It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Christian scripture - Enoch Parables - The parable of the mountains - part 1

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

IMHO Enoch was suppressed simply because it wouldnt support our artificially contrived and controlled status quo global reality to have Enoch chit-chatting and waxing poetic about the Global Flood ...BEFORE....it happened to Noah.

Enoch had knowledge of the cyclical nature of the global displacement waves every chapter of Global Humanity must find a way to hurdle...or we perish.

Enochs words were the most important words recorded because they were the continuation of a message which has been transitting history foreshadowing every step we take as a species.

Nonsense. Enoch named his son Methuselah, that means "his death shall bring". Everyone in their tribe knew when Methuselah died the flood would come.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

The 7th Mountain represents the kingdom of God on Earth.

edit on 6-7-2016 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: More detail needed for further deeper understanding.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DefeatDeceit888

"Angel view" of Genesis 6 means fallen angels. And it does mean angels, in the Hebrew it says "Bene HaElohyim". That means "Sons of God" in Hebrew. The LXX Greek translation of the Tenakh uses the word "aggelos" for Genesis 6.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheInfiniteFantastic

The 7th Mountain represents the kingdom of God.

In scripture, all mountains in prophetic visions/dreams mean mountains, from Daniel to Revelation. The Holy Spirit does something that in theology is called "The Law of Expositional Constancy", meaning He carries one thought or type/shadow throughout the entire Bible.

Anywhere you look in the word and any time you see "mountain" it means a kingdom/empire. Just like "waters" means nations and peoples, just like "fish" means followers. Understanding the literary devices the Holy Spirit uses in dreams and visions make interpreting them easy.

Just letting you know that, adjust your interpretation a hair with that nugget of insight.

edit on 6-7-2016 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Revelation 1:20 - The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

7 Mountains. 7 Lampstands. 7 Stars. 7 Angels.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

"Angel view" of Genesis 6 means fallen angels. And it does mean angels, in the Hebrew it says "Bene HaElohyim". That means "Sons of God" in Hebrew. The LXX Greek translation of the Tenakh uses the word "aggelos" for Genesis 6.

You just said yourself "Sons of God" so we agree.

Except you think Sons or Bene is accurately translated to angels or aggelos or anything like that but it is not correct. A Son is a Son, and an angel an angel, in every language across the board.

Look up sons in greek. It is not the equivalent of angels. Damn, is it that complicated?
edit on 6-7-2016 by DefeatDeceit888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Proving Enoch had foreknowledge of a pre-existing TIMELINE...and he named his son to commemorate it......and to signify forever his foreknowledge.

If you were of Paternal age in 1960 you could have named your son to coincide his generations correct timeline placement with the suppossed experiences of later relatives of the 2012 End of World scenario.....and had it happened ...well history would be talking about you I guess huh?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheInfiniteFantastic

Revelation 1:20 - The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

7 Mountains. 7 Lampstands. 7 Stars. 7 Angels.

Revelation 1:20 doesn't say nothing about mountains.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Interesting fact I learned recently is that the word Phoenix is Greek from Egyptian Pa Hanok. Pa Hanok means House of Enoch.

The Canaanites were called by the Greeks "Phoenicians" for fairly obscure reasons but I gather that the given historical meaning relating to purple dye sounds like a fake definition meant to hide something because how do you go from Enoch to purple to Phoenicians if Phoenix means House of Enoch?

Are the Canaanites descended from Enoch?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Do you know what a prophet is?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Everyone is descended from Enoch, lol. Noah and his fan was on the ark. Specifically the Caananites came from Ham. Remember when Ham looked at his drunk dad who was naked with desire? Noah didn't curse Ham, he cursed his son Cannan.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Something is getting lost in the English to English translation here. I never said sons = angels. I'm only saying the Hebrew of Genesis 6 says the sons of God (angels) married daughters of men and they bore Nephilim offspring. Another way to say it, is sons of God means a direct creation of God. Adam is also a son of God, everyone else is a son of Adam/man. Bene HaElohyim is just angels, we know they're the disobedient ones though, the fallen angels.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Do you know what a prophet is?

Is this a real question or are you being sarcastic? Because most people know what a prophet is. Moses, Jesus and Mohammed are all pretty famous prophets so I will assume sarcasm was intended.

Why go that route? Would it be possible for you to just politely disagree? Because what you basically said was "you don't know what a prophet is ha ha" but with different words.

I would just consider the possibility that you could improve your manners and that it would not make God mad or anyone else if you did.

Just a suggestion is all. Enoch is one of the great prophets celebrated by the three great Abrahamic faiths as Hanok, Enoch and Idris in Hebrew, English and Arabic. To debate the Book of Enoch is futile because everyone wants to and is going to read it. The Bible makes a huge statement about Enoch walking with God and everyone wants to know the rest of the story.

And nobody is ever disappointed or cares about who wrote it because every inspired Bible book was written the same way. Moses did not write a word of the Torah/Pentateuch and the Catholic Church was even forced to admit it and then "the books of Moses", which was a term used in Bibles prior to that has since been removed and the issue is not debated by all but the extremists of the faiths.

So if God can communicate the story of Moses to scribes and prophets hr can about Enoch too.
edit on 6-7-2016 by DefeatDeceit888 because: misworded something

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You misread my comment. The other guy was mocking the idea that God tells people events of the future, like with Enoch. Why are you even judging me, what have I done to you? I don't even know you.

edit on 6-7-2016 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Something is getting lost in the English to English translation here. I never said sons = angels. I'm only saying the Hebrew of Genesis 6 says the sons of God (angels) married daughters of men and they bore Nephilim offspring. Another way to say it, is sons of God means a direct creation of God. Adam is also a son of God, everyone else is a son of Adam/man. Bene HaElohyim is just angels, we know they're the disobedient ones though, the fallen angels.

And I am saying that the Sons of God were not angels.

Nothing is getting "lost" in translation you are pretending that Hebrew didn't have a seperate word for angels but they did AND would have used it if they meant angels.

Common sense is all I am using and something is getting lost in logic and not in translation.

Because a son is a son, an angel an angel.
And they had angels in Genesis who were not called Sons of God. No plausible reason exists to randomly call these "angels" God's Sons.

It is simple, easy to follow logic so where you are getting confused is in not following, either on purpose or not I don't know but you are not following the logic.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Then tell me who was shouting for joy in Job 38:7 when the world was created.

Only beings present were God and the Angels.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You misread my comment. The other guy was mocking the idea that God tells people events of the future, like with Enoch. Why are you even judging me, what have I done to you? I don't even know you.

Not judgement observation. if you want to represent God you should be able to consider advice as advice and not judgement and be polite even when you don't feel like it. That's what the humble do and that's what is asked of us.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Then tell me who was shouting for joy in Job 38:7 when the world was created.

Only beings present were God and the Angels.

But I am not talking about Job and did they call them angels, like I said?

Because I never said angels didn't exist, I said that the Sons of God in Genesis are not angels because they are not CALLED angels.

Whatever happened with those angels in Job doesn't erase the book of Genesis. And if that was at creation like you said it doesn't destroy God's ability to later on create something called his Sons either.

And that is the point your "logic" fails. Trying to get away from the subject by turning the conversation to another book isn't going to work ever.

The debate is over.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Was Elijah representing God when he mocked the prophets of Ba'al on Mt. Carmel? God does mock when it's an appropriate answer, or when someone is mocking Him or His anointed. Why in the world are you so hostile? Nobody has said anything to attack you.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I just showed you proof that Bene HaElohyim in Hebrew is a term for angels, it says in in Job 38:7. Clearly the only things witnessing the earth being created were the Angels. Nothing else existed that could have sung for joy other than angels. And the Nephilim were the demi-god offspring of fallen angels and the daughters of man.

And that is the point your "logic" fails. Trying to get away from the subject by turning the conversation to another book isn't going to work ever.

That's absurd, that's precisely what the "Law of Expositional Constancy" is in hermeneutics. Using scripture to define scripture. Realizing the Holy Spirit carries a theme, type, symbol or word consistently thought the Bible.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join