It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Proves Hillary Committed Perjury

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

What I am saying is that you guys have a horrible track record of being misinformed, lack the ability to comprehend much of what has been said and keep concocting these conspiracies out of ignorance.

Someone surley does.

Others Abovetopsecret. A CONSPIRACY website, STATS say otherwise.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Dont turn around..uh oh........der kommisars in town uh oh!!(i agree neo.)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
BEARS REPEATING WITH EMPHASIS

originally posted by: Gazrok

And Hillary is your conclusion?

She will continue Obama's abuse of power, most likely culminating in the complete destruction of at least one of the Bill of Rights by her term's end.

According to her, ObamaCare is working just fine, with no plans to do anything about it, despite the fact that if you're like me, you're now paying over $100 more per month for LESS benefits since it's inception.

Look, Trump's a blowhard, and lies too, but I mean chuckling about how you got a 12 yr old's rapist out of jail (when she KNEW he was guilty), I mean...there's morality, and then there's just being a frickin' monster.

Now, add in that she and her followers rigged the primary (I mean, you can see it on video, where votes for Bernie were ignored, etc.) and now she's off Scott free for offenses others have gone to jail for....and she can't even win a character battle against Trump...and THAT is saying a lot

That anyone not in a drunken or drug induced stupor . . . could remotely fantasize that it would be the least bit of a good deal to get this

narcissistic, pathological liar, Machiavellian globalist/Marxist, criminal, vengeful, bw*tch, black-hearted, arrogant-to-the-max, maniacal, screeching, horribly treasonous, homicidal, . . . creature . . .

anywhere near the WH again . . . boggles my mind.

It is truly a testimony to how far down the chute to hell the oligarchy has managed to shove our Republic and at least half the sheeple, Eloi.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I never thought I'd see the day where there was such

a huge market

for enabling traitorous treasonous criminals in high places . . .

and in broad daylight.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Naw. She doesn't care about that.

Their relationship is only a business relationship in behalf of the business of

DESTROYING THE REPUBLIC as stooges of the oligarchy.

As Bill said to several different sources . . . "She's eaten more . . . than I have."

The Secret Service has been quoted as terminally disgusted about the lesbian orgies at Camp David.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

originally posted by: Gazrok

None of them are delusional, they are simply fact, and you can see and hear the evidence for yourself easily enough, and in most cases, I'm not that right-wing.

The real delusional folks are those kidding themselves that she isn't a puppet controlled by the elite, including those from enemy states which have flooded her foundation with cash.

Hell, the elite right hated Trump so much they tried to sabotage him, but realized too late they were stuck with him

I don't know what's going on with Trump.

I just am totally convinced that he HAS to be far LESS TREASONOUS and vengefully DESTRUCTIVE TO THE REPUBLIC than the gritchy one.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I never thought I'd see the day where there was such

a huge market

for enabling traitorous treasonous criminals in high places . . .

and in broad daylight.

Perhaps that's because you don't understand the definition of traitor and treason?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

WRONG.

My definitions are not couched in such a way as to enable one of the most treasonous traitors ever on the National public stage.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I disagree. Every one of your claims was nothing more than standard, right-wing regurgitations, that I'm not going to take the time to dismantle.

I didn't say you are right-wing, I merely said you're using their talking points.

I doubt the "elite" hate Trump ... I think they find him ridiculous ... like most of America seems to.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm going to let some of you in on a secret, because I really don't think you're aware ...

When you go off on these ludicrous, overblown tirades, calling Hillary Clinton every name in the book, blatantly misrepresenting the facts, and basically having the verbal equivalent of an apoplexic fit ... you're preaching to the choir.

The folks who are congratulating you are those who believe just as you do, you aren't convincing anyone else of anything.

I would wager that the most common response is an eyeroll.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Doesn't get more partisan than this, folks.

That "right wing" conspiracy stuff again eh?

Was the IG report right wing too?
You calling her own State Department part of the "conspiracy"?

The FBI director too?

I think Clinton and her followers have a serious case of Paranoid Delusion.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Charging her with perjury is like charging a serial killer with running a stop sign on the way to their crimes.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED TO THE MAX.

She's an Olympic class criminal with galactic level arrogance.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

originally posted by: intrptr

Charging her with perjury is like charging a serial killer with running a stop sign on the way to their crimes.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED TO THE MAX.

She's an Olympic class criminal with galactic level arrogance.

Prove it.

What crime has she been convicted of and what treasonous acts has she committed?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

As usual, you're taking a specific response made by me to another poster and trying to misrepresent it as a general comment.

The only response I have to you is, if you want to discuss something I've said, quote it.

I'm not going to address your straw arguments.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

1. No emails were lost.

2. Bill clinton just proved the Clintons are not only corrupted but are truly above the law , when he met with lynch during an ongoing criminal investigation about Hillary, and nothing was done about it. Except of course having all the charges dropped after the meeting taking place.

3. Hillary will walk untouched.

4.That pathological liar known as Hillary will be our POTUS come 2016 and not because the people want her but rather the corrupted system wants it.

Reality sucks and the majority of people that still believe their is a difference between the GOP and the DNC also suck because they are the problem with politics.

However the Hillary supporters overlooking that Bill Clinton and Lynch meeting , should be especially disgusted with themselves.

edit on 18731America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jul 2016 17:18:24 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
perjury is under oath

was she under oath ?

I'm not saying she didn't lie, but perjury is something else

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
perjury is under oath

was she under oath ?

I'm not saying she didn't lie, but perjury is something else

Yes, I believe she was, but the situation in which these emails were processed by her lawyers, she could easily escape a perjury charge.

She had to rely on her team to do the work. She did not do it herself.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Perjury is typically brought to discredit an individual.

It's almost impossible to prove.

Clinton gave her testimony based on her best recollection of events.

As an exercise to understand the difficulty of prosecuting such a charge ... prove otherwise, here.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: introvert

Thanks.
Looks like Comey, the FBI...AND Gowdy all agree with you that Clinton is a liar.

Sure. The point of that post is to show how a perjury charge is very unlikely.

Perjury is the EXACT reason Martha Stewart went to prison.

Yeah. Hillary's hubby Bill was found guilty of Perjury too...nothing happened but losing his law license.
The Clintons are quite a pair.

Ain't it sad ?

That Clinton's party is the only one that can get away with willfully LYING to the public.

And NOTHING is ever done.

Pssst. You forgot murder. Willfully lying AND murder. Just sayin'....

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Thanks.
Looks like Comey, the FBI...AND Gowdy all agree with you that Clinton is a liar.

Sure. The point of that post is to show how a perjury charge is very unlikely.

Perjury is the EXACT reason Martha Stewart went to prison.

Yeah. Hillary's hubby Bill was found guilty of Perjury too...nothing happened but losing his law license.
The Clintons are quite a pair.

Ain't it sad ?

That Clinton's party is the only one that can get away with willfully LYING to the public.

And NOTHING is ever done.

Pssst. You forgot murder. Willfully lying AND murder. Just sayin'....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join