It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanley Kubrick’s Daughter Has A Message For Moon Landing Truthers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

As we near the 47th anniversary of the first manned moon landing this month, the daughter of film director Stanley Kubrick attempted to bring non-believers back to Earth.

Some have maintained that the Apollo 11 mission was faked to further U.S. government interests during the Cold War. The re-emergence of a hoax video purporting to show “2001: A Space Odyssey” director Kubrick confessing to a staged ruse added fuel to the truthers’ conspiracy theory.

Stanley Kubrick’s Daughter Has A Message For Moon Landing Truthers

Vivian Kubrick, daughter of famed director Stanley Kubrick, for whatever reason decided to comment publicly on the conspiracy theory floating around about her father perpetrating the moon landing hoax.

For those of you who are unfamiliar, last year a video surfaced alleging to be Stanley Kubrick on his deathbed, confessing to working with the US Government to stage the 1969 moon landing. Below is the video of the alleged confession.

Anybody who is familiar with the way Stanley Kubrick looked and talked before he died can tell this is an obvious fake. Let alone, the fact that it's been well proven since the 60s that the moon landing was real.

Anyways here is her tweet quoted:

Re: Faked Moon Landings
Many people have asked me about this. And this feels like the right time to respond

Surely (!?), an artist, such as my father, whose profound degree of artistic integrity is self-evident, whose political/social consciousness is manifestly present in every film he made. Whose highly controversial subject matter literally put his life at risk, and yet he continued to make the films he made ... don't you think he'd be the very last person EVER to assist the US Government in such a terrible betrayal of its people?!?

There are many, very real conspiracies that have happened through our history, are happening presently, I'm only too aware of the dreadful manipulations perpetrated by governments, secret services, banksters, the military-industrial-complex etc.. But, claims that the moon landings were faked and filmed by my father? I just can't understand it!!? How could anyone believe that one of the greatest defenders of mankind would commit such an act of betrayal?

My father's artistic works are his unimpeachable defense!

Finally, my love for my father notwithstanding, I actually knew him! I lived and worked with him, so forgive my harshness when I state categorically: the so called 'truth' these malicious cranks persist in forwarding - that my father conspired with the US Government to "fake the moon landings" - is manifestly A GROTESQUE LIE.

Vivian Kubrick's Twitter

PERSPECTIVE

Vivian Kubrick is a Scientologist. Fun fact, she disconnected from her father just before the filming for Eyes Wide Shut began. The last time she saw her mother and sisters, it was at her fathers funeral (where she was accompanied by several body guards from the church).

Here is an interview with Kubrick's widow Christiane, done with The Guardian about Eyes Wide Shut, her life after Stanley's death, her daughter being trapped in Scientology, etc.

Here is a video from Info Wars of Vivian Kubrick protesting in Dallas 2013 for the truth to come out in the JFK Assassination's 50th anniversary:

She get's interviewed by Alex Jones who appears to be more starstruck and giddy than anything else. Notice he never mentions anything about her being in Scientology?

In the video from Dallas she says she lives in Dallas, but actually she lives in LA, very close the the Scientology celebrity center.

So to me, it's ironic that she continues to persist in championing her father's words and ideas even though her choice to disconnect from him in favor of the church is most likely what killed him in the first place. He suffered a heart attack in the middle of the night. Prior to his death, Stanley's widow confesses that he was completely distraught at having lost his daughter to a celebrity cult. Some even say he hid clues about his frustrations with Scientology in Eyes Wide Shut. Now who would ever have suspected that?

Anyways, the moon landing wasn't faked you guys. I swear!

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I've never for a second believed the moon landings were faked.

However, if Scientology believes the moon landings weren't faked I may have to re-think my position.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

They are everywhere... they are watching...

When the space dc8s comes you will regret your words

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Not sure if the focus of this thread is about the influence of Scientology on it's members or if the moon landing was fake so I'll touch on both.

I've always felt a connection to the theory that we did in fact go to the moon... but we are not allowed to return.

I think anything having to do with Kubrick, his connections, and Scientology is going to be a muddy study. I've dug into those depths before and it's largely a dead end. It's pure speculation because all but the top tiers are gagged or manipulated through some modern form of MK-Ultra. And if it's not that sinister, it's probably just a matter of not wanting to lose an opportunity in Hollywood.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

If there are people who still think the Earth is flat, nothing surprises me really.

It's really true when they say that there's no limit to humans stupidity

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

I think anything having to do with Kubrick, his connections, and Scientology is going to be a muddy study. I've dug into those depths before and it's largely a dead end. It's pure speculation because all but the top tiers are gagged or manipulated through some modern form of MK-Ultra. And if it's not that sinister, it's probably just a matter of not wanting to lose an opportunity in Hollywood.

Could you elaborate? Because I'm pretty well read on the subjects of both Kubrick & Scientology.

Also, the main purpose of the thread was to point out that Vivian's public dismissal of the Hoax theory made it to the news headlines. And the I used the rest of my OP as an opportunity to point out the irony that she campaigns for humanitarian rights in the name of her late father whilst simultaneously ignoring the blatant human rights violations within her own church ponzi scheme.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hmmm. After having compared some photos and speeches to the OP video, I'd say that looks and sounds as if it could be him.

She strikes me as a bit...um...odd. I suppose she could actually be being coerced to retract the bombshell her father dropped. It might actually even be plausible that she never knew.

Interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The Moon landing were faked as much as is The Earth is flat.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

That's an excellent observation about her hypocrisy and I think goes hand in hand with all the going ons with that church. Billed as self help but largely reported to be abusive and manipulative.

My most recent experience with scientology and filmmaking stems from the time I lived in Los Angeles. I worked in Studio City where all the actors and industry people tend to live. Scientology was pretty hush hush and it was very obvious people were uncomfortable with being around discussion of the topic.

Not to mention women with the appearance of being rather broken down walking around with Sea Org hats...

Then there are the stories from the blue collar side. Key grips, hair stylists, electricians, etc. For example, actors making demands on set is nothing new or noteworthy, but one story in particular I thought was a little unsettling... I've heard that when Tom Cruise makes a film, it is mandatory that everyone on set go through a small seminar on Scientology. It's like a mobile trailer built as a small classroom that is on all of his movies. The stories get a lot darker than that but I hate to come on here and start spewing # about Maverick from Top Gun.

All the high ups treat those in their inner circle very well... but it's a closely knit group and you'd be hard pressed to find anything other than second hand stories.

It could all very well be smoke and mirrors designed to manipulate public image and give the illusion of power among the top players in Hollywood. But I'm inclined to think that Los Angeles is known as the Devils Den for a reason.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Anyways, the moon landing wasn't faked you guys. I swear!

Swearing won't get you far in this Coliseum.
However the Moon landings occurred, the proof is in my signature. I put it there because I got sick of wheeling it out for the no Mooners.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Maybe she should join the Moonies .

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

nor human niavte

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Even people with faulty thinking (oh say Scientology) can be correct. The moon landings were not faked.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Yes or that the moon landing was real and the JFK shooter other Oswald is fake? Or Scientology is simply trying to extort money from JFKs killers and otherwise don't give a dam.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Yes or that the moon landing was real and the JFK shooter other Oswald is fake? Or Scientology is simply trying to extort money from JFKs killers and otherwise don't give a dam.

I thought I saw one of JFKs murderers.......in the sewer at the foot of the stairs to the front right of the Limo.....lol....in may shots of the scene you can clearly see the cloud of gunpowder smoke and movement.....and when you follow the popcorn trail you soon realise they missed an edit on the Zapruder film and the reflection of the final headshot from this location is computable.I would like to thank WCB Canada and their SOP disenfranchisement tactics for providing me with the time and impetus to enjoy consant learning and to share my time and perspective .Scientology is like other religons JWs LDSers ect....they all have extra-terrestrial related beginnings .....and they all know of the cyclical global displacement waves which like clockwork periodiclly destroy our global civilisations.....Tom Cruise has simply chosen a large group[power in numbers] to hole up with who he believes are as serious as he is about surviving...Toms on he wrong path possibly and could be an abductee HIMSELF he just doesnt remember....but other abductees might remember him.....lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Everyone knows Xenu faked the moon landings with the help of John Travolta.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Everyone knows Xenu faked the moon landings with the help of John Travolta.

Remember, Battlefield Earth is really a documentary.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Just to be clear, incase some of you were confused (although I think most of you get it), the church of Scientology has not taken any public position on the moon landing conspiracies. The reason Vivian Kubrick decided to come out from her hiding on twitter was to dispel any myths she know to be untrue of her father.

And then I came along and brought up her connection to Scientology as being ironic, the point being that she runs her father's name through the mud to boast her ridiculous and borderline extremist conspiracy agendas on twitter, while all the time blatantly ignoring all the conspiracy and manipulation with her own church.

I find it ironic that when her father was alive she had chosen/was forced to disconnect from her father because of his opposition to the church. And yet now that he is dead, she uses almost every opportunity to link herself publicly to her father in order to promote some wild NWO propaganda. Some of what she advocates is legit, I mean I know I don't believe the government's official story on the JFK assassination.

Honestly, I think she was probably targeted by the church for recruitment very early on in her career in the film industry.

I seem to remember reading that L Ron Hubbard had a list of celebrities and industry moguls in the 50s that he wanted to recruit to Scientology because of their celebrity status. This list included Walt Disney, Orson Welles, Earnest Hemingway, Vincent Price, Jackie Gleason, Ed Sullivan, Bob Hope.

Yup here is the link:

Scientology's 1955 Project Celebrity List

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

to be fair here...she just argues that her father didnt film anything of the sorts. It goes more to defend her fathers honor then to debunk the Moan hoax.

There are many, very real conspiracies that have happened through our history, are happening presently, I'm only too aware of the dreadful manipulations perpetrated by governments, secret services, banksters, the military-industrial-complex

she's not exactly saying the conspiracy theorists are crazy nutters, she just doesnt want her father's name associated with potential conspirators

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I thought the moon was Fake.
You learn something new every day i guess

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join