It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Best thread of the day... Poster makes a obvious sarcastic OP, some take it literal and wig out missing the entire point or not caring.

I seriously can't tell sometimes if if some of you are really crazy or just acting like it to get a response.

Also more to the topic, people don't spend a lot of time researching politics because they have a job or two. All they get is what's on the news or in the paper. Critical thinking removed as they sat down to have a beer or twelve because they had to work all day and hate it. Just saying you cannot blame all voters, they have been put into a position in life to just not have time and energy to think. Probably by design....

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: gladtobehere

I want to vote for Hillary. I have shown my support through all of this.

Memes are the only effort you warrant.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: RomeByFire

What freedom?

What Free Citizenry?

Is this America we're talking about?

If so then those ships sailed long ago.

The votes for the November election have already been counted, mark my words. It's merely a formality to convince the masses.

Very well could be.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to try.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: JetBlackStare

As is your shallow thread attempt here. When you start off with the bar set so low, don't expect much promising debate.

You're obviously just looking for an argument/fight. The OP was clearly rhetorical, and obviously he/she cannot affect your voting rights whatsoever. Quit being childish.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The news today kind of makes this ad a little more potent.

And some of you are actually going to vote for this lying witch?

SMFH

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I'm sorry to say, but I've always said she would never be indicted. We have two justice systems in America, one for politicians, the rich, the corporate elite and bankers and one for the rest of us peons! We see it playing out everyday in court cases around the country! Power and influence always wins out in the end. That's the kind of justice system we're govern by. If you still believe America stands for "by and for the people" you're living in a fantasy world.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I'm going to still vote for Hillary and it makes me even happier that you think my 1st Amendment should be infringed because I think so. Because it confirms that your opinion is not patriotic.

PS: Voting isn't a privilege. It's a right. Methinks you need to go reread the Constitution actually.

For a person who has failed at everything she has done, hell she couldn't even pass the BAR, while being a professional politician her who life with nothing else what is it you like about her...lol

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I'm going to still vote for Hillary and it makes me even happier that you think my 1st Amendment should be infringed because I think so. Because it confirms that your opinion is not patriotic.

PS: Voting isn't a privilege. It's a right. Methinks you need to go reread the Constitution actually.

You want to vote for a criminal??? I have no problem with you losing your voting rights.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Thank god I'm not in the army anymore.

I couldn't possibly obey orders given by someone who I simply can't trust.
edit on 5 7 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
As a democrat myself, I find it really disturbing how Hillary supporters (and all other democrats) are not infuriated by this whole scandal. It's not just the mishandling of confidential information -- which clearly happened as Comey said it himself, but the blatant lying straight to the camera, to the faces of millions of Americans watching every time she plastered her droopy face on television. I understand the partisan whackos out there that will do and say whatever they can to NOT let the other party in the White House, but what happened to having the BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB?

It is no longer a question if Hillary Clinton is qualified for this position of POTUS any longer -- she's not. There is no arguing or debating about her qualifications any longer. I'm tired of hearing about the "She was a Senator and Secretary of State!" argument. Just because you've been on the job longer than someone else, doesn't mean you're more qualified than the other person. Does NOT mean that you will do a better job than the other person either.

Just so everyone can sink their teeth into this post -- I do not support Trump, or Sanders for that matter. I'm just tired of all the feces being flung around with this two-party bologna. I'm tired of the separating of this country by political party. The government is supposed to work FOR THE PEOPLE, not just those of you who think you're entitled to everything. There's more to politics than just "republican vs democrat," we are citizens of this country. All of us. Not just one side of the aisle. We need to work together. We need to stop bashing one another with idiotic bias.

My whole point is..

GROW UP, AMERICA.

Stop fighting over this candidate and the other candidate, and this and that. Focus on the actual ISSUES of this country. The concerns and needs of the PEOPLE of this nation. Not just what YOU believe in, or what YOU need. YOU are not the center of the goddamn Universe. Take a chill pill, open your mind, and try to think about something other than yourselves. "Deny Ignorance" used to be a phrase commonly spread on this website. I have a feeling that some of you might need to read the definition of "deny," because it seems like you would rather accept it.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm not sure there is gonna be very many boys and girls in the armed forces willing to take a bullet on this chick's orders.

She will need to set a baby on fire in the middle of Times Square on Christmas day with television cameras rolling for a charge to stick.

I tip my hat to this succubus, she is the best I've ever seen.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I was fairly certain that after Lynch stated that she would base her decision on the findings of the FBI, that Clinton would walk. We'll see what happens next to Comey the patsy.
edit on 7/5/2016 by newWorldSamurai because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
THE elephant in the room..
WHO will grant her a security clearance?
HOW can she run the presidency without one?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Democrats might see this as a bad omen and not want Hillary as the nominee. Delegates might start dropping their support because of this....

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Let's hope so.

I'd vote for Biden.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Exactly.

And what about the inconsistencies in her story that Comey blew up? Okay, so maybe she didn't lie under oath to the FBI but she damn sure lied - on record - to the American people.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

edit on 5-7-2016 by neo96 because: Clinton deleted this post.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

The only reason why I would vote for her is because her opponent is a mental patient.

One has to wonder if that's the point.... Is there a thread for that conspiracy? "Give them a bad choice and a worse choice?"
edit on 5-7-2016 by Jaxsmash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Oh! I want to play too!

Ah shucks. Nevermind then.

edit on 5-7-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join