It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Dept. Is Blaming ‘Human Error’ For Marked Classified Emails Found On Hillary’s Server

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
A brand new excuse has been created by the State Department. It's an excuse for failure.

Now they claim "Human error" for the classified markings on Hillary Clinton's emails.

The SD spokesperson actually said the markings should have been removed !!!!

That alone proves many of Hillary's "unmarked at the time" emails could have been altered !!

No wonder so many were marked classified in reality.

Another campaign trick I suspect.

The comedy of errors is just getting started.

Now The State Dept. Is Blaming ‘Human Error’ For Marked Classified Emails Found On Hillary’s Server

State Department spokesman John Kirby said Wednesday that “human error” was responsible for emails that were marked classified ending up on Hillary Clinton’s email server.

Kirby was addressing questions about FBI director James Comey’s announcement on Wednesday that investigators recovered emails that had classified markings on them when they were sent to Clinton.

“Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information,” Comey said during a press conference.

The statement undermined Clinton’s claim that she did not send or receive information that was marked classified.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Good Lord.

Comey said:

But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.

and

110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification.

The markings are not the important thing. The content is what makes them classified. So what Kirby said was a totally stupid attempt to divert from the issue.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Good God.
These people have NO shame.
What a bunch of cronies!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
As I've stated in my previous post, there's no limit to human stupidity.

Also, this just goes to show that humans are masters of rationalization. These bunch of a##holes are not brave enough to openly say we f##ed up, and you expect them to lead your country with clear conscious?

All of this is happening, because people are not interested in politics, and only the most retarded and corrupted people are ruling over us instead.
edit on 315k2016Wednesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Remind me...WHO was in charge of the State Dept. at the time?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

You know, people should start listening to you more. You pretty much nail it.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

wait for it ..........

Hillary Clinton !!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'll quote a fellow ATS members who wrote this exact words after yesterday's conference:

HILLARY 2016 BABY

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

wait for it ..........

Hillary Clinton !!!!

Huh...Isn't she the person Obama claims is the MOST QUALIFIED EVER candidate for President?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

wait for it ..........

Hillary Clinton !!!!

Huh...Isn't she the person Obama claims is the MOST QUALIFIED EVER candidate for President?

That's just 'affirmative action' for the technology challenged.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Human error is in the eye of the beholder. For example...........Since the US government these days is all about opinions being projected as facts as they interpret them, the same could be said about the fateful night for humanity that Hillary was conceived - clear case of human error on her silly parents behalf for not practicing safe sex.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
When the drugs fall out of one's pocket ,in front of the policeman,saying"That isn't mine" carries the same weight as this...

join