It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Dashboard.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Oops, I double clicked.

Anyway, I found out about this site on another popular internet sharing site and I thought you guys might like it.

It is called Space dashboard, and has a lot of info about space missions all crammed into one page.

It is VERY RESOURCE INTENSIVE. So give it a while.

Space Dashboard

It has embedded streams from the ISS, an auroral prediction thingy, space weather info, ISS orbit plotter and information of a lot of JPL's Deep Space Network Antennae and programs.

Very cool.

edit on 6-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: I dbl clicked

edit on 6-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: info

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

mmhmmm

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

My mistake, I double clicked before I started to write the thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Nice!! SnF!!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I like the maps and planetary positions and video feeds and stuff, thank you for the share!

What's the other stuff, like the three locations in Madrid, Goldstone, Canberra? I looked at the view of the world map and found out where they all are but. Are they satellites?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Cool. I hadn't realized there were that many asteroids. This really outs stuff in perspective. Thanks.

Might be a good thing for the flat-earthers to view.
edit on 7/6/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
was just watching the live stream when iss was mid ocean at night so nothing but darkness, a red round light floated across the screen an inch or so and then disappeared followed a min later by a technical issues screen, probs nothing but I thought it was interesting timing

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise cool I didn't check the link..its so good to see you posting...i'm just getting my brain in order, perhaps I will read link too..I don't know yet.
Be well and have great Wednesday!
Maybe I pm you off topic other time.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I think they are data centres for the JPL Deep Space Network. But I am not certain. If you click on each one you get information and links on the right.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Hell of a lot of "space debris" indeed. Scary perspective isn't it? I seriously doubt the flat earthers would pay attention to this thread. Not really fitting with their preconceptions.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
I like the maps and planetary positions and video feeds and stuff, thank you for the share!

What's the other stuff, like the three locations in Madrid, Goldstone, Canberra? I looked at the view of the world map and found out where they all are but. Are they satellites?

Madrid is in Spain
Goldstone is in California
Canberra is in Australia
They are tracking stations with radio uplinks and downlinks on the earth's surface.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

So they are monitoring the earths surface basically for stuff. I like it.

I literally just looked at one of the live streams and I saw two circles that weren't there before, and then watched them disappear slowly. I think it was like bubbles or something to do with the light and camera.

Btw I had to google everything in your message to understand it, lol. I learned some cool things today.

Thank you for answering my question!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

They are part of the Deep Space Network tracking signals from various missions (like the one that flew by Pluto and took all the pictures). Remember the movie Contact? They are big radio receivers like the one Jodie Foster's character worked at. They spread them around the globe so they can triangulate position or link them up all together for even further out craft. One tracking station is always pointing towards the sky as the earth rotates.

Wikipedia - NASA Deep Space Network

edit on 6-7-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: grammar nazi

edit on 6-7-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: return of grammar nazi

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Oops, I double clicked.

Anyway, I found out about this site on another popular internet sharing site and I thought you guys might like it.

It is called Space dashboard, and has a lot of info about space missions all crammed into one page.

It is VERY RESOURCE INTENSIVE. So give it a while.

Space Dashboard

It has embedded streams from the ISS, an auroral prediction thingy, space weather info, ISS orbit plotter and information of a lot of JPL's Deep Space Network Antennae and programs.

Very cool.

Oh goody!! More of the same crap from NASA.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: callmeanutcase2

Oh goody!! More of the same crap from NASA.

I am sorry if you don't like this post or the link I shared. I wonder why you felt the need to comment though.

indeed.

new topics

top topics

join