It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Christian scripture - Enoch Parables - The parable of the mountains - part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Book of Enoch - [Chapter 51]
5. 1 And in those days shall the earth also give back that which has been entrusted to it,
And Sheol also shall give back that which it has received, And hell shall give back that which it owes.
This is happening right now. The world has more people on it than we have in a recorded history.
5a For in those days the Elect One shall arise,
2 And he shall choose the righteous and holy from among them:
For the day has drawn nigh that they should be saved.
3 And the Elect One shall in those days sit on My throne,And his mouth shall pour forth all the secrets of wisdom and counsel:
For the Lord of Spirits hath given (them) to him and hath glorified him.
4 And in those days shall the mountains leap like rams,
And the hills also shall skip like lambs satisfied with milk,
The mountains are all the main religions and the hills are all that has divided from the mountains, being offshoots of there religion. They all rejoice when this Truth has been revealed by the elect from all of the different religions to there sheep which are lost. This is when people will wake up to this Truth and the persecution of each other will stop. I yearn for this day.
And the faces of [all] the angels in heaven shall be lighted up with joy.
5b And the earth shall rejoice,
c And the righteous shall dwell upon it,
d And the elect shall walk thereon.

Book of Enoch - [Chapter 52]
l And after those days in that place where I had seen all the visions of that which is hidden -for 2 I had been carried off in a whirlwind and they had borne me towards the west-There mine eyes saw all the secret things of heaven that shall be, a mountain of iron, and a mountain of copper, and a mountain of silver, and a mountain of gold, and a mountain of soft metal, and a mountain of lead. 3 And I asked the angel who went with me, saying, 'What things are these which I have seen in 4 secret?' And he said unto me: 'All these things which thou hast seen shall serve the dominion of His Anointed that he may be potent and mighty on the earth.' 5 And that angel of peace answered, saying unto me: 'Wait a little, and there shall be revealed unto thee all the secret things which surround the Lord of Spirits.
6 And these mountains which thine eyes have seen,
The mountain of iron, and the mountain of copper, and the mountain of silver,
And the mountain of gold, and the mountain of soft metal, and the mountain of lead,
All these shall be in the presence of the Elect One
As wax: before the fire,
And like the water which streams down from above [upon those mountains],
And they shall become powerless before his feet.
7 And it shall come to pass in those days that none shall be saved,
Either by gold or by silver,
And none be able to escape.
8 And there shall be no iron for war,
Nor shall one clothe oneself with a breastplate.
Bronze shall be of no service,
And tin [shall be of no service and] shall not be esteemed,
And lead shall not be desired.
9 And all these things shall be [denied and] destroyed from the surface of the earth,
When the Elect One shall appear before the face of the Lord of Spirits.'

The six mountains again in this parable are the six main religions in this age.
No mountain will stand as all will melt at the feet of the Elect One. Nor will anyone be saved by following any of the small mountains. None of the metal will be of help for they will have all lost there shine. They will be destroyed from the face of the Earth. A new Kingdom will have arrived.
They will melt away because none of them have the purity of the 7th greatest Mountain.
And as people leave these houses of God they will turn to Gods One and True Church which will emerge when the others have gone. Gods pure teaching will come forth.
As means of transport and technology and nations and cultures rise up and collide with each other. We who are all Gods children (including the animals) are confronted with a great many external differences. These are just our test. We share the same breath! We are all from the same source. We may look different and things may appear different, but we are all one family. This is the Truth. I am so sad to see so much fighting in the world today.
The fighting and evil will not end and we will not know peace until people recognise the great metal mountains must go. There purpose has been fulfilled now. It is time to restore One church. One religion. One teaching which is pure. Each mountain (religion) holds a key to unlock this mystery. The old houses must be torn down and One Large one rebuilt.
The Wise in each House must see this Truth. It is time to clean all the temples and restore Gods teaching here on Earth. It is the only way to end this cycle of evil. To stop all this un-necessary division. This is our greatest test. But we can triumph. For it is Gods will.

I am not a teacher - just a humble messenger - Enoch parables have been hidden - especially for us in our generation. Make of it what you will.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Er.. Ok..

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The Book of Enoch is an apocryphal and pseudepigraphic* text. It is falsely ascribed to Enoch. Produced probably sometime during the second and first centuries B.C.E., it is a collection of extravagant and unhistorical Jewish myths, evidently the product of exegetical elaborations on the brief Genesis reference to Enoch. This alone is sufficient for lovers of God’s inspired Word to dismiss it.

* = pseudepigrapha:

1. Spurious writings, especially writings falsely attributed to biblical characters or times.
2. A body of texts written between 200 bc and ad 200 and spuriously ascribed to various prophets and kings of the Hebrew Scriptures.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
ClosedPlease redirect and continue your discussion to the original existing thread

new topics

top topics

join