It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Proves Hillary Committed Perjury

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
FBI determinations, yesterday, proved not only that Hillary Clinton lied repeatedly to the American people about sending and receiving classified-at-the-time material and...in an "extremely careless" manner...jeopardizing U.S. intelligence and national security...

It was also proven she lied under oath and committed actual perjury.

It's now OFFICIAL; Hillary Clinton is a confirmed liar and perjurer.

Even some of Clinton's staunch defenders on ATS now admit she is a proven liar.

But, I ask you...knowing she will lie to anyone, anytime, anywhere...to protect herself...and knowing it has now been 'officially' proven by the FBI that she is a serial liar and perjurer...WHY would you vote to make her POTUS?

What about some standards? Do you really want a Perjurer-In-Chief?...a woman who has already been proven by the FBI to have lied repeatedly to you and the rest of the world to save her own butt?

In your heart...and your mind...you simply MUST realize she's a serial liar. The FBI made that determination 'Official'.

FBI Proves Hillary Clinton Committed Perjury Before Benghazi Committee

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testified under oath before the House Select Committee on Benghazi last October that she had turned over “all my work related emails” from her private email server to the State Department.

But on Tuesday, FBI director James Comey revealed that the agency had found “several thousand” work-related emails Clinton had not turned over, including three that included information that had been classified at the time that they had been sent.

Clinton’s testimony, under questioning from committee chair Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), was as follows:

GOWDY: Let me ask you this. You say that you turned over everything. I don’t get a chance to watch you a lot on television, but when I see you are interviewed, you make a point of saying, I turned over everything.

CLINTON: All my work related emails, yes.

GOWDY: How do you know that?

CLINTON: I know that because there was an exhaustive search done under the supervision of my attorneys, and that is exactly the outcome. We turned over every work related email, in fact, as somebody referred to earlier, we turned over too many.

The State Department and the National Archives said there are 1,246 out of the 30,000-plus that they have already determined did not need to be turned over.

GOWDY: And you have a really…

SANCHEZ: Regular order, Mr. Chairman.

GOWDY: … good group of attorneys, which makes me wonder…

SANCHEZ: Chairman, regular order.

GOWDY: … how they missed 15 of them.

CLINTON: Well if you are talking about Mr. Blumenthal, which I assume you are, he had some that I didn’t have, and I had some that he didn’t have. And he — I was under no obligation to make any of his emails available unless I decided they were work related.

And the ones that I decided that were work related I forwarded to the state.gov accounts of the people with whom I worked.

GOWDY: Madam Secretary, is there any question that the 15 that James Cole turned over to us were work related? There’s no ambiguity about that. They were work related.

CLINTON: No. They were from a personal friend, not any official government — not any government official. And they were, I determined on the basis of looking at them, what I thought was work related and what wasn’t. And some I didn’t even have time to read, Mr. Chairman.

GOWDY: So are you telling me the 15…

SANCHEZ: Mr. Chairman, regular order.

GOWDY: Are you saying that the 15…

SANCHEZ: Mr. Chairman…

GOWDY: I will tell the gentlelady from California that I’m going to take a little extra time, just like everybody else has, and that we can either do it this round, or we can do it next round.

SANCHEZ: May I make a simple inquiry about how many more minutes the chairman plans?

GOWDY: The fewer the interruptions, the quicker I can get done. I’ll put it to you that way. How’s that?

SANCHEZ: OK, just be mindful of the time.

GOWDY: The 15 — my question to you, on the 15, did your lawyers find them and decide that they were not work related or did they not find them?

CLINTON: Well, I don’t know why he had emails I didn’t. And I don’t know why, apparently, I had emails he didn’t. And all I can tell you is that I turned over every work related email in my possession.

Several thousand emails tell a different story.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What difference will it make though? She's already the "pick" of the system so she pretty much has a reserved seat in the Oval Office.

Even if there were boatloads of evidence, they would sweep it under the rug and minimize it because Hillary is part of their exclusive group. She has "done her deeds" and is a part of the system at this point. It would take a lot for the legal system to actually take her down or have her face consequences at this point.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

But, I ask you...knowing she will lie to anyone, anytime, anywhere.....WHY would you vote to make her POTUS?

That's not really the issue [at hand]. They are all liars. If you take out one liar from a room of liars, you are still in a room of liars. And if you are so self deluded you think that actually accomplished something, than you are setting yourself up for something even worse.

The US Congress spent more time investigating Benghazi, than it did Pearl Harbour, JFK, 9/11

Mossad Linked: 9/11 - Investigated less than Benghazi

Mossad links to JFK conspiracy - Investigated less than Benghazi

I wont even go into detail on some of the looser links and connections Mossad and Zionist Israel (Not regular Israeli citizens or Jewish people = huge difference) that they've been apart of.

BUT, I will point out (as I did in the thread above) Mossad and the Zionists have been all over Libya, with numerous False Flag attacks, in Libya & in other countries, and against other countries or their people.

There's one common theme when Mossad launches a False Flag for pushing their agenda in Libya and the greater ME, and in other operations they are involved in, they are either quickly covered up, ignored, or 'explained' away.

So the real question I guess is what did Hillary do to piss off Mossad? Oh and why to Benghazi nuts not fail to see this hypocritical crusade? Going after government (when they do wrong) would be great!-**if every incident was treated equally and political buy outs didn't protect others from prosecution** if you only go after them when they upset a very select group of people you aren't doing it for any of the reasons you claim.

You are just a tool for some larger scheme likely against your own interests.

-----------

Mossad connection to the JFK assassination.

Mossad Connection to 9/11

Libya - Mossad Operations

Confessions of an ex-Mossad agent

Mossad's link to the murder of Yvonne Fletcher.

Mossad Links to Lockerbie Bombing Pan Am 103 - False Flag

German TV Exposes Mossad/LaBelle Disco attack Links

edit on 6-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Btw, if you don't believe, just check out pro-Zion, pro-Israel media currently. I used to think Zionist-Israel/Mossad's influence was rather over stated. (again, Im not implying anything about people simply because they're Jewish) Though all of this came up just looking at patterns.

If you hate Israel and wish to see nothing but misfortune for the Jewish State, stop reading because Hillary is your candidate. If you care about Israel and its relationship with the United States, read on.

‘Pushy Zionists’: Hillary Clinton’s E-Mails

Hillary Clinton Is No Friend of Israel

Hillary Clinton's election as U.S. president would ensure Israel’s continued decline and degeneration. And so she is not a friend, but an enemy
read more: www.haaretz.com...

From the comment section:

As I said before. A Jew, who votes for Hillary, is a Jew, who does not care about Israel's survival.

It appears Hillary has upset the puppet masters.
edit on 6-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Got it:
'Everyone lies' and 'it's the Mossad's fault'. --TYVM

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

But, I ask you...knowing she will lie to anyone, anytime, anywhere...to protect herself...and knowing it has now been 'officially' proven by the FBI that she is a serial liar and perjurer...WHY would you vote to make her POTUS?

Are you trying to convince us politicians lie or that voting matters?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Doubt she gets off that easy. For one, security clearances will have to be suspended or revoked. If that does not happen then there is no point in requiring anyone to have a .gov account period. Might as well say do whatever because nothing will happen to you unless you scream in Comey's ear you intended to share classified information with ISIS by delivering it to them on lazer etched metal tablets and video taping it yourself.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

CLINTON: All my work related emails, yes.

GOWDY: How do you know that?

CLINTON: I know that because there was an exhaustive search done under the supervision of my attorneys, and that is exactly the outcome. We turned over every work related email, in fact, as somebody referred to earlier, we turned over too many.

More like they forgot to delete too many.

All proven liars eventually make enough mistakes to impeach themselves.

Contempt of Congress vote in the near future !!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Oh, she committed perjury no doubt, but unfortunately, it won't matter to her supporters... They will look past this, they will consider it to just be a little "email snafu", and will justify their vote for to the world by stating "well, she's still better than that racist Donald Trump"..... I sadly see it all.. Similar to how I saw Hillary getting off, due to the fact the AG and FBI director have the tiniest of balls.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Are you trying to convince us politicians lie or that voting matters?

Well..we could do nothing...or...when they're actually proven by the FBI to lie repeatedly to us and to have committed perjury under oath...we could vote to NOT put them in power.

As voters...we actually HAVE that ability.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Charging her with perjury is like charging a serial killer with running a stop sign on the way to their crimes.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Exactly.

I guess it's Hitler's legacy. Instead of openly saying they hate Jews, people just say they hate the Zionists.

Everything bad in the world is being contributed to those evil Zionists and the US. It's ridiculous

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Anyone that thinks their "leaders" are altruistic are deluding themselves. It is the same as any other job. You start at the bottom, make friends that can help you, help someone out when they need it (then they owe you), sweep little mistakes under the rug and backup the people that helped you as long as you aren't in danger of being thrown under the bus.

It's a business. They want the great lobby job, or public speaking job, or to be a figurehead for a company when they are done with politics. Some of them just want more power. Very little seem to genuinely want to help people, I have said it before, I believe the US missed that opportunity with Ron Paul.

Seeing the two that you have to pick from is frightening for me. More so because it will be one of them.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
" But, I ask you...knowing she will lie to anyone, anytime, anywhere...to protect herself...and knowing it has now been 'officially' proven by the FBI that she is a serial liar and perjurer...WHY would you vote to make her POTUS? "

I'm not voting for her, but this is a great question for those that are. Instead of dodging or deflecting the question, will some of her supporters here on ATS answer this?? I'm extremely curious as to why none of this seems to matter to her voter base.
edit on 6-7-2016 by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
A little light reading so people know the difference between Jews and Zionists...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
First of all , what did Director Comey actually say about any culpability on Clinton's part:

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them. Our assessment is that, like many e-mail users, Secretary Clinton periodically deleted e-mails or e-mails were purged from the system when devices were changed. Because she was not using a government account—or even a commercial account like Gmail—there was no archiving at all of her e-mails, so it is not surprising that we discovered e-mails that were not on Secretary Clinton’s system in 2014, when she produced the 30,000 e-mails to the State Department.

Source - FBI

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Can you just give it a rest already?

You're incredibly annoying because you don't listen what people say to you.

Your frame of mind is basically "Lalala I am right, and I don't give a f$#k what you guys say, hail hillary..."

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Can you just give it a rest already?

You're incredibly annoying because you don't listen what people say to you.

Your frame of mind is basically "Lalala I am right, and I don't give a f$#k what you guys say, hail hillary..."

Let me ask you a question. Why is it you think that you have some special right to basically tell me to shut up?

Are you a site owner? A moderator? If not, I respectfully decline. Further, let me tell you just how uninterested I am in your off-topic diatribes directed at me. I am not the topic here. ETA: Further, not "everyone here" agrees with you. Check out the sidebar.

As far as "not listening to people" you seem to have a profound misunderstanding ... I don't agree with them. There's a difference.

Perhaps a little less whining and a lot more discussion is in order?

Best.
edit on 6-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

This is one thing that I've noticed on ATS.

When someone is being called out for being ignorant and not interested in hearing the other side, while just repeating same things again and again, even when proven wrong, they get offended by it, and they all pull the same card, " i am not the topic".

I try to ignore your posts as much as possible, but that's not possible when you're in every thread about hillary repeating your before hand practiced lines.
edit on 359k2016Wednesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
" But, I ask you...knowing she will lie to anyone, anytime, anywhere...to protect herself...and knowing it has now been 'officially' proven by the FBI that she is a serial liar and perjurer...WHY would you vote to make her POTUS? "

I'm not voting for her, but this is a great question for those that are. Instead of dodging or deflecting the question, will some of her supporters here on ATS answer this?? I'm extremely curious as to why none of this seems to matter to her voter base.

I am a registered Democrat, and in the fall, I will be voting for the Democratic candidate.

That will apparently be Hillary Clinton.

If it is not, I will still be voting Democratic, because, with likely millions of American voters, I tend to be voting AGAINST a candidate rather than FOR one.

As far as "answering for Clinton" ... I can't. While she is not the epitome of evil that staunch right-wing Clinton hater's portray her as ... she's a politician. That tells me all I need to know about her ethics. Her primary ethic, like any other politician's, particularly those who run for national office is POWER. Pure and simple.

I have to make a choice between how I think that power would be the LEAST abused and the LEAST harmful to me and the rest of the American people.

That will be the Democratic candidate.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I guess that means that you're in the threads too, eh?

Posting your opinions, outlooks, thoughts, understandings, etc.

Get over yourself. Move on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join