It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: JetBlackStare

I'm going to still vote for Hillary ...

I'm casting mine to make sure yours is balanced out.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

People are brainwashed. They still equate leftist politics with all of the thing they like to pretend that they believe in, equality, women's rights, lGBTQ rights, progressive policies, strong social programs, anti-racism, etc. The fact is, people on the far left do not actually believe in these things. It has turned into a cult based on a foundation of lies.

Hillary has always been anti-LGBTQ. She has always been anti-gay marriage.
Hillary has always been anti-women,buddying up with the most vile dictatorships in the world. Silencing Bill's victims by any means needed. The Clintons are very close with the Washington pedophile ring.
Hillary has always been a neocon. She is pro war-and anti-peace.
Hillary has always worked for the elites, the 1%.
Hillary and the left have always worked against the best interests of minorities in this country.
Hillary is one of the biggest liars. Nothing she says is honest.

Hillary stands for all of the things that people with left leaning or far left beliefs believe in. If she ran as a Republican, she would be considered a "right wing conservative." All of the Bernie people that say they are going to vote for her are hypocrites.

Hillary is the epitome of evil. She is the direct result of corruption and violence.

HOW can you say she is pro-women when she is married to a sexual predator, strictly for personal gain?

People that say they are going to vote for this SCUM disgust me. They are everything that is wrong with this world, going along with and supporting the evil that permeates this world.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Funny I agree ,Violently if necessary.
The VOTE will be taken and all will vote as they damn well please.
Evidently some are pleased to stick Trump in their faces,some are escaping the obvious.
The others who seek the opposing path are lost and that is what we have.
To attempt to IDENTIFY by OUR own choices or values are an example of collectivist thinking that will LOSE every time.
Speculation is lost,adaptation is impossible.
WHERE is the mistake of this logic?
edit on 5-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

But mine is already balancing out JetBlackStare's.

edit on 5-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

But mine is already balancing out JetBlackStare's.

Mine will be anti clinton.

Plus Jet's and Snarls that makes 3 to your one.

DEMOCRACY RULES!.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I don't understand how she is even the nominee.

That fits for both of them and it's very easy to explain. Because most Americans have become so stupid they couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Because most Americans have become so stupid they couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Then we agree.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

At least I don't want to infringe people's rights because they disagree with me.

I support your right to vote for the most vile human being in American politics. I just don't understand why.

Well we are in the same camp. I can't understand why you'd want to vote for Trump. So there you go.

I don't know that I am voting for Trump. I prefer Gary Johnson.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You might as well give your vote to Hillary then.

Gary Johnson does not stand a chance against either of the candidate, unfortunately. You should either not vote at all, or vote for Trump.

And honestly, after everything we have learned about hillary, there's not an option in my mind. You need to vote for Trump. He's lesser evil.

I mean, he calls black people, black, big bloody deal.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
How can anyone vote for Hillary when it was just proven that she is completely incompetent?
I think trump is an idiot,
I know Hillary is.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I'm going to still vote for Hillary and it makes me even happier that you think my 1st Amendment should be infringed because I think so. Because it confirms that your opinion is not patriotic.

One could very easily argue that voting for Clinton is anti-patriotic. Let's not start slinging around those sorts of accusations after making such a statement about voting for Hillary.

Of course, that's when considering the original intent of the design of the nation and what the founding fathers meant when writing the Constitution and the Bill of Rights...*snaps fingers*...and all that jazz...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I don't understand how she is even the nominee.

That fits for both of them and it's very easy to explain. Because most Americans have become so stupid they couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Mark this date. We actually agree on something.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I'm going to still vote for Hillary and it makes me even happier that you think my 1st Amendment should be infringed because I think so. Because it confirms that your opinion is not patriotic.

One could very easily argue that voting for Clinton is anti-patriotic. Let's not start slinging around those sorts of accusations after making such a statement about voting for Hillary.

I don't care what you think about that actually. Call me anti-patriotic for all I care. Does it make you happy to belittle others' political opinions?

It is irrelevant to the point I was making in that post about someone wanting to strip rights because I hold a political position the OP disagrees with.

Of course, that's when considering the original intent of the design of the nation and what the founding fathers meant when writing the Constitution and the Bill of Rights...*snaps fingers*...and all that jazz...

The original intent of the Constitution was to strip people of the right to vote for voting for the "wrong" person?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I guess we'll all just have to vote for who we want and see what happens. No matter what happens though, there's going to be much more fighting from the different sides well after the election.

Maybe I'm ignorant to how bad relations between Left and Right have been in the past, but from my experience it seems like the sides no longer simply disagree with one another, they hate each other now. It makes for a very scary future for the country no matter who wins.

I'm ready to get off the ride now.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Gary Johnson does not stand a chance against either of the candidate, unfortunately. You should either not vote at all, or vote for Trump.

And honestly, after everything we have learned about hillary, there's not an option in my mind. You need to vote for Trump. He's lesser evil.

That's what people said about Obama and/or Romney when Ron Paul was brought into the picture.

The lesser of evils is absolutely retarded when considering there ARE other candidates; and in this case, Gary Johnson.

I would MUCH rather see Johnson over Hillary or Trump. I would have MUCH rather seen Paul over Obummer or Moneybags.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

What freedom?

What Free Citizenry?

Is this America we're talking about?

If so then those ships sailed long ago.

The votes for the November election have already been counted, mark my words. It's merely a formality to convince the masses.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It's kind of cute to see so many people who think their vote matters in any way, shape, or form. If it makes you feel better, you should vote.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

We're under the electoral college here.

In my state, it is going for Hillary so my Trump vote would be wasted.

But if I vote for Johnson, then that may add up to enough so that 4 years from now, the Libertarian Party would have equal standing.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
you think voting matters? does anyone second guess that? especially now that is electronic? I don't know if I can trust it. they may already know who the president is for the next 16 years.. our beloved country is not the same anymore, its to corrupt and continually brain washing the masses with the MSM, movies and similar things that reach large numbers of people. i'm patriotic and seeing who the two presidential nominees are... so disapointed

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ware2010

No kidding.

There are people that actually think that there is a difference between democrats and republicans.

edit on 5-7-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join