It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emails, emails, emails... Seriously? Shut up!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Really, emails?

This is just an opinion but I'm sure many, many government officials have "mishandled" secret info. Even in the FBI's review, he pretty blatantly says the state department is lacking compared to other sectors of the government in how they handle secure information, Hilary is not unique in this one aspect.

I have the feeling if Trump, cruz, etc did the exact same thing - Fox news wouldn't be blowing it up. Key members on here wouldn't write stupid posts every single day about it.

For the record, this is not in defense of Hilary, on the contrary, I wish people would get off this damn email topic and try looking for some real crimes. She's linked to hundreds of deaths, scandals, lies, there's countries laying in waste supposedly because of her, the clinton foundation is supposedly has major secrets hidden within.. Yet we focus on her emails? This is all we can do to try to make something stick?

I honestly think the bad thing that happened, was that there's a thousand stones to unturn, and for some reason we're digging an extremely deep hole under just one stone. We could look into many, many things about the Clintons... Yet we focus on one aspect that we knew would go no where, but knew would cause anger when nothing happened as well..

Oh well, thats America for you I guess. Carry on. I know I can't change it.

edit on 5-7-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

They got Al Capone on tax evasion.
Criminal masterminds are sophisticated enough to insulate themselves from the actual crimes.
Al Capone, again, got busted for taxes... not for murder or extortion or arson.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yes emails... I was punished for sending non-classified email to my home PC... reason being it opened the base server to penetration if my home PC was compromised.

There were several attempted Hacks of her server, all it takes is one virus/worm/program inserted and all 110 classified emails would be in the hands of a hacker...

its a joke she will walk... but I am guessing it has more to do with the names on the email chain, coupled with Lynch would never move to indict her.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
You know ... there was one very obvious point about those e-mails no one's really made a point of on the boards here.

She knew better. She's stoopit, but she's not stupid, if you know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Looks like they play hardball inside the beltway. I wonder if Donald is up to the task. Or the GOP for that matter.

For all of Donalds macho talking; you can bet he is wondering if he might have bit off a little more than the can chew.

edit on 5-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Congress along with the last couple presidents have killed ... I read 500,000 people in the middle east.

Clinton is linked to extreme things, supposedly... I take the side that she is evil, crooked, criminal, a killer.

We should charge everyone in congress and the white house administration for treason, followed by seeing if anything about her can stick.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

If we can't trust Hillary to tell the truth on something as simple as emails, then how much credibility does she have?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I am all for charges for probably 95% of the professional leeches in DC...

But I also think thats part of the reason the FBI blinked here... how do they proceed if the President was on some of those email chains?

There would be no way to hide that... or any number of high ranking influential people... I think they looked at the whole mess and said we dont have a chance.

Add in the fact I am not sure Lynch would indict her if she murdered babies live on TV.... I think they went better to use resources in a fight we can win.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope Maybe you should take a break. I think some time out would be good for you

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Good call. Let's charge everybody with an incredibly specific crime first and then try to build a case afterward.

Marvelous plan.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I am all for charges for probably 95% of the professional leeches in DC...

But I also think thats part of the reason the FBI blinked here... how do they proceed if the President was on some of those email chains?

There would be no way to hide that... or any number of high ranking influential people... I think they looked at the whole mess and said we dont have a chance.

Add in the fact I am not sure Lynch would indict her if she murdered babies live on TV.... I think they went better to use resources in a fight we can win.

To my view, this mess is being swept under the rug because it goes too deep so the non-response was done "for the good of the country" --and to keep secrets secret. Look at all of the scandels, JFK, TWA 800, the Oklahoma City bombings, 9-11, Pearl Harbor, etc. The list goes way back on the double-dealing government officials not wanting to investigate the obvious. And here, all we wanted and expected was an honest deal from a Democratic administration about one of its top members. How could we be so deluded as to think that the word "justice" would be used in this aborted quest?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

You sound a little overwhelmed. Maybe back away from the keyboard and take a walk?

Or, click "forums" at the top, and find a form without the word "politics" in it!! Then you will feel better.

As for me, I want to learn all I can about these huge conspiracies that are blowing up this election. This IS a conspiracy site. And we are living through a historical time.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There is no stopping her champ. She has outsmarted everyone.

Let's all just pray she only wants the title. If the presidency is just a stepping stone for something else then grab your @$$.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Since the government wasted millions of dollars of tax payers money on an investigation that many knew would never indict Clinton. Can we taxpayers get a deduction on next years taxes? These investigations are costing taxpayer millions and end up never holding anyone accountable or they just give them a slap on the wrist.

More government wasteful spending and the taxpayers end up holding the bag.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Let's all just pray she only wants the title. If the presidency is just a stepping stone for something else then grab your @$$.

Face it.

Hillary wants what is not obtainable.

A walk-on role for "Sharknado 5".

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Face it.

Hillary wants what is not obtainable.

A walk-on role for "Sharknado 5".

She's is the Sharknado

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Sorry, but I still have to wonder why the DNC would place all their eggs in the basket of a candidate that could face indictment. It seems to me they had foreknowledge of the outcome.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
Since the government wasted millions of dollars of tax payers money on an investigation that many knew would never indict Clinton. Can we taxpayers get a deduction on next years taxes? These investigations are costing taxpayer millions and end up never holding anyone accountable or they just give them a slap on the wrist.

More government wasteful spending and the taxpayers end up holding the bag.

When you look at it that way it makes you feel like you paid a guy to d!ck punch you.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Sorry, but I still have to wonder why the DNC would place all their eggs in the basket of a candidate that could face indictment. It seems to me they had foreknowledge of the outcome.

What makes you think they have any control over this chick's destiny?
She's been playing this game at level never before seen for decades.
They are just staying out of the path of the buzzsaw.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

What makes you think they have any control over this chick's destiny?
She's been playing this game at level never before seen for decades.
They are just staying out of the path of the buzzsaw.

No, they are supporting her path. Advocating it even.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join