It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 40 Reports of Rape and Groping at 2 Music Festivals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Honestly, who here is surprised by this?

Girls and women at the festival in Karlstad said they had been groped by boys and men, Inspector Leif Nystrom of the Karlstad Police Department said in a phone interview.
Sour ce

The youngest alleged victim was 12.
Source

Two of the seven young men suspected of mounting a campaign of aggressive groping at the second festival were unaccompanied refugee youth, reportedly living at a nearby accommodation centre.
Source

'We managed to walk away from those boys after a while and started watching the concert. That was when I felt the first touch against my bottom. 'Then someone took the liberty of grabbing my butt really hard. I turned away and said to the group of boys behind us that this was not okay, but I did not know who had done it. After a while, I felt someone running his fingers between my legs touching my genitals.
'I have reported this to the police, but it feels like a drop in the ocean. I saw girls that came crying from the audience, including an old childhood friend who is two years younger. She cried so much that it broke my heart.
'The same thing had happened to her in front of the stage. A bunch of teenagers hidden in the crowd had grabbed her bottom, breast and genitals .
'I think that at least hundreds were molested at the festival. There are probably loads of unrecorded incidents.
Source

This is a very typical behavior for Arab Muslims: Non Muslims viewed as non humans almost, that don't deserve basic respect.
Same for women, gays etc. If you are both non Muslim and a woman, well... I would stay away from them if I would you.
I'm interested to know if Sweden citizens are aware how f*#%ed they are.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

It's already been posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but yes, they are rapers and it needs to be stopped. MASS RAPES i still can't get this concept through my head...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

This is a very typical behavior for Arab Muslims:

Typical behavior to bash Muslims in the West too, isn't it...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

it's much more typical and mainstream to bash Christians.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Just read a Finnish news paper, the police have reported a massive rise in sexual abuse,225 cases so far this year. They say most are caused by forgeners ( rape u gees). Last year in the same time only 78 reports.
edit on 6-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

it's much more typical and mainstream to bash Christians.

The main stream covers that?

Where.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yep, westerners also love to bash nazis, racists, sexists, murderers, rapists and pedophiles.
Why should Arab Muslims get a pass?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

Yep, westerners also love to bash nazis, racists, sexists, murderers, rapists and pedophiles.

Because Arab Muslims are the targeted enemy. Westerners love to drop bombs on them, a little groping is more important though.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

Because Arab Muslims are the targeted enemy. Westerners love to drop bombs on them, a little groping is more important though.

Europe gives a safe place and a much higher standerd of living for them, how do they react, stealing and raping children and women and no want to intergrate. Is it any surprise we dont want them.

top topics

join