It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't you vote for Trump even after Comey's speech?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: ~Lucidity

And which Universe are you from?

Clearly not this one.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Yes, Clearly.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
a reply to: CynConcepts

the guy in 70 years old. you really think he has business interests in mind? no its not obvious. whats obvious is that since the 80s people have been telling him to run for pres. he repeatedly said no, unless the right person isnt running.

for 30 years he sat back and watched stooge after stooge take office. he was sick of it as am i. if trump wins, ill bet you that he puts HRC in jail.]
i know most of you trump haters are waiting for trump to say haha i gotcha, just kidding. but thats not gonna happen.

As any parent, they want to provide for their children and grandchildren's future. Bernie will have seriously hindered legislation regarding inheritance. Trump was able to keep stealing the medias attention from focusing on Bernie. This helped Clinton more than you can believe.

I am sure he is benefitting in many more ways. It is a game. He is the 'Trump' card.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

wait wait wait.... he didnt say most mexicans are rapists
he said the people coming over the border are rapists, criminals, and drug runners... some are good people.

he said nothing about the people of mexico, rather the people illegally gaining access to our country. that is not racist.

"criminal aliens account for 38 percent of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6 percent of the total population in those states."Aug 17, 2015

so .... was he not speaking the truth? 38% no 5, or 10% - almost half!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You know, I'm DEFINATLY NOT voting for Hillary the lying Murderer thief, that's for sure, but I live here in s.j., & even I, if not maybe some or most of you know, for a fact, Trump does a lot of good things privately, for people on the streets. The MSM has no knowledge, because it's things he doesn't feel the need to bring to the worlds attention. But I've personally witnessed his generosity towards people. It's remarkable! A bigot, he is far from. That's a fact. I don't really care who believes me or not. I've seen him multiple times at his golf course right up the road......just wanted to chime in.....vote for who you chose, it's your right.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Something is happening in the world right now - a swing back to justice and people power. It's not inevitable but I feel it started in 2012 with Ron Paul. Things are happening that I never thought I would see in my lifetime. British people standing up and voting out the corporate corrupt cabal in the EU and now Tony Blair and his cronies completely savaged in a Chilcott Report released today to the extent he may well face trial for war crimes. All across Europe people are rising up to reject globalism and centralised power and control.

The push back against the total control the govts of the west have exerted on us all is stronger than it has been in my life and it's exciting to see. It remains to be seen as to whether Trump is part of this worldwide revolution or is just a plant to hand power to Clinton. One thing I do believe is that if the Clintons fall this coming November then it will signal the end of the systematic destruction of freedom we have been living through and the start of a new era.

For this reason I am supportive of Trump, I have taken him at his word. Alas i can not vote, but I will be following with great interest and I have been able to influence at least 4 Americans by providing them information they were unaware of.
edit on 6/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Thank you for changing the goal post after I proved you were wrong.

he said nothing about the people of mexico, rather the people illegally gaining access to our country. that is not racist.

Hmm, those comments would suggest that anybody who came FROM mexico, is a rapist, criminal or drug runner.

But it doesn't matter, I've presented the reasons for my trump is a sexist, racist demagogue and I have more reasons to think that, then you have for thinking he's not.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The reason I'm not voting for Trump is that his followers like you think that by insulting ATS members, it will win converts to Trumps ideology.

Can you see the disconnect there. It's just to much like a cult and that disturbs me.
edit on 6-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Something is happening in the world right now - a swing back to justice and people power. It's not inevitable but I feel it started in 2012 with Ron Paul. Things are happening that I never thought I would see in my lifetime. British people standing up and voting out the corporate corrupt cabal in the EU and now Tony Blair and his cronies completely savaged in a Chilcott Report released today to the extent he may well face trial for war crimes. All across Europe people are rising up to reject globalism and centralised power and control.

The push back against the total control the govts of the west have exerted on us all is stronger than it has been in my life and it's exciting to see. It remains to be seen as to whether Trump is part of this worldwide revolution or is just a plant to hand power to Clinton. One thing I do believe is that if the Clintons fall this coming November then it will signal the end of the systematic destruction of freedom we have been living through and the start of a new era.

For this reason I am supportive of Trump, I have taken him at his word. Alas i can not vote, but I will be following with great interest and I have been able to influence at least 4 Americans by providing them information that were unaware of.

Well said

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The reason I'm not voting for Trump is that his followers like you think that by insulting ATS members; it will win converts to Trumps ideology.

Can you see the disconnect there. It's just to much like a cult and that disturbs me.

So you're not voting for Trump because of a few people you don't like?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

yes hes benefiting.
the guy is going on 4-5 hours sleep everyday.
he is out doing rallies every day. hes doing interviews and meetings and tv appearances.
hes benefiting alright
mind you at almost 70 years old...
if i was a billionaire, id be sitting on my own island somewhere laughing at politics, not try to get involved.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The reason I'm not voting for Trump is that his followers like you think that by insulting ATS members; it will win converts to Trumps ideology.

I don't trust members of cults. They have forgone logic in place of hero worship. Cult leaders know exactly what they are doing and to me that is despicable manipulation. That's Donald Trump....

I wrote my dissertation for cultural anthro on Cults and their members. Sorry I can't trust you to make a rational decision. And your responses to this thread and others confirm my research into the subject.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

I'm definitely not voting for Trump or Hillary, but I have a personal story about Bill Clinton.

In May of 2008, Hill and Bill were down the street from my house at a restaurant -- it was primary day, in Kentucky. My friend and I were out walking through the neighborhood because we had just voted and we happened on Hillary's tour bus. At one point, Bill walked right up to me -- away from the cameras -- and asked if I knew of a lady he'd spoken to in the restaurant, who ran an art studio for the disabled. We were actually standing in front of the studio and he looked up and noticed that before I had a chance to answer. In he walked with the secret service, but no camera followed him in. After he left, my friend and I went in to ask about their Bill Clinton experience. They said he bought several pieces of art.

Does that make Bill a super-duper guy, too?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I haven't seen any proof of his actual amount of wealth. It is a shame that the past 7 years of taxes are being audited by the IRS. Also, as narcissistic as Trump is he would die on an island all by himself. He is not you and you are not him. You have to set aside your own overlapping bias and see him as he is. Can you understand that?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
problem is one of the butthats will be your president. you dont have a choice.

I have a choice not to vote for either which I will exercise. I cannot in good conscience give either of them my support.

...if you cant beat them... join em

This sentiment is exactly why we are in the crappy situation we are in now.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

mexicans are the majority of illegals in this country. most illegals come from mexico, but arent mexicans. chinese, central americans, koreans, polish, arab, iraniain, isis... they are coming over the border from mexico.
oh and by the way... here is the pamphlet that was handed out to people seeking employment in the us from mexico

web.archive.org...://www.sre.gob.mx/tramites/consulares/guiamigrante/default.htm

As we noted at the time, the Guide, while focusing surviving the invasion through the desert processs without getting killed or arrested, also included four pages “devoted to how to live in the United States undetected.”

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I don't trust members of cults. They have forgone logic in place of hero worship. Cult leaders know exactly what they are doing and to me that is despicable manipulation. That's Donald Trump....

I wrote my dissertation for cultural anthro on Cults and their members. Sorry I can't trust you to make a rational decision.

I see, that what you're observing as cult like towards Trump, is what they see the Hillary Crowd as being also.
Could it be there is a bias here on your part?

The entire Govt of American insiders are Cult like. They're also bred to run in this department and often times of the same Blood lines? keep it in the family kinda thing. Changing Policies, Policing the Planet, that sort of thing. Don't you think that is rather Cultish Behaviour?

And i wont be voting for anyone, Im not American.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

its sad we live in a 2 its apparent that any nominee not a republican or democrat will not win the office of potus in the near future.
i hated donald trump with a passion. hated more than all the people on this site combined hate him. i hated the apprentice, i hated his hair, i hated his rhetoric. then i spoke with mr carl paladino.
the reason i came to above top secret for the last 15 years because i like to think outside the box. i do not like being told what is right and wrong, or real or fake. i want to do my own investigating and make my own decision.
thats another reason i wrote this post. theres alot being said negatively about trump, and i want to defend my stance, as well as see if theres something im missing.
after hearing from people like carl paladino that trump is legit, and that he really cares about making this country better... and after seeing his commitement to becoming potus, and changing... im ready to think outside the box in terms of who can or should run our country.

sometimes that plate of food you ordered looks nasty. ya didnt know caviar is eggs, but figured a $20 price tag meant it tasted delicious.
you never know what kind of taste will be left in your mouth until you eat it.

why not try something outside the box? if not now, if not trump, then when and who?
im not the trump supporter who thinks he is god, i just think we need to try something else.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

its sad we live in a 2 its apparent that any nominee not a republican or democrat will not win the office of potus in the near future.
i hated donald trump with a passion. hated more than all the people on this site combined hate him. i hated the apprentice, i hated his hair, i hated his rhetoric. then i spoke with mr carl paladino.
the reason i came to above top secret for the last 15 years because i like to think outside the box. i do not like being told what is right and wrong, or real or fake. i want to do my own investigating and make my own decision.
thats another reason i wrote this post. theres alot being said negatively about trump, and i want to defend my stance, as well as see if theres something im missing.
after hearing from people like carl paladino that trump is legit, and that he really cares about making this country better... and after seeing his commitement to becoming potus, and changing... im ready to think outside the box in terms of who can or should run our country.

sometimes that plate of food you ordered looks nasty. ya didnt know caviar is eggs, but figured a $20 price tag meant it tasted delicious.
you never know what kind of taste will be left in your mouth until you eat it.

why not try something outside the box? if not now, if not trump, then when and who?
im not the trump supporter who thinks he is god, i just think we need to try something else.

link   

I wrote my dissertation for cultural anthro on Cults and their members. Sorry I can't trust you to make a rational decision.

I see, that what you're observing as cult like towards Trump, is what they see the Hillary Crowd as being also.
Could it be there is a bias here on your part?

The entire Govt of American insiders are Cult like. They're also bred to run in this department and often times of the same Blood lines? keep it in the family kinda thing. Changing Policies, Policing the Planet, that sort of thing. Don't you think that is rather Cultish Behaviour?

And i wont be voting for anyone, Im not American.

One of the curious things about cult members is that they can be rational in many ways but are totally oblivious to being manipulated by the object of devotion.

btw....I don't trust Clinton or most politicians. They are either manipulators or being manipulated. Very little difference between ideology and religious fervor.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join