It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can lie....but the numbers don't

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You should really give us more credit. We read your headline. We click your little poll button. We cast our vote. We see the results. Check out the circles in Yellow.

Why are you lying to us MSN!?

Let's cut to the chase.

The American population is being misguided by the MSM. And as no surprise, common America believes in the narrative. I know this because I live here. I see people I love and care for regurgitate Yahoo/MSN news politics. And make no bones about it, they believe it.

If this is the case, the poll reads "MSN Poll projects strong Clinton lead"

Check out this wording in how the poll is being calculated. Poll Article

Direct public poll results-

Donald Trump-57%
Hillary Clinton- 25%

The numbers beg to differ...

I think someone somewhere over at MSN wants HRC in that Oval office.

Just saying.

Please share the picture above with whomever you call family/friends. Tell them to simply remain factually informed and to go a little bit deeper than headlines they may read on basic media websites.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I couldn't get past Selena Gomez hosting the 4th of July party. Was there something important on the page I missed?

Nice find.

edit on 572016 by Snarl because: Autocorrect

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kngfc

Voting Poles are a mute point. HRC will win the Electoral College. Nothing else matters. Voter turnout, demographics, and anything else are all entertainment at this point. HRC will be Madam President of the United States of America.

The race won't even be close in the EC, although the Popular Vote will be, but who actually believes that matters anymore?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

I've always thought of DC as a whorehouse.

Madam would be an apt title.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Look for the full court press to steal it.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What people forgot is Bernie Is out of the way. It was suppose to be Birdie vs Trump battle. Good bye USA.
edit on 5-7-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I really don't want to go out and vote, and I really really don't want to go out and vote for one of these idiots.
Can we just shut the whole thing down already? There's not even a hint of honesty left in the whole system, anyone with power has at least a dozen skeletons I their closet big enough to put any regular citizen away for a century, before they even see a courtroom.

There's no point in denying it, and no point in playing their stupid game. Something has to be done, and right now with all this bickering they are at their weakest to defend themselves against a true societal uprising to take our country- or our planet- depending on how you see it, back. That's why they are trying so hard to keep us distracted with this nonsense.

I'd wager not a single ats member reading this remembers true freedom. They've been slowly knocking us down day by day for at least a century.

Like the rest of you, I'm too busy keeping up with my day to day slave chores to find a way to fix this- but there has to be a way.
Shut it down. The corruption cannot continue.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kngfc

You're looking at two different polls.

The second one looks like one of those clickbait polls that I see on some pages. Your browser will have fine-tuned the ads for you and the news. Next time one of those shows up, click on BOTH polls and you'll see that one leads to a news story and the other one leads to ... well, someone getting money from your clicking on the thing.

top topics

join