It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Has there ever been a U.S. President in modern times who wasn't eligible to receive a Top-Secret security clearance? If you or I were found guilty of having classified documents at home, we wouldn't be granted a security clearance...ever.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm under no preconceived notions that I'm not acting like an ass here. I'm doing it to prove a point. Because this thread is the result of someone acting like an asshole to everyone who disagrees with him. I wonder. What's your excuse?
edit on 5-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: savemebarry

That is the reason for the thread.
OP states if you can justify a vote for hillary after this...
You should lose your privilege to vote.
Title, opening line. Gist of thread.

link   
Maybe she'll do the right thing and drop out of the race now.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hey look, felons can't vote in some states, so it's a right that you can lose.

Willfully voting for someone with persistent ethics questions throughout their career in public service, when even the Director of the FBI, appointed by an Administration of her own party, says there were serious issues related to her dispensation of the emails and that others may well be prosecuted if they do the same - well, that' delusional.

And maybe, just maybe, a lot us - even those who have previously voted and identified as Democrats or Independents - would rather the Kool-Aid drinkers quit voting this person into office.

link   
All voters need to flat out boycott crooked Hillary Clinton, then after she loses, the top brass at the FBI need to be fired and barred from holding government jobs after this abortion of justice.

The corrupt status quo must go

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You are 100% correct - however, Hillary supporters do not care. The FBI stated the evidence showed "extreme carelessness" - how that is different from the words of the statute "Gross Negligence" is beyond me. Hillary supporters will ignore the fact that 5 of Hillary's main taking points about her server scandal were proven false, to be lies, by Comey's press release today.

Again, Hillary supporters do not care. They will still cast their vote for someone who espouses regime change, interventionism and crony corporatism. They will still vote for someone who may have put the lives of HUMINT assets at risk due to "extreme carelessness", and they will still vote for someone who is a proven liar. Indictment or not, these are facts.

Time will tell if Comey was leaned on - keep an eye out for resignations and future leaks related to this investigation...

link   
"This is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences."

Roughly translated=If it was anyone else I would of prosecuted but after having spoken to various people about this matter I've decided I love my wife and kids too much to risk it.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RomeByFire

I'm on your side. I agree. I'm one who they think should lose their right to vote because I do intend to vote for her.

Which is incredibly silly (and that's putting it very mildly).

Now, I would absolutely enjoy conversing with a Clinton supporter and understanding their perceptions as to why they're casting their vote for her and I will (undoubtedly) assert my opinion as to why I personally believe that isn't the greatest idea.

However - I'm not going to go around and tell people they should lose their right to vote because I disagree with who they're voting for.

That's.... not freedom. That's stifling others freedom, and I cannot support/condone that. As much as I cannot stand Hillary Clinton - I do not see myself as being so damn special and important - that I get to tell (dictate) to others their voting rights.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

Hey look, felons can't vote in some states, so it's a right that you can lose.

You are REALLY reaching with this one in your attempt to defend your bad ideas in the OP. Being a felon isn't the same as disagreeing with someone's political opinion. One is a result of your actions and the other is the result of tyranny.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I also said that the Dems suffer from a political version of Stockholm Syndrome, would you care to comment on that? Or... too true?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: JetBlackStare

At least I don't want to infringe people's rights because they disagree with me.

I support your right to vote for the most vile human being in American politics. I just don't understand why.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I can think of several "justifications" to vote for Hillary.

1. Vote for continued incompetence.

2. Vote for continued corruption.

3. Vote for Blue Ribbon lying at high levels in government.

+ many more.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

At least I don't want to infringe people's rights because they disagree with me.

I support your right to vote for the most vile human being in American politics. I just don't understand why.

Well we are in the same camp. I can't understand why you'd want to vote for Trump. So there you go.

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I already clearly stated that I was being facetious and provocative. NEWS FLASH! I still am.

link   

I also said that the Dems suffer from a political version of Stockholm Syndrome, would you care to comment on that? Or... too true?

Bigtime Stockholm Syndrome !!!

The number of people in poverty levels will continue to increase by leaps and bounds.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

I already clearly stated that I was being facetious and provocative. NEWS FLASH! I still am.

No one believes you. That is clearly the point of a thread whose title ends with an ellipses and continues the sentence in the first sentence of the OP. That is CLEARLY your main point. Or else you utterly failed your English writing classes in school.

If you were truly being facetious and not trying to walk back an error that you cannot correct now (which is the obvious case) then you would have buried that sentence further in the OP and not made it the literal first sentence of the OP. I mean you must have a terrible sense of timing and a terrible sense of humor if you truly believe that that sentence could be interrupted as you being facetious.

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Well we are in the same camp. I can't understand why you'd want to vote for Trump. So there you go.

Make a thread regarding how Trump supporters should lose their right to vote and watch the heads roll.

link   

a reply to: network dude

I'm under no preconceived notions that I'm not acting like an ass here. I'm doing it to prove a point. Because this thread is the result of someone acting like an asshole to everyone who disagrees with him. I wonder. What's your excuse?

I am just a dick.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I'm not the one on the Hillary train, sport.

Enjoy the ride.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join