It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flour recall Expanded E. coli O121

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This was listed on my store receipt I had not heard before today so maybe others have not either.

The recall is being expanded due to a newly reported illness that appears to have stemmed from the consumption of raw dough or batter linked to flour produced last fall.

General Mills continues to collaborate with health officials to investigate a multistate outbreak of E. coli O121, and is expanding its recall of Gold Medal flour, Wondra flour, and Signature Kitchens flour to include flour made earlier in the fall that may still be in consumers’ pantries.

www.generalmills.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Now, they are trying to tell us all flour can have this E-coli. But the only one recalling anything is General Mills. That sounds a little fishy, sort of like the problem is in their system only. Seems like main stream media is blowing this all out of proportion and listening to the wrong people. Someone seems to be spreading out the blame like it is everywhere and normal.
edit on 5-7-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
www.fsis.usda.gov...

Sign up for alert emails to be sent everytime a food product is recalled. I am and I get the news faster than the MSM will report on it.

Lots of times it's just for allergen contamination, but this sure makes grocery shopping easier!

join