It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Know As Well As I Do That She Will "Win"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
I don't believe she'll win.

Are you saying that Trump will gain the most votes and therefore the most electoral votes to actually fairly and squarely win the national election and become the next president, without the global order freaking out and pulling the ultimate trick somehow so that he actually looses?

Do you honestly think this is an honest world where every child could grow up to be president?

I just can't fathom that at this time of need that this kind of thing could be made to let happen.
Trust me, Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.

and if not, I will come back to this thread in November and apologize. (and celebrate)

Because, please, anyone but her!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Exactly.
We're all listening to live updates for a month on hanging chads in FL and IL, a million threads about "what ifs" and stuff.

Meanwhile, 33 floors down, under Area 51, after being pleasured by a race of intergalactic sex-driven geisha pods from the Xanthrian System and meeting the Moon Ambassador to Earth and learning the secrets about the Frankenstein Radio, she's getting "debriefed" and will be updated and "ready" come inauguration day.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The op is right, Hillary is the chosen one.

She will lead the country either to a world war or a war of civilization against their created enemy, the jihadis.

Trump, I believe was assigned the mission of destroying any hope of say a Rubio or Bush getting in there and beating Hillary.

Trump will get apply rewarded for this with all kinds of TV offers, new business deals and Trip to Mexico.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

There will be a lot of MSM propaganda showing Hillary's "popularity" in the poles.
It will look like from MSM's perspective that she is loved by all and this will be a landslide.
And she will "win" the election with a "landslide".

Usually I would agree, however I am a true believer in Remote Viewing.

Trump is the one seen in the White House in 2017, not Hillary. Between now and November something is going to happen that will push Trump to become President.

Sure I could be wrong. If Hillary becomes President, the United States will see it's darkest days, and war with Iran. More freedoms taken away, and an economic collapse like never seen before.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

There will be a lot of MSM propaganda showing Hillary's "popularity" in the poles.
It will look like from MSM's perspective that she is loved by all and this will be a landslide.
And she will "win" the election with a "landslide".

Usually I would agree, however I am a true believer in Remote Viewing.

Trump is the one seen in the White House in 2017, not Hillary. Between now and November something is going to happen that will push Trump to become President.

Sure I could be wrong. If Hillary becomes President, the United States will see it's darkest days, and war with Iran. More freedoms taken away, and an economic collapse like never seen before.

Your having a toast to the possible destruction of America?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I want to hear more about that.
Who remote viewed Trump in the white house?
Huh?

Hopefully that would be a parallel universe that was seen in the viewing.

It's things like this that makes me hope for another wave of Mandela to come along and sweep away this noise.

I kinda remember this feeling of dread and that everything was completely fawked all around me.
Huh, well. Must be Mandela

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: saadad

I care so much that I didn't even check bookies odds. Go check them and you will know the winner.

Winner, Winner, chicken dinner!!!

www.oddsshark.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I want to hear more about that.
Who remote viewed Trump in the white house?
Huh?

Sure, no problem.

Ongoing SOR series of Remote Viewing Projects, Next President is Trump!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: awareness10
I don't believe she'll win.

Are you saying that Trump will gain the most votes and therefore the most electoral votes to actually fairly and squarely win the national election and become the next president, without the global order freaking out and pulling the ultimate trick somehow so that he actually looses?

No i didnt say he'd gain the most Votes, you did. Regarding the 'Global Order freaking out as you put it, yes that is most definately already occurring we can only wait and see just how much.

Do you honestly think this is an honest world where every child could grow up to be president?

No, why do You?

I just can't fathom that at this time of need that this kind of thing could be made to let happen.
Trust me, Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.

I sincerely hope you're wrong.

and if not, I will come back to this thread in November and apologize. (and celebrate)

Because, please, anyone but her!

I don't think most here would want to see her Running anything.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I just may chime in: in the US: this government is not representative AT ALL of 'us', "we the people" any longer. We lost it. Sorry for the world that we lost it, because now the whole world will suffer for our mistakes, but WE DID LOSE IT. So sorry.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hillary in and another 4 more years down the tubes for the average person. They may even plan on giving her 8.

The only positive points is that whatever she tells the country is probably going to be quite a bit off from the real truth. At least we'll know to look else where for the real facts.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The whole e-mail fiasco has proven to me beyond a doubt that the fix is in and she will be appointed our next president.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This thread a joke?

(in Jedi master voice)

/waves hand in Jedi fashion

"This is the woman you are looking for"

Pfft... Give me a break. There are more choices than her. She is not chosen. She is just an older woman in a pantsuit.

She may be popular in some major power corridors but not to me and I am not alone I am sure.

EDIT: may even start a write in campaign for Comey.
edit on 6-7-2016 by Terminal1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You Know As Well As I Do

seems like alot of people don't know

edit on 7-7-2016 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join