It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
before her system was hacked, nobody knew anything.
what transpires now is hacking should be legal, where democrats are concerned, and using a home server should be illegal, unless you're a republican president.
now anyone that follow the fbi laws shouldn't vote?
this place is great.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Metallicus

a reply to: JetBlackStare

At least I don't want to infringe people's rights because they disagree with me.

I support your right to vote for the most vile human being in American politics. I just don't understand why.

Well we are in the same camp. I can't understand why you'd want to vote for Trump. So there you go.

Make a thread regarding how Trump supporters should lose their right to vote and watch the heads roll.

Oh I'd be called every name under the sun, but because it's them doing it this time it's ok and them "just being facetious". Only the right is allowed to make jokes at the left's expense. The left must talk 100% serious all the time. Those are the rules.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: RomeByFire

I'm not the one on the Hillary train, sport.

Enjoy the ride.

See, sport has a special condescending "ring" to it.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

I get a kick out of this.

People voice their opinions about killing conservatives and everyone says free speech.

Make a suggestion that Hillary supporters shouldn't vote?

And it's a constitutional crisis.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Could you point me towards the conservatives killing threads, must have escaped me, oh and come on only 4 pages in and your already a victim.

No victim, just supporting free speech.

Try again.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What’s a shame is that this country has a choice between two horrible candidates.

Trump won the nomination because the GOP and their conservative dogma are no longer acceptable to the American people(The GOP has for the third time in a row chose a moderate) and Trump, although extreme on racial and immigration issues, is a moderate on economic and political issues, so he won the nomination.

What’s interesting is that Trump without the racial, personality, Mexican and Muslim issues might have given Hillary a run for her money.

Now its good money that Hillary, as bad as this horrible woman is, will win in a landslide.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

edit on 7/5/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No, you just want to vote for someone who will do that for you....

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

At least I don't want to infringe people's rights because they disagree with me.

I support your right to vote for the most vile human being in American politics. I just don't understand why.

Well we are in the same camp. I can't understand why you'd want to vote for Trump. So there you go.

Make a thread regarding how Trump supporters should lose their right to vote and watch the heads roll.

Oh I'd be called every name under the sun, but because it's them doing it this time it's ok and them "just being facetious". Only the right is allowed to make jokes at the left's expense. The left must talk 100% serious all the time. Those are the rules.

You'd be considered a Hillary supporter immediately.

I've been told by three members on ATS that I support Clinon.... this is news to me.

Last time I checked I supported Gary Johnson. But gee-whillicker, these folks on ATS know me better than myself!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Not my rights. My rights will be fine. Just like they were fine under Obama, but you are allowed to believe whatever fantasies you want to believe. After all, they are fueling the hatred in this thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
What’s a shame is that this country has a choice between two horrible candidates.

Trump won the nomination because the GOP and their conservative dogma are no longer acceptable to the American people(The GOP has for the third time in a row chose a moderate) and Trump, although extreme on racial and immigration issues, is a moderate on economic and political issues, so he won the nomination.

What’s interesting is that Trump without the racial, personality, Mexican and Muslim issues might have given Hillary a run for her money.

Now its good money that Hillary, as bad as this horrible woman is, will win in a landslide.

I think what the real shame is, is that the RNC has all the tools it needs to see what the public wants, but they ignore that, thinking that they old way is still the best. Don't get me wrong, the dems are doing the same stupid stuff, which I suppose only further supports the idea that inside the walls of congress, it's all just a big circle jerk and nobody cares too much about party affiliation as long as they bring lotion. (it' just that the dems seem happy to vote for the Teflon bitch.)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

I get a kick out of this.

People voice their opinions about killing conservatives and everyone says free speech.

Make a suggestion that Hillary supporters shouldn't vote?

And it's a constitutional crisis.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Could you point me towards the conservatives killing threads, must have escaped me, oh and come on only 4 pages in and your already a victim.

No victim, just supporting free speech.

Try again.

No proof of people calling for the death of these poor conservatives, come on your slipping

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You'd be considered a Hillary supporter immediately.

I've been told by three members on ATS that I support Clinon.... this is news to me.

Last time I checked I supported Gary Johnson. But gee-whillicker, these folks on ATS know me better than myself!

I've already been labeled a Hillary supporter long before I offered support for her. I was labeled as an Obama supporter when I still hated him and I was labeled a Democrat/liberal when I was still decidedly moderate. I learned LONG ago that they don't care about respect, facts, or proper debate. Making you feel awful about your opinions and belittling you is the name of the game for them. This is why I troll them with responses like in this thread.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

I'm being facetious and rhetorical. Dems, however, are being delusional.

Are they as delusional as the people who voted for their nominee a person who lies to them constantly?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
So I take it that nobody really can justify a vote for Hillary?

Just attacking a rhetorical statement made by the OP.

Please, for the sake of humor, please justify it.

I take the lack of response as a resounding NO.

Carry on.

Johnson/Weld 2016

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I'm going to still vote for Hillary and it makes me even happier that you think my 1st Amendment should be infringed because I think so. Because it confirms that your opinion is not patriotic.

PS: Voting isn't a privilege. It's a right. Methinks you need to go reread the Constitution actually.

Game.

Set.

Match.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I'm being facetious and rhetorical. Dems, however, are being delusional.

What did you expect of them?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: EternalShadow

The outcome is justification enough I believe.
I see no need to rub noses in it.

Of course not, that would defeat your ability to deflect.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Both equally delusional. Trump supporters don't deserve a pass by any means. But Hillary just has a 20 plus year record of questionable ethics in government. I don't understand how she is even the nominee. Especially amid this email saga. Watching how this is has all been seemingly orchestrated is surreal. To think Director Comey's comments coincidentally came on the very same day as Obama and Hillary in NC is naive. They were "fired up, ready to go!"

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I already clearly stated that I was being facetious and provocative. NEWS FLASH! I still am.

No, you were not.

You made a Freudian slip and are now backtracking from your deep seeded need to silence others in the voting booth.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Hillary is honest!?

Yes, its the "new speak."

Is Hillary gay?

I'm sure she is a happy camper today.

All the words we use, are changing meaning.

Get with the program, "marriage" no longer means mom and pop.

We've expanded and extended the semantics of our language to allow for wider meanings in general.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join