It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Know As Well As I Do That She Will "Win"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Two parts to this thread.

One. After seeing what unfolded this week with the emails, does anyone actually really believe that Hillary will not be our next POSOTUS?
Especially after seeing what happens when they actually do count the votes (Brexit). I don't think any chances will be taken for this "election".

There will be a lot of MSM propaganda showing Hillary's "popularity" in the poles.
It will look like from MSM's perspective that she is loved by all and this will be a landslide.
And she will "win" the election with a "landslide".

Does anyone honestly believe that anyone but Hilary will "win" this election?

WAKE UP

The game is rigged and as long as people continue to follow the rules, they will be continued down the line to their tidy demise.

Two. This whole email thing has been a red herring designed to create this "drama" to keep our focus off of much more horrible truths pertaining to her sordid past.
One possible saving grace from this fiasco would be that it was resolved too soon.
Now that she has been cleared, the drama is over (more or less).
This should give others time to focus on the really evil stuff that is actually a million times worse than this pathetic email "scandal".

Thoughts?

edit on 6-7-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

She was chosen years ago.

You and I know this, others are clearly falling for the charade which we call the election cycle. Nothing more than theatrics meant to portray the illusion of freedom and democracy.

All Hillary is good for is reading a teleprompter...just like Obama.

Everyone is being played and they are laughing at us.

Edit:

At least Trump would have been an entertaining Puppet to distract the masses.

They have plenty of WAR planned for Hillary's "Administration".

edit on 6-7-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm also afraid she will "win". we don't have control of what the government does, as much as they try telling us we do, we really don't, what can we do? its our money they use, but all we can do is pick between two a**holes that don't deserve to tell us what we will pay in taxes or what the country will do.. we need to rid this country of government, but im afraid it may be to late.. Obama may be the last president.....

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Depressing isnt it?

Especially knowing that Rand Paul was going to be the nominee before Trump entered the race.

But your name is all too appropriate.

edit on 6-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

link   
I don't have a say in this and i stay mostly out of the discussion of this on ATS.

However, I think "Trump vs Clinton" is about as bad as "Hitler vs Stalin", it is essentially picking out who is the better of two very bad choices. With that said I personally would side on the Hillary side of things although I think that Trump is going to play out a much better campaign and for that reason alone he will win just through having a much more successful campaign in painting her as a poorer choice.

Hillary getting questioned by the FBI won't help.

So I think Trump is going to win, not that i think that is a good thing (nor is Hillary)

link   
a reply to: ware2010
Agreed but I think our last President was actually John F Kennedy.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
She doesn't 'win' the Industrial banking and arms industry do. Follow the money...

How much money did defense corporations make from the Libyan War?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Wow!

I wish I could live in your world. I mean I do like the herb and I'm often in a trance but wow.

Well. I hope you are right. I'm voting for Gary Johnson but I would be "fine" if your prediction came true.

I just don't see it though.
Somehow it will be "very close" and then after a bit of time counting up the late states votes.

Sad day will it be, yes?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I refuse to believe that the people of the US of A are stupid enough to elect that damn criminal bitch.

Unless a difference in votes is small, the elite does not have a chance in rigging the elections. So, do your civil duty and protect your country from that corrupted criminal, or live with the consequences.
edit on 346k2016Wednesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Hmmm. The thing is, this is totally rigged.

It won't "actually" be close at all.
But it will always "appear" neck in neck the whole time.
And then "poof" she will "win".

Again, I want you (all) to really search your feelings.
You've been on this corrupt planet long enough to know the truth.

Do you really see Trump being the next POSOTUSA?
Really?
You must know that despite any corruption being exposed, people going to prison eventually over voting fraud, etc. despite all of this, you really don't see TPTB letting this happen, do you??

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'm not positive she will "win." I think she was conditionally promised the White House but I don't think it's a done deal yet. One thing I am certain of is things will become more and more crazy and astounding leading up to election day.

That's why I am so curious about Mr. Trump and everything backing him.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Having to pick between Trump & Clinton is like deciding to wipe one's arse with either poison ivy or 80 grit sand paper....you may get the mess off but your gonna pay a price either way.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I agree with some of you in regards to Hillary winning... she was chosen years ago ... and no we haven't had a real presidential election since John F. Kennedy. Now instead of assassinating the one who doesn't fit in, we groom them in order to make them fit our agenda which is sinister at best.

I have felt Hillary would run and win from years back when I was reading a couple of spiritual books. To complete the circle of life the woman must rise and ride the beast. Sounds crazy I know... but hey... the world is just that... crazy! lol

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Well I wish I had your faith.

To me it seems like a no brainer. Of course she will win. She let Obama have it for the past 8 years. She has been promised this job since then.

The way I see it:

I think she was conditionally promised the White House but I don't think it's a done deal yet.

It's a done deal. Air Force One. In your face.

One thing I am certain of is things will become more and more crazy and astounding leading up to election day.

Smokescreens, circus acts, junk food for your brain.
Then, hangover and back to work.

Smokescreens, circus acts, junk food for your brain and a bonus dog whistle.
Then, hangover and back to work.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: ware2010
Agreed but I think our last President was actually John F Kennedy.

I used to think that way too... but at one point I became aware of his cowardly acts like Bay of Pigs... I used to think of him as King of Camelot, but the truth changed that.

If Hillary gets elected, I will no longer believe in law and order........

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I'm not positive she will "win." I think she was conditionally promised the White House but I don't think it's a done deal yet. One thing I am certain of is things will become more and more crazy and astounding leading up to election day.

Just my two cents.

I will toss my 2 cents in the ring too. Keep watching Trump. Think he has made some outrageous guffaws so far...just wait until after the conventions! He is going to make sure he hands it to Hillary and still keep many clueless to the fact that he does not and never planned on being President!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The Democrats have morphed into something I don't recognize..

I grew up the child of small town, west Texas parents who were born poor, working class Democrats and worked their asses off to get into college and better their lives...

My parents loved America for what it was to them...a place where anyone with intellectual prowess and work ethic could achieve great success by working hard and being honest...

They raised me with the inherent social liberalism and financial conservatism of the old world democrats...the democrats who saw Kennedy spur us to the moon...the democrats who fought communism at every turn....the democrats who fought for civil rights....the democrats who reshaped post war Europe and Japan....and finally, the democrats who morphed into their current iteration when an amoral Arkansas governor brought ruin and amorality to the highest reaches of the United States Executive Branch...

It was in this time of incredible upheaval that the Democratic Party became unrecognizable to me...no longer did they reach for the stars...no longer did they tout American Exceptionalism...no longer did they subscribe to the notion that America is noble and beneficent and the light of the west....

As I watch Secretary Clinton on her march to despotic glory through an assumed promise to President Obama for a Supreme Court appointment I can only think of one thing:
Where has the party of Harry S. Truman and John F. Kennedy gone???

-Christosterone

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Do you really see Trump being the next POSOTUSA? Really?

I believe that is exactly why they have propped him up and has let him get this far.

Any other candidate would have a far greater chance of beating her, and it would be too hard to sell the rigging of her win to the American people.

They think they can pull the rigging off with Trump. The problem is that so many Americans are so done with the cronies on Capitol Hill, they will write in Mickey Mouse, before they will vote for Hillary.

I say everyone should write in their candidate and demand a televised count of the vote.

Silly me. I forgot. The revolution will not be televised.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I still have faith in the surprise factor especially because conditions are so chaotic on this planet. It's kind of like the "glue" which used to hold the status quo together has been breaking down.

[I was a Bonanza fan when I was a youngster.
]

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: tweetie

Just my two cents.

I will toss my 2 cents in the ring too. Keep watching Trump. Think he has made some outrageous guffaws so far...just wait until after the conventions! He is going to make sure he hands it to Hillary and still keep many clueless to the fact that he does not and never planned on being President!

That's been my position all along. Trump isn't stupid, he knows you can't piss off women, minorities and now Jews and still hope to win with an essentially older white male voter base. The numbers just aren't there and he knows it and yet he still continues his foolish extremism when he knows most of the electorate is moderate.

The GOP has already thrown him under the bus. The Republican convention is going to be one for the books.

I have no illusions that Clinton will be anything other than a neocon puppet just like Obama.

edit on 6-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join