It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
. This, says it all. She's still a dirty lier, yet, people will still vote for her. What's become of this world. Don't these voters understand, she's only going to steal steal steal, & sell us out.....God help us all IF she becomes POTUS!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.

. This, says it all. She's still a dirty lier, yet, people will still vote for her. What's become of this world. Don't these voters understand, she's only going to steal steal steal, & sell us out.....God help us all IF she becomes POTUS!

Well, I guess I can play then!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Straight up, getting to the point - I've clashed with you on some ideas and what not but always found you to be intelligent. I respect intelligence above many things, therefore respect you more than most, as I perceived the attribute I respect most, within you.

But based on all evidence I have gathered, and seeing who exactly votes for Hilary - I've deemed them a less intelligent crowd - This is not simply an opinion in all cases, as you can confirm data showing lesser iq's in states that voted for her more heavily, for instance. Source for voting ratios and iq by state

Also it's something like 7/10 highest iq states -Bernie won, and the other 3 were very close.

Anyways that's just the data, then comes my own opinions that you have to be low information to vote for someone so inconsistent, vote for someone that's lied so many times, been involved in so many scandals.

I'm reserving judgment, though, and would actually like to know why you are choosing her. As I've deemed you intelligent, I have to believe you have a better reason than simply lacking information and brain capacity. If you have threads were you've discussed reasons, I would like to read that. I prefer to get a full view of a situation - I just haven't seen anything that shows Hilary being... Anything positive.

Anyways - OP, same could be said about bush, or trump, or pretty much any candidate chosen by the establishment for the last few decades - But I don't agree with the sentiment either way.

edit on 5-7-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.

Well, I guess I can play then!

I should have filed a copy right for my meme.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It is a great testimony to the wisdom of the founding fathers, that they should so cleverly design a constitution that no matter what type of person should enter the oval office the nation would still remain standing up at the end of their term.

Whether Hillary or Trump wins, this wisdom will undergo the greatest "stress testing" in history, as they are both equally flawed individuals with lots of gremlins in their private closets to weigh in on the functions of this presidential office.

May the most suitable stress tester win, that we may finally determine if the U.S. Constitution has any practical limits to its boundless restraint on the capacity of an individual to upend a nation so artfully designed to remain upright.

Happy elections!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Who is Donald Trump referring to in that photo. Hillary? If so, I have to agree.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Not only am I responding for the first time to a
nullified post, but bit my tongue laughing. Thanks Neo.
It's the only one all day and I needed it.

There was a direct, pertinent issue of mine a few years
back; when Rahm was running for mayor of Chicago.
The fix was in, sure--- and the rumor mills/ wagflavers
/ menagerie of pain (loved that Motley album, DAMN
no it was 'Theatre') were all cranked.

Knowing in my damned bones it was a bad idea, I went
to swing neighborhoods NOT EVEN in my dogfight and
stumped for him, along with the warning that you'll get
what you vote for. I stumped with a double edged
sword to be fair, but they mostly bit and elected him.

Chicago is still getting what it voted for, but did I think
those people should have been forbidden from even
showing up with a tattoo from the doctor? Not. I got
to stand off to the side about 55 miles away and let
everybody learn voting isn't a privilege NOR a right:

it's a joke. He woulda got there anyway. And the more
the system is clogged with bull chips the better the
chance of getting the same for its administrators.

I think people who think they're making a difference by
voting deserve to get their decisions played back later...
because: you know, Hart Interdictive and everything.
And I was an election judge for two cycles. ARrghh.

EDIT:: PS that's why I don't get called for jury duty any-
more either. You want outa? Tell them you know what a
juror's job is, and they'll duck you like a gallon of holy water.
edit on 5-7-2016 by derfreebie because: How about 'should be treated with Billy the Kid gloves' ?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: JetBlackStare

I think it's already obvious that there are people who don't want freedom and liberty but will use their freedom and liberty to take it away from everyone else!

I know right. The OP apparently is one of them. If you disagree with him you lose your "privilege" to vote.

The OP cannot remove liberties or freedoms.

A corrupt leader like Hillary can and will, along with support from her loyal followers.

Even if congress and the senate are against her?

I don't see Hillary arresting everyone on capitol hill and suddenly installing herself as a dictator. Despite how many times people said Bush and Obama would do it, neither one did.

Congress will obey, just like they do with Obama. Don't let the theatrics of a "divide" fool you.

Congress was practically the choir to Obamas preaching I tells ya!

Except for that time when he proposed a health plan that was created by a Republican, and then all the Republicans turned around suggesting he was going to kill Grandma and that he was a dictator even though all of Congress already have state supplied health care.

Or that time that Obama had a chance to nominate a Supreme Court replacement, and then Republicans said you just don't nominate a Supreme Court justice in an election year, even though it had been done previously many times, and the largest number of days taken to nominate was 125 and there were 326 days left in Obama's term.

Or the fact that 79 of Obamas nominees have been blocked by congress, and 68 had been blocked under other administrations IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES.

They're practically laying down for him!

edit on 5-7-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

FBI director James Comey announced on Tuesday morning that he would not be recommending that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton be prosecuted for mis-handling classified information. But in the course of his presentation, he demonstrated that literally everything she and her campaign had told America about her email servers was a complete lie. YES, LIES and more LIES....keep them coming Hillbilly Hillary.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I think it's already obvious that there are people who don't want freedom and liberty but will use their freedom and liberty to take it away from everyone else!

I know right. The OP apparently is one of them. If you disagree with him you lose your "privilege" to vote.

Last I checked, the OP has no authority to do so. Therefore your whole argument is irrelevant.

Seems like you just want to nit pick because they think your choice is dumb.

But please, continue complaining that someone wants you to not be able to do something that you can in fact do regardless of their want.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Comey found that Hillary Clinton quite plainly mishandled classified information and exposed the United States to a heightened risk of national-security harm. But he forgot to explain the reason she did so — to keep her business, both public and private, beyond the reach of public scrutiny. She did all of this to avoid congressional oversight, FOIA requests, and accountability to the public. Comey’s decision simply ensures that she was successful in avoiding that accountability.

Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

That people would seriously consider voting for her, when it's clear she was dodging oversight and also shamelessly LYING to the American people about it is unconscionable.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The Teflon Pantsuit strikes again. This lady could strangle puppies on prime time television and her defenders would find a way to condone it. "Those puppies wanted to build a wall!"

I'm not a Trump supporter by the way, I just find it funny how in some people's mind that an egomaniac who says whacky things is more dangerous than someone with track record of Hillary Clinton.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Obuttheads policies as well which is ANOTHER waiting skeleton....conservativebyte.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntisocialAnxiety
The Teflon Pantsuit strikes again. This lady could strangle puppies on prime time television and her defenders would find a way to condone it.

I wonder which candidate would lose the most support, if each one strangled puppies for 5 minutes on TV?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hillary is the only candidate that could get away with it. Anyone else is immediately hauled off to jail.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What kind of puppies?
If she strangled a PIT BULL ,many would applaud...but she MIGHT lose the PETA vote.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me of just one good thing that Hillary has ever done for this country?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I will vote for Hilary because I want America destroyed and global currency set up by the Super ELites in the Aftermath, so I as an Elite will rule over u b17ches. muahahahahahhaha

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Justification smustification, come November, the choices are Vader or Wall-e.

edit on 5-7-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

At least I don't want to infringe people's rights because they disagree with me.

How where rights infringed? Did he take away your right to speak? You still have them. Just like him, who can say whatever he wants. You are lying if you say he took something from you.

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join