It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will Americans break this cycle of stupidity?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Not because of party, but because Johnson is far more reasonable than the other two choices. He is for smaller government and individual liberty, at least more so than Hillary and Trump.

So again, what is your solution? Be more specific.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Then maybe you should have explained it better in your OP. What I got from it was if you vote Republican or Democrat you're stupid. Vote Libertarian so you can be smart like me.

My solution would be to not start threads like this complaining about stupidity but then displaying it myself.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

Then maybe you should have explained it better in your OP. What I got from it was if you vote Republican or Democrat you're stupid. Vote Libertarian so you can be smart like me.

My solution would be to not start threads like this complaining about stupidity but then displaying it myself.

Once again I don't believe wasting a vote is smart. But again this world is full of opinions

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

I agree completely. What disgusts me the most is the attitude of a lot of these ATSers. They don't care. They see the headlines posted on a daily basis, yet they follow the straight-ticket like a religion.

That is sick.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Clean out the House of Reps and the Senate as well.

Term limits for them as well, 12 years max. (6 terms as a rep, 2 terms as a Senator)

10 year max. for Supreme court justices.

Keep the government somewhat fresh and revolving.

The President is only a 3rd of the problem.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

So who are you wasting your vote on? The 6th grade bully or the lying criminal?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

Not sure what you are talking about. I didn't say anything bout wasting a vote.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

No, my Op was specifically against Hillary and Trump. I explained it clearly. None of them should ever be given any form of authority.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

No, it was not clear. I already told you what I got out of it. Republicans and Democrats. Stupid. Libertarians. Because.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Yes, and we need attorneys who are willing to push for Judicial Review, whenever political decisions come into question. That is a major weapon that the people don't have much access too due to legal fees.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

TextTrump is disguisting, rude, DANGEROUSLY ARROGANT, completely divorced from reality, and has the communication skills of a sixth grader. You do not want this man in the White House with access to nukes and dictating foreign policy!!! 

Hillary is a bold faced liar. She has no respect for the law, and has proven to be completely reckless while handling classified information. Why is she even still eligible for presidency??? 

This is how I started the thread. I guess that isn't clear enough.
edit on 5-7-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: changed comment

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

This is not rocket science. The GOP has gone brain dead and the Democratic champion will never face charges for the commission of some serious crimes.

Vote Libertarian! Or don't vote at all.

And? Voting for someone just because of their party is stupid.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Too many people fall for that old party line, "If you vote 3rd party you are wasting your vote." But Jesse Ventura proved it wrong. It isn't a wasted vote, it is an option that most folks don't consider, even when the choices are as poor as what we see today. I don't agree with Johnson completely but he stands head and shoulders above the major party candidates despite my differences with him.
How can any American citizen be against more liberty?
I do agree that we need to clean the system from bottom to top of the major parties. It must start at the local level and in small towns and cities it can be done---not sure about the major urban areas where the Dems have brainwashed the voters and removed the teaching of critical thinking from the education system. Big wins for the major parties when the electorate is dumber than a box of rocks by design.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Why are we even arguing about this. Abandon your party and go third party.

No this time is different I can feel it.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It will break if majority of the Americans become like what their ancestor were during revolutionary time against Britain, independence Day. First by breaking the system of slavery and the so called capitalism and create their own. Also would mean ending all gangs and corrupt in US who will not join in. Things got hard only because Americans let the KKK take over which let to invitation of Nazi's and this and that. Its called reversed cycle, going back and ending all types of groups.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Ur voting Libertarian? Cool
I'm voting green party. During the last election, Jill Stein showed up at the rep/dem presidential debate and demanded to be included in the debate. She got arrested. THAT'S the kind of criminal behavior I want to see in a president. She has my vote for any election she runs. But Libertarians are cool, too. So are independents and write-ins. We may not get a third party candidate elected this year, but we stand a really good chance of preventing anyone from getting a clear majority, and that should send a clear message to the Washington insiders. This year, no vote is wasted (well.... Unless it's for our two most odious choices).

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
After a civil war or two...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What are the odds you give us being in the middle of a civil war by:

--the end of 2016?

--June 2017?

--1 Jan 2018?

--within 3 years?

--within 5 years?

= = = =

And what would you speculate that Russia, China, Mexico, Iran, et al would do were that to occur?

edit on 5/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

No the current regime uses deficient methods of control requiring outside support (Soros)
To actually FIGHT isn't in their capability when you consider WHOM the majority of combatants will follow.
We are being PUSHED to react so they can move on us.
It ALL depends on this election.
MAYBE the Military will do it's job and defend us ...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

However,

The ruthless, treasonous, Imposter In Chief has been ferreting out true patriots in the military and flushing them out of the system entirely as fast as he can from his first months in office.

I guess I'm not as optimistic as I once was about your hope on such scores.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join