It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of Sexual Assaults & Rapes Reported at Music Festivals in Sweden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CX

You can defend yourself, like everything else it's just a question of accepting the consequences.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I would post that link to yahoo on my fb page and also include these rapes and assualts wre committed by 'Immigrants' but in the report, there's no such mention they were committed by 'Immigrants' and/or 'Muslims' so nobody would believe the post. Especially those who love defending 'Muslims'.

So.., until I see the actual proof these rapes and assaults were committed by 'Immigrants' and/or 'Muslims', I won't post about it.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

It's a shame this is happening to the innocent women. Of course the Swedish police cover it up. It would be admitting Sweden's liberal immigration policy is a gigantic, horrid mistake.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I don't think anybody who knows me would convict me of being a religion lover in general, nor a lover of Islam in particular.

However it seems that this case in a non-starter, as only 2 out of the groups responsible for these attacks were from a home were migrants were housed.

Over last weekend, more than 50 cases of sexual assault were reported across two Swedish festivals. At one – Bravalla – five women said they had been raped and another 12 reported sexual assault, while at the other – Putte i Parken – there were a further 35 reports of assault, the youngest from a girl aged 12. In a statement on the Värmland regional police’s website, the Putte i Parken assaults were attributed to “foreign young men”. “There is no doubt,” the statement said plainly, “about who takes these liberties”.

Except it turned out that there was doubt. Within a few hours the statement had been taken down.

The police later admitted that only two of the seven men or boys arrested for the Putte i Parken incidents were from HVB homes – residential homes for young people, often refugees without parents. There’s even less evidence to suggest the rapes at Bravalla were carried out by immigrants – but the two were instantly lumped together. “The wording was unfortunate,” read a second statement, “and we will take that to heart.”

Swedish festival rapes opinion piece: Guardian

Like I have said in other posts, the merging of cultures alien to Europe in Europe at present, to me, is an extremely divisive and dangerous road.

It doesn't, however, help anyone when the truth is highjacked by reporters with their own agendas.

I hate being lied to, whoever does it.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

It's a shame this is happening to the innocent women. Of course the Swedish police cover it up. It would be admitting Sweden's liberal immigration policy is a gigantic, horrid mistake.

Has Sweden OFFICIALLY admitted that their liberal immigration policy needs to be reversed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join