It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the cause of the submarine that hit an underground mountain be related to the quake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This may be posted in the wrong area and if so please move it to the right area...but...

I just can't seem to get the thought that this nuclear sub that hit an underground mountain somewhere near Guam was somehow related to the 9.0 quake that moved land mass, caused a polar shift and a blip in the atomic clock as well as affecting the rotation of the earth.

Doesn't it seem odd to anyone besides me? I have read things about the effects of the quake may have had an effect on navigation systems...due to polar shift, etc. Wouldn't this have affected underwater navigation...and/or was this mountian not there before?

Any thoughts out there?

[edit on 1/17/2005 by Cherish]

[edit on 1/17/2005 by Cherish]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This topic is already being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Who knows.

You can be privelaged with what really happed by the US Govt. Or you can wrack your brain trying to figure it out.

If you dont know already, you arent going to find out by coming to this website.

Just like if you dont know who killed Kennedy or if there are secret society's or a bigfoot, dont expect to find any answers. Expect more people obfuscating you and throwing out even more stupid topics and things to ponder.

Maybe we can start a debate in this thread on what we all think.

I dont know what happened to the sub, and I dont really care. Whatever it was, it wasnt good. It is up to the US navy to handle these problems, I dont like boats, so im not joining the Navy.

Probably just a case of the rpocedure to only use maps and charts in foreign waters to avoid detection, and the sub was only using a compass and a depth meter, and smacked into a mountain that was not there a month before.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join