It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Through YOU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
We have a little idea. Let's ask "it" question and answer through ourselves and see if we can figure out this whole food air deal.

We can talk about all manner of interests, because as individuals, we all separate, but, unique perspectives.

How are we doing tonight?
edit on 762016 by intheblue because: it's time for the sleepers to awaken mobilize

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: intheblue

I'm okay, how about you 'bluey'. Unsure what you mean by the 'it' and the food/air stuff before I answer. Can you please elaborate.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Food/air deal? You mean clean air and healthy food for everybody?

Take responsibility, local, seasonal goods. Don't start your car hours before you leave and let it run while you prepare to get out.

You don't need "it" to answer that just common sense.
Also the bigger question is what kind of energy can we harvest that doesn't poison everybody for thousands of years and doesn't rely on finite resources.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Let's ask "it" question and answer through ourselves and see if we can figure out this whole food air deal.

So am I supposed to invoke "it" and channel if we can use air as food?

science.howstuffworks.com...

If you had the perfect cure for world hunger, wouldn't you want to share it? A group called the Breatharians claims to have the answer to this worldwide dilemma and to other food-related diseases: stop eating. Or rather, live off prana, which is a Sanskrit word that translates to "life air" or "life force."
The concept of prana appears in many other traditions. China, Japan and Polynesia all have their own words for this sustaining life force. Breatharians believe that a person can give up food and water altogether and live purely off prana,

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

How are we doing tonight?

Confused.

Could you help me understand what you are trying to say or ask.

We have a little idea.

So there is more than one of you?

Let's ask "it" question and answer through ourselves and see if we can figure out this whole food air deal.

Who or what is "it"?

What is the whole 'food air deal'?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Also the bigger question is what kind of energy can we harvest that doesn't poison everybody for thousands of years and doesn't rely on finite resources

geothermal, tidal, solar ....?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I don't trust "IT" could we ask someone else"

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Now2016

Hey hey,

lets not discriminate against clowns,

clowns are just as trustworthy as any other Bozo out there, but isn't Bozo a clown?

Hmmm, I think you actually have point

new topics

top topics

join