It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy of Money, Transhumanism, Space Wars... and Bell Labs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I like Joseph Farrel's work not because I buy into it but because of the alternative perspective he offers. Like Freeman Fly his knowledge of the mystery schools, symbolism and magickal orders is on point. Some of my favorite topics are the secret space programs, breakaway civilizations and magick.

I truly believe that the elite are forming a break away civilization with technology they've create in Bell Labs with the Nazi's.

I've heard rumors that Bell Labs had nano technology back in the 60's and 70's and they had cell phone technology back then as well.

Bell Labs

Marcus Well, President of Bell Labs

Marcus is considered one of the luminaries in the industry in terms of the clarity, depth and breadth of his vision for the future of networks.

They describe him as one of the luminaries. This reminds me of the movie Tron.

It's hidden within their Lexicon folks. The future is upon us already. The question is, when is it coming to us?

We are at the dawn of an era in networking that has the potential to define a new phase of human existence. This era will be shaped by the digitization and connection of everything and everyone with the goal of automating much of life, effectively creating time by maximizing the efficiency of everything we do and augmenting our intelligence with knowledge that expedites and optimizes decision-making and everyday routines and processes.

In my opinion Bell Labs is not making a prediction but they are telling us what's on the horizon with the slow release of technology they have been sitting on for decades.

Robert Willett and Gerardo Gamez are exploring the use of topological quantum computational qubits as the basis for a more robust quantum computing solution – specifically leveraging non-Abelian properties in semiconductor crystals grown via molecular beam epitaxy. They have been working on the design, fabrication and characterization of devices that harness the quantum coherence in these macroscopic quantum topological states.

In my opinion Bell Labs is mostly responsible for the sphere and orb UFO phenomenon that many hundreds of thousands of people have witnessed and reported.

The Efficient Energy Transfer Department (ηET) at Nokia Bell Labs in Ireland leads research in thermal management of electronics and photonics, energy harvesting and storage for wireless sensors and small cells. The research from this group spans a broad range of application spaces such as:

This is all information they are making publicly available.

Look at the lexicon and language they are using to describe what they are publicly working on.

Can you imagine what's going on behind the scenes?
edit on 7/5/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
In my opinion Bell Labs is mostly responsible for the sphere and orb UFO phenomenon that many hundreds of thousands of people have witnessed and reported.

Four of five time you are going to be wrong here. Yet, something is very much rumbling in my guts, telling me that one of five is no so distant chance. Even very... present.

I watch vid now

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

You have to look at the executive board members and research them and their background's.

King's College is a well known college in my town. Time to start diving in.

join