It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can justify a vote for Trump after this...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Expats in St Barts.

Drinks are on me!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Nor would a vote for him create political corrupted dynasty with this election.

You can't prove that.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Trump 2016 (and no, that list doesn't phase me in the least. If anything, it shows that Trump is real... which is a good thing.)

Trump - the only way to Make America Great Again

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Trump hit in good looking women. The horror, if he would have hit in guys, the left would be singing his praises

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
He's pissing off the blacks , the Hispanics and the Muslims!! He's pissing off all the right people!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
fresh out of college she sought to have a stronger government

I really dont understand comservatives fear of other people

When I say a stronger government, I mean a stronger country.

A strong federal government that we all contribute to, to help further humanity's initiatives as a whole with everyone contributing to the pile of resources..

-To progress our travel through space.
-To expand our knowledge in all sciences.
-To make the cutting edge advancements in medical technology available to everyone for the vetterment of humans as a whole.
-To provide top notch education to every citizen to they are well armed to compete in the global economy.
-To make sure no citizens arenleft behind.. and are feld well, and have the basic means to survive in humane conditions.
-To protect us from all foreign and domestic threats with homor, and latest advancements in defense and law enforcement technology.
-To help provide an environment that incubates inmovation, peace, and progression.

Thats what I believe a strong government can provide.

Gag me with a spoon. We don't need a stronger government, we need one that knows their proper role is to be just under the boot of the American people, recognizing one false move and their little more than a stain on the sidewalk.

Trump 2016 (and no, that list doesn't phase me in the least. If anything, it shows that Trump is real... which is a good thing.)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I want Trump to win out of sheer curiosity. I don't think his ego would let him reneg on what he's proclaiming. He wouldn't want to go out like that.

He can't make it any worse.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Nor would a vote for him create political corrupted dynasty with this election.

You can't prove that.

Sure I can. Trump is the first trump as POTUS so while he might be corrupted he wouldn't be part of an already political corrupted dynasty.

Dynasty:
is a sequence of rulers from the same family, usually in the context of a feudal or monarchical system but sometimes also appearing in elective republics.

Hillary Clinton would be the second generation of clintons as POTUS with Chelsea already in the works and stating her desire to run for office. Just like the Bush Dynasty , enough with political dynasty.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Sure I can. Trump is the first trump as POTUS so while he might be corrupted he wouldn't be part of an already political corrupted dynasty.

Unless he was the first of that corrupt political dynasty. His kids are involved in his politics and business.

"Already" was not part of your comment.
edit on 5-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
He's pissing off the blacks , the Hispanics and the Muslims!! He's pissing off all the right people!!!

FWIW being that I'm Hispanic.

I know that society likes to make everything about sexism or racism but me NOT liking trump has nothing todo with my nationality or his nationality or our color of our skin.

Just the same , while I don't like trump I take him over Hillary any day of the week and it has nothing todo with her sex , unlike many of her supporters.

They are both disgusting potential representation of America and their color or sex has nothing todo with it.

I'm not sure why he is pissing of the right people for you or why that comforts you but Trump like Hillary has a history of switching their stands based on the audience?

Anybody that has faith on either one of those two, are in need of a brain MRI for potential tumours.

edit on 31731America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jul 2016 21:31:06 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You seem like a yuge fan to me today, Interupt.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Unless he was the first of that corrupt political dynasty. His kids are involved in his politics and business.

"Already" was not part of your comment.

"Already" is insignificant and i could have left it out so I don't see the importance of your quotes?

The key is that a Clinton has already been elected and Hillary getting elected is a confirmed dynasty.

never stated that trump couldn't be the start of a corrupted Dynasty but during this election he is not a confirmed dynasty like the Bush and what the Clintons would be.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Mincing words.

Yeah, Trump could be the start of a political dynasty. I agree.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Trust me I think Trump is full of BS and is a used car salesman and would trust him as much as I would want to have his hair on my head.

I think he is a disgusting representation for our country but I feel a Clinton is even a worst represenation.

IMO I think we are screwed no matter what. My best case scenario for this cluster F of an elections was for Bernie to have gotten elected but he even disappointed me in the end.

I try to look at things based on actions not party lines and it doesn't look good anyway this is going to pan out.

edit on 42731America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jul 2016 21:42:47 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Trust me I think Trump is full of BS and is a used car salesman and would trust him as much as I would want to have his hair on my head.

I think he is a disgusting representation for our country but I feel a Clinton is even a worst represenation.

IMO I think we are screwed no matter what. My case scenerio for this cluster F of an elections was for Bernie to have gotten elected but he even disappointed me in the end.

Well, Trump and the Clintons are longtime friends. You can't get around it no matter how hard Trump has tried to distance himself. There's no distance. His actions tell a different story. Supporting Trump is supporting Hillary, IMO.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

I can now:

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well, Trump and the Clintons are longtime friends. You can't get around it no matter how hard Trump has tried to distance himself.

I have no emotional investments nor relations to any of the candidates or parties so I have no heartburn throwing them under the bus when something smells rotten.

Part of the reason I don't trust trump is just for what you stated above, so I;m not sure why you would think that I would be in disagreement with you on that. As a matter of fact if you look at my post history you will find that i believe that both the DNC and the GOP and the lobbyist are all in the same party against us.

There's no distance. His actions tell a different story. Supporting Trump is supporting Hillary, IMO.

I tend to agree with a high percentage that we are likely being played by both party , but their is small percentage that Trumps ego might be to big for even him to overcome and stick to the plan.

I do think his unfiltered mouth diarrhoea is even to big of a risk for the TPTB to try to control.

We will see shortly enough if he was a plant. FWIW I initially thought he was a clinton plant, but I'm leaning more away from that thought.

To be honest this election is so fn ridiculously I'm not sure what to think. The only thing I have a high certainty about is Hillary will be our POTUS but that is not because of voters doing.

edit on 55731America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jul 2016 21:55:22 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
il tyrannical ho
Nill on charity

Those are anagrams for Hilary Clinton

Maybe it's just me, but when I look at Hilary the name Lilith pops into my head.
edit on Tue20167V2016021031 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Nice try. BTW, you might wanna Google the Kennedys.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yawn.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join