It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Manning 'rushed to hospital after trying to take own life'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I talked to a prison guard over there several years ago outside smoking. I was on a military exercise and decided to pass by the prison. He told me suicide and attempted suicide is very common. The place is very strict, not like a normal prison where they can have some personal freedoms. I do think his sentence is way too long. It's not like he was trying to get paid for the info.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Are we allowed to say anything about the link between transgenderism and suicide?

Why not?
Both seem to be valid in this case.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If Comey wanted to redeem himself, he should have stood up there yesterday and demanded that Manning be released immediately, along with complete pardons for all the whistleblowers including Edward Snowden.

If Hillary gets to walk, the rest deserve medals.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: intrptr

Well see? There was no bad intent. The should let Manning walk! Just like Hillary!

Thats what likely drove him over the edge.

The fact he gets 35 years for doing the wrong thing for the right reasons.

Hillary gets to walk free and become president for doing the wrong thing for the wrong reasons.

(post by Bone75 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

edit on 6-7-2016 by Abysha because: not worth it

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: intrptr

Well see? There was no bad intent. The should let Manning walk! Just like Hillary!

Thats what likely drove him over the edge.

The fact he gets 35 years for doing the wrong thing for the right reasons.

Hillary gets to walk free and become president for doing the wrong thing for the wrong reasons.

35 years is way too excessive. Now if he was selling information to other governments then that is serious stuff. Just a young man at the time, thinking he was doing the right thing. Still not right what he did but 35 years is way off target. Maybe 2-3 and cut him loose, dishonorable and no profiting from it for 35 years...something to that effect. Not right when people who murder get less.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join