It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gretchen Carlson Files Sexual Harassment Suit Against Roger Ailes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think about what replies might be if the story were this

Gary Carlson Files Sexual Harassment Suit Against Ronda Ailes

“[D]uring a meeting last September in which Mr. Carlson complained about ongoing discriminatory and retaliatory treatment, Ms. Ailes stated, "I think you and I should have had a sexual relationship a long time ago and then you’d be good and better and I’d be good and better," adding that "sometimes problems are easier to solve' that way,” according to Carlson’s lawyers. On other occasions, the complaint alleges Ailes asked Carlson to "stand and face her so she could view his package, commented repeatedly about his abs and biceps, and instructed him to wear certain suits that she claimed enhanced his physical appeal.” Ailes also allegedly “directed sexist comments” about Carlson in public and announced to others at a industry event that “she had slept with three real men, and he wasn't one of them.”

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Exclusive: This Internal Memo Could Hurt Gretchen Carlson’s Case Against Roger Ailes

The memo seems to have been prompted by a “Thank You” letter that Carlson apparently wrote following the September 16, 2015 office meeting.

"Thanks for meeting with me last week. I’m happy my show continues to do well and that you are open to help me like a show like ‘Outnumbered’ with promotion and media PR to really see what I can do,” she wrote.

lawnewz.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What kind of desperate sap would wanna have sex with that? I thought she must be hot (I never watch the news) so I looked her up. My mistake. I need some bleach for my eyes or something.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I used to hear men say the saying, "They're all the same in the dark."

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Gretchen will be fine. She knows the other women that Ailes groped. He will settle out of court for big bucks to keep her quiet. To late however, that can of worms has spilled and Ailes is now a target by the rest of the women he molested. Remember Bill Cosby?

I doubt if this will do the Fox brand any good what so ever.....

I told you so.....

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Six More Women Allege That Roger Ailes Sexually Harassed Them

Fox News host Gretchen Carlson may be the highest-profile woman to accuse Roger Ailes of sexual harassment, but she is not the first. In my 2014 biography of the Fox News chief, I included interviews with four women who told me Ailes had used his position of power to make either unwanted sexual advances or inappropriate sexual comments in the office.

And it appears she won’t be the last, either. In recent days, more than a dozen women have contacted Carlson’s New Jersey-based attorney, Nancy Erika Smith, and made detailed allegations of sexual harassment by Ailes over a 25-year period dating back to the 1960s when he was a producer on The Mike Douglas Show.

Maybe Ailes aught to call up Bill Cosby...There coming out of the woodwork
...couldn't happen to a nicer guy
edit on 9-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

Maybe so but sex with the lights off is boring. If I was rich and I could attract women who actually like sex I wouldn't bother with women who weren't interested. There are women who have no problems with using rich men the same as there are rich men who don't mind being used for their money. I think it doesn't have to be bad when people use one another if everyone knows what's up.
edit on 9-7-2016 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
What kind of desperate sap would wanna have sex with that? I thought she must be hot (I never watch the news) so I looked her up. My mistake. I need some bleach for my eyes or something.

Roger is much more attractive, (YES) look him up as a possible/viable *I THINK I CAN SEE YOUR MAGICAL PERSUASION* alternative outlook (feast your eyes on my specimen); you can hit/own that you know just by tuning in. Apparently Carlson had enough.
edit on 9-7-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

Those men were near comatose?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

Roger is much more attractive, (YES) look him up as a possible/viable *I THINK I CAN SEE YOUR MAGICAL PERSUASION* alternative outlook (feast your eyes on my specimen); you can hit/own that you know just by tuning in. Apparently Carlson had enough.

Well, like I said, I never watch the news but when someone has it on in the background, it sounds like a barnyard so that'll be one less old hen laying an egg on TV every day. Good riddance to her and if we ever get an actual libertarian news source maybe they can find someone who is out of their intellectual diapers to be the anchor. And maybe she'll have the brainpower to just quit if she doesn't like the working conditions.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Going to take her time slot are you; at the ready to fill her incompetent shoe worthiness, contract already signed?
edit on 9-7-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Another sap, disillusioned by the system that made and broke her. Welcome to the party. There's about 7 billion of us.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
originally posted by: UnBreakable

unBreakable: Exclusive: This Internal Memo Could Hurt Gretchen Carlson’s Case Against Roger Ailes

The memo seems to have been prompted by a “Thank You” letter that Carlson apparently wrote following the September 16, 2015 office meeting.
"Thanks for meeting with me last week. I’m happy my show continues to do well and that you are open to help me like a show like ‘Outnumbered’ with promotion and media PR to really see what I can do,” she wrote.

You mean the REAL HURT is within the usage of Carlson's (unforgivable) bad grammar? I would like to like the show "Outnumbered" as well. Sheesh is the 'thank you for your interest in my career' just what it appears to be? Ones personal happiness (EGO gratification) regarding a potential promotion is caught in the act of groveling.

edit on 10-7-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
She writes a book and had nothing but good things to say. She meets with Roger Ailes and she writes a thank you letter:

And he writes a memo requesting expanding her job:

If she felt she was being sexually harassed, she was using it to her advantage, whoring herself out so to speak. As long as things were going her way she was happy with business as usual. As soon as her contract wasn't renewed, she decided she would collect on the 'sexual harassment' claim she had been keeping in her back pocket with nary a word prior to this. I call BS and BS on her. It's her type that make it hard for women who truly are sexually harassed on the job, anxious about their work environment, hair fallout, nerves etc. She's just another gold digger if you ask me.
edit on 10-7-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux
You provided more than enough information; I wonder what her reasoning is for the lawsuit (she had it made career wise).

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
New York Magazine is now reporting that Roger Ailes will be forced out a FOX due to the sexual harassment allegations from multiple women, and due to his overall management style:

Murdochs Have Decided to Remove Roger Ailes — the Only Question Now Is When

Other sources say it that the Murdochs have not yet made a decision, and their internal review of Ailes in ongoing:

21st Century Fox says it's still reviewing harassment allegations against Fox News chief Roger Ailes

edit on 7/19/2016 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

She lies every day why should we think any different about her after she gets fired? Why didn't she complain before she got fired?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

He has by August 1st to resign or be fired with "cause".

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So she is only trying to get money and not justice for her so called sexual assault.

Sounds legit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join