It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She Said, He Said - Clinton Vs. Comey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

originally posted by: In4ormant

She would eat her own offspring, so this tactic never really worked on her.

lol, what a disturbing thought eh?

Perhaps she 'does' have reptillian blood in her after all i mean, her tactics, her behaviour towards men is appalling as well as women but i do believe she has an aversion to men for some odd reason. her consistent lying, it's absolutely baffling. I hope this is a temporary mind warp and we'll all wake up without 'them' in the morning.

I'm still waiting to see how they reconcile this parasite having a security clearance going forward, for any office/position.

I agree, no ordinary Citizen would ever get away with what she has.

Comey resigns in under a week.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

She would eat her own offspring, so this tactic never really worked on her.

lol, what a disturbing thought eh?

Perhaps she 'does' have reptillian blood in her after all i mean, her tactics, her behaviour towards men is appalling as well as women but i do believe she has an aversion to men for some odd reason. her consistent lying, it's absolutely baffling. I hope this is a temporary mind warp and we'll all wake up without 'them' in the morning.

I'm still waiting to see how they reconcile this parasite having a security clearance going forward, for any office/position.

I agree, no ordinary Citizen would ever get away with what she has.

Finding ways around that is her forte'

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Comey resigns in under a week.

dailycaller.com...

Klein: Comey And ‘A Lot Of Other FBI Agents’ Will Resign If Hillary Is Not Indicted [VIDEO]

Yes, but to me, that's like a chicken run, they're not really trying very hard.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Speaker Paul Ryan announced tonight that the GOP will hold hearings to determine why the FBI recommends criminal charges ON A WEEKLY BASIS, be brought against citizens whose violations are far LESS serious than what Hillary committed.

Source: www.msn.com...

-cwm

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder how far that will go. I'm almost surprised they're doing this unless it's all for show.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

The sad thing is, a low voter turnout in November due to disgust and apathy during this election cycle, will ensure this lying bitch will be POTUS. Have fun for the next eight years, America.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: awareness10

The sad thing is, a low voter turnout in November due to disgust and apathy during this election cycle, will ensure this lying bitch will be POTUS. Have fun for the next eight years, America.

Usually I would say Voting wouldn't do a damn thing. But, This is Not a Usual Election Year. The Cards have been shifted in the deck, The Elect winners every 4 yrs are now scrambling, and they're losing it. I would like to tell all Americans to Vote and not for Establishment, but rather something completely different. Because after all, what've they got to lose, really. Nothing.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

So you violate a federal statute/law and the head G-man says he recommends no charges be filed.

This same man is supposed to ensure that people who violate such things are brought to justice.

He has just castrated his ability to perform his job and his staffs ability to do theirs.

Well, if you listen to him carefully, he just said no one else should expect to be exempt from charges, if they do the same thing Clinton did. Only Hillary gets a pass. She is special. The law does not apply equally to all. So, he still gets to do his job, because there's only one Hillary Clinton.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

So you violate a federal statute/law and the head G-man says he recommends no charges be filed.

This same man is supposed to ensure that people who violate such things are brought to justice.

He has just castrated his ability to perform his job and his staffs ability to do theirs.

Well, if you listen to him carefully, he just said no one else should expect to be exempt from charges, if they do the same thing Clinton did. Only Hillary gets a pass. She is special. The law does not apply equally to all. So, he still gets to do his job, because there's only one Hillary Clinton.

Yes, and she needs to be removed from Power quickly.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Speaker Paul Ryan announced tonight that the GOP will hold hearings to determine why the FBI recommends criminal charges ON A WEEKLY BASIS, be brought against citizens whose violations are far LESS serious than what Hillary committed.

Source: www.msn.com...

-cwm

Sirs, with regard to this issue, please understand we have our own quota system. Every FBI officer has to bring forth cases weekly or we fire him for non-performance. We're not too concerned about the "seriousness" of the cases, it's just the "body count" that matters when tallying the points the FBI officer receives for raising and convicting cases.

Many of the lesser cases are just easier to process on the faster timetable required to accumulate enough points on the FBI officers annual review report, to determine his increase in compensation and to justify his promotions through the ranks. It's purely an accounting requirement that judges an employees merit based on numerical counts. It is much more difficult to assign a "grade" to the cases, and include that in the quota point system, than it is to simply count cases.

Hence, we don't particularly emphasize cases based on seriousness.
edit on 6-7-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join