It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will Americans break this cycle of stupidity?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Trump is disguisting, rude, DANGEROUSLY ARROGANT, completely divorced from reality, and has the communication skills of a sixth grader. You do not want this man in the White House with access to nukes and dictating foreign policy!!!

Hillary is a bold faced liar. She has no respect for the law, and has proven to be completely reckless while handling classified information. Why is she even still eligible for presidency???

This is not rocket science. The GOP has gone brain dead and the Democratic champion will never face charges for the commission of some serious crimes.

Vote Libertarian! Or don't vote at all. Libertarians want small government just like the right, and the respect civil rights (gay marriage, ending war on drugs, pro choice), just like the Left. Libertarianism is the middle ground between Democrats and Republicans. Why are we even arguing about this. Abandon your party and go third party.
edit on 5-7-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

edit on 5-7-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: fixed title

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

The stupidity will end when religions ends...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Nope. Still voting Trump. Afraid saying "Vote Libertarian or don't vote", nope.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
Nope. Still voting Trump. Afraid saying "Vote Libertarian or don't vote", nope.

Oh look, the cycle continues. Thanks for voting for stupidity!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You mean theres more than two candidates for Office of President? (/sarc)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Not happening Priest. There's a reason George Romero said the zombies represented us in his "Dawn of the dead" movie. I'm not sure if the elites are laughing at us right now, or if they are standing in awe of us. Maybe both.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Could you at least explain why? What good does Trump and his trillion dollar wall have to offer?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Good luck playing that tune. You don't have to look further than football fans to realize that most everyone will support their team no matter how they are doing.

To even contemplate "cheering" for someone else is not something the average person thinks about at all. All of society is about teams. Whatever "team" (religion, political, etc) you cheer for, is the one you want to win, and people don't like losing or being wrong, nevermind admitting that they might be wrong.

Let me know how beating this dead horse works out. lol Nothing is ever going to change the way things are going. People are too stupid.

ps- I hate people

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: ksiezyc

Could you at least explain why? What good does Trump and his trillion dollar wall have to offer?

Think of the ladder industry!! It will boom!! Wonder if trump owns any ladder companies....*mumbles to self about starting a thread on a ladder conspiracy*...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Im pretty sure a large portion of Hillary's supporters are atheist/agnostic.

I'm libertarian because of my faith.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Voting for Johnson just because he is a Libertarian is just as bad as voting for Hillary just because she is a Democrat or voting for Donald just because he is a Republican.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I've got plenty of problems with Johnson, but he's a saint compared to Hillary and Trump if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Im pretty sure a large portion of Hillary's supporters are atheist/agnostic.

I'm libertarian because of my faith.

"Pretty sure" doesn't seem like a quantifiable metric to me...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Then you are part of the same cycle that you complained about in your OP.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Nor does ending religion guarantee an end to stupidity.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Well then it really wouldn't matter then, would it? What would you suggest?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Not voting for someone just because of their party.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well played

But seriously... Religion is a fault for a lot of our current BS problems...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I was wondering the same thing OP. It's like a Crazy Train, running off a cliff. How much is enough?

We watch politicians lie to us, go on the take with lobbyists, hold themselves above the law, seek wars that citizens don't support and degrade our system of governance with petty political maneuvers.

We have corporations that jack up prices to accommodate executive pay while gutting employee compensation and benefits, they wreak havoc on the environment, they all but outright bribe our politicians, they get protected speech like a citizen and send our jobs overseas.

We have a Justice system that is abusive to it's average citizens while catering to elected officials and the rich. The FBI coddles potential patsies but can't catch actual terrorists before they do anything or, apparently, prosecute someone who has admitted to doing something illegal.

We have a tax code that no one understands and yet takes an ever-growing portion of our earnings.

Our infrastructure is crumbling to the point that we are beginning to look like a third world country.

We have a failed education system that's too dysfunctional to even detail here without hijacking a thread.

Won't even get into unchecked immigration...

So, it's very difficult to look at all of this and not think it's all part of a Globalist plan to suppress first world countries. And we just let them. Why!!!???

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Vote to waste a vote? Nah that be stupid

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join