It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summation of Hillary's Server

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Reason For The Server:
Her Stated Reason For The “Email” Server: “Convenience”, 'To have work emails and family/personal emails dumped into
the same account
'
So her “intent” was to setup a convenient server combing both personal and Official Governmental
Top Secret/Classified/Confidential Work emails.

Setting Up The Server:
She did not get permission from any governmental security agent in charge of email security and safety.
She did not get advice from any governmental security professional.
She did not inform governmental security of her intentions to create the server.
She did not inform governmental security when the server was operational.

She did hire non-governmental, non-vetted computer techs/ administrators without governmental security clearance.
She did have the Top Secret/Classified/Confidential email server installed in the tech company's/loft apartment's bathroom closet, which didn't even have an alarm system.

Outcome of Setting Up The Server:
A functioning email server for her to use as her official-non-official Secretary of State email account that bypasses all government 24/7 tech security, in which said tech security is not even aware of.
An email account that bypasses all government security layers and email archiving.
Took access to Top Secret/Classified emails out of the hands of government security and put it into the hands of unknowns. (whom could be a 'den of thieves' for all she knows)

Questions About The Server:
Was ssh or ftp or other remote access programs running?
What other apps besides the email-server was on the server.
What firewall protection if any?
What OS was used?
Who had physical access to the server?
Was there video surveillance and logs of these people? (doubt it – there wasn't even an alarm system)
Did it have an unique admin login? As compared to other servers at the business' location.
Why where HC's personal assistants allowed access to government emails, without gov. clearance?
edit on 6-7-2016 by WintersHere because: why not

___

This is how she treats National Security?
wow.

edit on 6-7-2016 by WintersHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WintersHere

Since she probably won't be charged, I doubt we'll ever know the answers to any of those questions.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
THANKS for your well done outline of her

ARROGANTLY STUPID TREASONOUS OUTRAGES with her server and authority.

originally posted by: WintersHere

Reason For The Server:

Her Stated Reason For The “Home” Server: “Convenience”, 'To have work emails and family/personal emails dumped into
the same account
'

So her “intent” was to setup a convenient server combing both personal and Official Governmental
Top Secret/Classified/Confidential Work emails.

Setting Up The Server:

She did not get permission from any governmental security agent in charge of email security and safety.
She did not get advice from any governmental security professional.
She did not inform governmental security of her intentions to create the server.
She did not inform governmental security when the server was operational.

She did hire non-governmental, non-vetted computer techs/ administrators without governmental security clearance.
She did have the Top Secret/Classified/Confidential email server installed in the tech company's/loft apartment's bathroom closet, which didn't even have an alarm system.

Outcome of Setting Up The Server:

A functioning email server for to use as her official-non-official Secretary of State email account that bypasses all government 24/7 tech security, in which said tech security is not even aware of.
An email account that bypasses all government security layers and email archiving.
Took access to Top Secret/Classified emails out of the hands of government security and put it into the hands of unknowns. (whom could be a 'den of thieves' for all she knows)

Questions About The Server:
Was ssh or ftp or other remote access programs running?
What other apps besides the email-server was on the server.
What firewall protection if any?
What OS was used?
Who had physical access to the server?
Was there video surveillance and logs of these people? (doubt it – there wasn't even an alarm system)
Did it have an unique admin login? As compared to other servers at the business' location.
Why where HC's personal assistants allowed access to government emails, without gov. clearance
?

I think ONE of the more outrageous aspects of all this . . .

is her ABSOLUTELY GALACTIC ARROGANCE that it is

HER RIGHT, HER PRIVILEGE, TO DO WHATEVER SHE BLOODY WELL WANTS TO DO AND TO BLAZES WITH THE DETAILS and "THE LITTLE PEOPLE" can go suck rocks or play Monica.

Way back when she was publicly asserting that she was CERTAIN she would not be indicted, I felt this chill in my bones then that the oligarchy had told her they'd stop it and she was going to continue to be their protected DESTROYER bw*tch.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
just imagine if this was Condoleeza Rice or Dick Cheney...

The mainstream media would be calling for George W. Bush to be tarred and feathered...

The Clinton Dynasty has crossed into the realm of third world despotism by coordinating and intimidating non-political entities into copitulation...the FBI Director should be ashamed...but with the threat of a potential President Hillary Clinton he probably made a calculated decision where he weighed the worth of his integrity versus his ability to be alive...can't say I don't understand....its just sad the US has fallen into this territory..

-Christosterone

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
this post is just misogynistic, if a guy broke ALL of these rules, nobody would be saying anything. #sexismsucks

LOL,

honestly, great post, thanks for the info.

She is obviously: Guilty As Hill

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
just imagine if this was Condoleeza Rice or Dick Cheney...

The mainstream media would be calling for George W. Bush to be tarred and feathered...
. . .

-Christosterone

IF it had been either . . . THE MEDIA would have ALL been in 24/7/365 FULL COURT PRESS WAIL AND WHINE until the perceived guilty had been brought naked out on Penn. Avenue to be torn limb from limb by the obedient stooges mob.

Then, they'd have exalted triumphantly, dancing on the body parts before burning them in a celebratory bonfire.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
My question is: Classified, secret, and top secret information is not sent through Emails, So there really should be no need to have a "secure" Email server if you, presumeably, aren't going to have classified or secret information on the server. There is no "secure" email server, so even if she had had an Email server at the state department it STILL wouldn't have been used to transfer secret information. So who at the state department is sending out classified information over Emails?

edit on 6-7-2016 by Slanter because: Edit: Sorry thinline, don't know why I quoted you to do this reply... it was meant as just a general post.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

For me the FBI's recommendation makes no sense.

Imagine treating National Security like that and never seeing the inside of a court room.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Summation of Hillary's Server

ILLEGAL.

As per this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Top Secret and Classified "communication".

Its the information in the conversation that is classified.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

a reply to: BO XIAN

For me the FBI's recommendation makes no sense.

Imagine treating National Security like that and never seeing the inside of a court room

How many thousands of military communications and other classified personnel could NOT remotely imagine such in their wildest fantasies.

What an outrageous insult and treason against the truly sacrificial folks who have done so much for our country over so many years at significant personal toil and risk.

It is as though she shoved them to the bottom of her outhouse and then pooped all over them cackling her hideous cackle all the while.

What an outrageous bw*tch of a creature from hell.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WintersHere

You Americans need to come together on this. A non partisan position on governmental responsibility should be taken.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Hillary Clinton had no problem at all sending classified material from her private system.

She tried to tell people she didn't, but the FBI proved she is a liar.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter

My question is: Classified, secret, and top secret information is not sent through Emails, So there really should be no need to have a "secure" Email server if you, presumeably, aren't going to have classified or secret information on the server. There is no "secure" email server, so even if she had had an Email server at the state department it STILL wouldn't have been used to transfer secret information. So who at the state department is sending out classified information over Emails?

From what I can gather the problem is with emails "discussing" information that is secret. I think this is the issue.

It certainly seems like a serious issue.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Reason For The Server:
Her Stated Reason For The “Email” Server: “Convenience”, 'To have work emails and family/personal emails dumped into the same account' So her “intent” was to setup a convenient server combing both personal and Official Governmental Top Secret/Classified/Confidential Work emails.

I would maintain that was not the reason at all. The reason was to prevent her emails from easy accessibility to FOIA requests, which she knew would be coming. It wasn't so much convenience as it was deception and avoidance of the FOIA law. If they were on a private server most people did not know about, those emails would be inaccessible to legal scrutiny.

She has admitted to being basically computer illiterate, so going to the trouble of pulling together a server is mind-boggling to begin with. I get that she did not understand the intricacies of what she was doing, so to ask whether she had ssh or ftp or an admin login and all that is really a moot point. Do you think she could tell you what "ftp" means? Me neither.
edit on 7/6/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Rules of law have been broken,who's gonna stop her?
WE will ,by ACTUALLY showing up to VOTE.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I would maintain that was not the reason at all. The reason was to prevent her emails from easy accessibility to FOIA requests, which she knew would be coming. It wasn't so much convenience as it was deception and avoidance of the FOIA law. If they were on a private server most people did not know about, those emails would be inaccessible to legal scrutiny.

^^^ This is the correct answer ^^^

She had the State Department and the Clinton Foundation colluding to shake down corporations and foreign countries for money. The Foundation is the key to everything. It is organized crime masquerading as a charitable foundation. Her "personal" emails were almost certainly chock full of delicious criminality.

As an aside, remember that the State Department was having trouble getting emails from Hillary - so The State Department disabled some of its own security measures to accommodate Hillary's jury-rigged email server.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This wouldn't have happened if Obama had appointed an Inspector General to the State Department while she was there.

The Inspector General oversees things such as the handling of classified information and the allocation of funds.

Hillary was allowed to operate with no oversight. Is it any wonder why 6 billion dollars went missing, an Ambassador got brutally murdered, and Hillary went through 4 servers?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

I believe your right with FOIA being a motivating factor(at least one). The "convenience", was her 'official' excuse.

She has admitted to being basically computer illiterate, so going to the trouble of pulling together a server is mind-boggling to begin with. I get that she did not understand the intricacies of what she was doing, so to ask whether she had ssh or ftp or an admin login and all that is really a moot point. Do you think she could tell you what "ftp" means? Me neither.

The reason I mentioned ssh and ftp, is because if they where running, anyone that had login credentials could have access to all data on the server from anywhere in the world, without having to hack anything. When you have non-government, un-vetted administrators in charge those credentials, who knows what kind of activities where going on. Selling credentials, selling access, selling info? Something to think about. All thanks to Hillary. Or maybe she had a remote access program for herself?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You just wait guys, for the hillary supporters, who are going to explain to us how we actually got it all wrong, and then, we're all going to cheer together, because that bitch got away with multiple crimes.

Hail hillary

top topics

<<   2 >>

join