It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excited to join ATS. I'm irreligious, so my conspiracies are gonna involve religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AINZZ12

AND YOUR FIRST CONSPIRACY BEGINS,

you posted the above top secret, content notice..

welcome
edit on 6-7-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Okay, I'm listening, welcome to the mob.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

bally how the feck are you brother? haven't seen you around, where you been hiding?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Hi tech man,

Dunno, have posted on a couple of threads lately. Mostly not interested in the political/news/religious threads but the intro as stated above baited me.

How have you been getting along digger (Aussie for mate) ?

Regards,

Bally
edit on 6-7-2016 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2016 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Welcome!

I'm irregular, so most of my conspiracies involve porcelain... or more specifically, plumbing in general.

Be sure to share your humor too! 👍

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Been alright, getting along well just arguing with the village people trying to restore sanity
I added you brother it should show up in your PM.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

My kindest regards, Tech. You've employed me to have another beer at your kind addition.

I am humbled. And now have 2 open beers in front of me on this cool Wednesday night in Aus. And I'll have a smoke too.

Cheers and beers from the small village of ears (where I live)

Bally

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Ah drink one for me, it's 4am and I haven't even any scotch! And glad to have you as a friend should have done it a long time ago!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AINZZ12
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

This seems to be a reasonable and well constructed opening post compared to what we normally see from the irreligious
Well armed with that information and the clarity and content of your work I figure you will fit in nicely with the other atheists around these here parts.

Into the fray

Welcome, don't take it to serious and laugh

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

And like an idiot I kept hitting the message to make it go away.

(it's my first time accessing this site on my phone, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

And welcome. I'm new here myself.. I'd never heard of the term irreligious before. Learn something new every day.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
how do you post a thread? i cant seem to figure it out. and i cant post a thread asking how to post a thread.

plz help

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
how do you post a thread? i cant seem to figure it out. and i cant post a thread asking how to post a thread.

plz help

You have to pass the initiation. Didn't they tell you?

Step one: find a goat...

Nah. Kidding. You have to make a certain amount of replies if you're a new user. I've already forgotten how many. Otherwise just above the OP in a thread there should be an option to make a new one.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel
You need to go to the forum where you want to start the thread. So if you want to start a thread on "Technology"or "U.S. Political Madness", you click your way into the relevant forum first.
Alternatively, you can click on a thread which already belongs to the relevant forum, when you see one in "Recent Posts". I start most of my threads in the same forum, so my usual approach is to go to MyATS and click on one of my old ones.

Either way, you will see a button near the top of the page labelled "New topic" or "New thread". Click there, and you will find an editing screen where you can start writing.
Just don't make the same common mistake that the OP did here. If someone presses "Enter" before leaving the "Title" box, the thread posts automatically, still carrying the default message which you can read in the opening post.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

The little circle with a plus symbol at the bottom and top of the page thats says "New Thread".

"Click"

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PushPullDestroy

lol what a numpty, thank you so much, i did not even see it, can see now

cheers

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
thank you very much

a reply to: intrptr

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
i wish i read this before i created a threa- cheers for the detailed responce. and sorry if i have taken some people off the topic of this thread.

a few trials and errors i beilve fro my end until i get it right.

a reply to: DISRAELI

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

join