It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen Rand Paul: Hillary Clinton Should Not Be Above the Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Any career civil servant or military offer who had been so “careless” with national security and classified information would have had his or her security clearance stripped at a minimum, possibly been fired, and certainly have been open to criminal charges.

In fact, when one ambassador chose to use his own email server to send his traffic, in violation of a multitude of laws and procedures, the State Department cited it as one of the main reasons for his ouster. The Secretary of State at that time? Hillary Clinton.

But the rules and laws are apparently for the other people, not for Clinton. It’s disgusting, and it should preclude Clinton from ever holding high office again.

How can we trust someone to be Commandeer in Chief who would not even qualify for a security clearance if her name weren’t Clinton?

And how do we tell the people who have faced the consequences that though they received punishment, Hillary gets off with nothing?

We shouldn’t have to. The FBI should be better than this. The Justice Department should be better than this.

time.com...

I don't think there is anything to add, probably the best article I've read so far since Comey did what he did...

edit on 6-7-2016 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Every single person should be against Hillary ever holding public office ever again. Something like this is only partisan when people have become just as corrupt as their so called leader. And this is why we see democrats giving Hillary a pass, defending her, and excusing her. She should be in leg irons and solitary confinement in a concrete room with a steel bed and one blanket and dog food to eat for what she has done.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

The absurdity of Comey's statement is a slap to the face of any intelligent American.

In the same sentence he declares that the laws will not be applied to her yet will continue to be applied to anyone else who would do the same.

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." attributed to Thomas Jefferson.

Felt it was proper to follow that quote with another from Jefferson!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I don't know if it was on purose, but what Obama/Clinton/Comey just did will be the final straw in destruction of the Republic. I don't know if they think that succeeded in zombifieing population so much that this will pass easily but I assure them it won't. When people realize there are two sets of rules, for ruling class and everyone else there will be outraged... I think they just handed the election to Donald Trump. Although it is of real concern that they will literally steel the election rigging those voting machines...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
I don't know if it was on purose, but what Obama/Clinton/Comey just did will be the final straw in destruction of the Republic. I don't know if they think that succeeded in zombifieing population so much that this will pass easily but I assure them it won't. When people realize there are two sets of rules, for ruling class and everyone else there will be outraged... I think they just handed the election to Donald Trump. Although it is of real concern that they will literally steel the election rigging those voting machines...

I think that this is where their hubris will catch up with them.

What I hope all of this will lead to is our third parties finally being given the attention they deserve.

The corruption of the democratic party is finally on display. The corruption of the republican party has been known since the criminal Bush syndicate operated they way they did.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Completely agree with the article. This just shows there really is a different set of rules for the rich, compared to everyone else. I think it's funny she had her daughter take the blame for scrubbing classified markings and erasing emails to save face. The lies just never stop I guess. Go Trump I guess.

Source
edit on 6-7-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I've seen it mentioned that the current administration has prosecuted more people for the mishandling of classified materials than any previous administration, but apparently when Hillary does the same things those other people did ... *crickets* ... nothing to see here. Move along.

It used to be that the SCOTUS was thought of as above politics, but Roberts more or less destroyed that with his Obamacare ruling by changing a mandate into a tax to save the law.

Now the FBI and related law enforcement structures to the government which also need to be viewed as a-politically as possible for similar reasons took a similar public opinion hit by essentially making a statement to the public in which every legal expert in the nation could walk down the list of criteria for making a case to prosecute and check them off and them hear him say, "No one would do it."

Up is down and down is up.

There is no more rule of law in the US. So why should any of us respect the laws anymore either?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wow, I couldn't say any better! Great post! Excactly, why would anyone accept any charge against him/her, especially if he commited some crime UNINTENTIONALLY.... Although I have some serious doubts that she simply forgot to hand over those hundreds of work related emails...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

HILLARY:  Chris, at this point what difference does it make? Chelsea’s only depression symptoms were her obsession with destroying my emails and scrubbing my drives. I can attest that even as she committed criminal acts with my email account she was a loving and compassionate mother.

www.thedailyrash.com...

What the...?! When was that interview taken?

edit on 6-7-2016 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Both the AG and FBI director should be charged with obstruction.

And since they're incapable of doing their jobs it's high time for a couple citizen arrests.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We don't agree on much, but I definitely agree with you here. I guess it's the fact that I have watched a few friends have their lives turned upside down for minor accidental events. Ultimately resulting in one friend having his family uprooted and transferred across the country and clearance revoked due to student loans. Another friend lost his clearance for transmitting Top Secret info over a Secret channel accidentally. It was a complete accident, immediately reported, but yet still lost his clearance.

Hillary does the same with info classified even higher with most likely more damaging information via unclassified channels. Tries to hide it, blames it on her daughter, costs the country millions of dollars I'd assume in investigations, yet still running for the highest office in our government. The double standards are astounding.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
a reply to: amicktd

HILLARY:  Chris, at this point what difference does it make? Chelsea’s only depression symptoms were her obsession with destroying my emails and scrubbing my drives. I can attest that even as she committed criminal acts with my email account she was a loving and compassionate mother.

www.thedailyrash.com...

What the...?! When was that interview taken?

I'm unsure I was hoping someone would tell me that its a bad source or made up. If not, thats a huge slap in the face for every American citizen.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
'military offer'? 'commandeer in chief'? Either Rand Paul has dyslexia, Time.com doesn't bother proofreading their posts, or both.

And that dailyrash post is (bad) satire, all you had to do was read down to the comments if you weren't sure.

new topics

top topics

join