It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emails, emails, emails... Seriously? Shut up!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: In4ormant

a reply to: deadlyhope

Sorry, but I still have to wonder why the DNC would place all their eggs in the basket of a candidate that could face indictment. It seems to me they had foreknowledge of the outcome.

What makes you think they have any control over this chick's destiny?
She's been playing this game at level never before seen for decades.
They are just staying out of the path of the buzzsaw.

No, they are supporting her path. Advocating it even.

What choice do they have.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There is no stopping her champ. She has outsmarted everyone.

Let's all just pray she only wants the title. If the presidency is just a stepping stone for something else then grab your @$$.

Face it.

Hillary wants what is not obtainable.

A walk-on role for "Sharknado 5".

She's is the Sharknado

Nah I think she is Turdnado!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Sorry, but I still have to wonder why the DNC would place all their eggs in the basket of a candidate that could face indictment. It seems to me they had foreknowledge of the outcome.

They have a choice.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

We hear similar drivel from her supporters, so it's a case of six of one and half a dozen of the other. Equally redundant and equally ridiculous...and equally obnoxious. The term "soul-sucking" could even be said to apply here.

They shouldn't be judged too harshly though. They're only doing what they're being herded into doing...sheep, everywhere, from both sides, doing repetitive sheep things. It's not that they don't understand that many wolves roam together. It's that they think they know what they're dealing with; they do not yet understand the true nature of the pack. But they will. And none of this will matter anymore.

I saw you made a thread about taking a break from ATS. I think it's a wise idea. The constant barrage is doing a bang-up job of wearing people out. Intended or not, it is a very advantageous distraction from the more serious issues people should be talking about. Which, of course, is precisely the desired effect.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I saw you made a thread about taking a break from ATS. I think it's a wise idea. The constant barrage is doing a bang-up job of wearing people out. Intended or not, it is a very advantageous distraction from the more serious issues people should be talking about. Which, of course, is precisely the desired effect.

You think it's bad now? We have 5 months to go. This election will make Obama/Palin McCain look like a Sunday school picnic.

Heaven for us political junkies. Bring it....

And when it's all over....we can look forward to another 4 years of exactly the same thing we are going thru now. It's an established pattern and not for sissy's. If you view politics with a personal emotional viewpoint, it will eat you alive.

Politics is just the entertainment division of the military industrial complex......Zappa
edit on 5-7-2016 by olaru12 because: dfkj%$HUUUFHN

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

They have a choice.

The only choices they have are the ones she allows them to have. I don't think you understand how well she has orchestrated this.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

They have a choice.

The only choices they have are the ones she allows them to have. I don't think you understand how well she has orchestrated this.

I understand that the Clintons and Bushes orchestrate both parties -- together -- and that the parties have a choice.

Some choices are tough, but both parties have a choice.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
She broke the rules on OPSEC. Comey clearly stated gross negligence but does not have the political will to go any further. The foundation though is where the violations reside. Impossible to prove but the tea leaves show a consistent pattern of favors then cash. But again, no political will to push it. She knows the law, her lawyers know the law and they reside within that bubble. It's sad but that is reality. Only way to defeat it is a deep colon clean. Up root all the players and re-plant.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

IMO I think the people are more upset than just about the emails. Not to mention Bill Clinton getting on Lynch plane during an ongoing investigation about Hillary just before the decision to not indict.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Speaking for me, I am upset about all of "it." All my life it's been dirty politics, everywhere I turn. Real doozies here in the south. I understand for my own sanity, walking away-distancing myself-after all, I just had a heart attack and don't need this but I can't. I was raised with our traditional morals and pride of country and it is hard to walk away.

We are living in a new reality and need to decide how we will respond; acquiesce or revolt. Is there really a choice?

Time to tally our resources and plan of action-we need leaders and followers.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The emails is exactly what Hillary wanted everyone, you, me and the media, to focus on. She knew all along nothing would come of it and it would distract from the real crimes. As Larry Nichols said, this would make Hillary appear like the under dog when she comes out of it unscathed, which she now is. She's a mastermind of the political game.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Key members on here wouldn't write stupid posts every single day about it.

Stupid is not even the word it is sad and depressing and just dumb to be honest, people need to find something more constructive with them selves.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

As a younger voter… I have never seen so much treasonous.. Disloyal.. Judas, Benedict Arnold talk, about our beloved country ever in my life. How dare you judge our first elected Queen of America. I wonder just how many skeletons are in your closet?

The comments that you write down on this forum is so disloyal, so inaccurate, highly exaggerated and really holds no merit to or great nation as a whole, to even discuss this any further. I forbid these comments as an American citizen to cease. Immediately.

Either your with us or against us if your against our great nation you should go get a visa and go to Russia and join ‘Eric Judas Snowden’ or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join