It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: RomeByFire

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you're an idiot.

What?

You clinton supporters really don't waste time throwing eggs, hey...

Go find a safe space, homie.

Again - I'm not a Clinton supporter. You are, in fact, an idiot for assuming that. You know literally nothing of me and keep on telling me I support Clinton?

I voted for Ron Paul and support Gary Johnson. I can't STAND Hillary.

But I'm not a dude that's going to run around telling others "you don't deserve to vote," because I can't grow a pair and let adults cast their vote wherever the # they damn well please.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Just a simple question here no need to attack, but didn't the Saudis help to Fund Hillary's Campaign?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No, you just like to start topics like that and derail all the others.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I get a kick out of this.

People voice their opinions about killing conservatives and everyone says free speech.

Make a suggestion that Hillary supporters shouldn't vote?

And it's a constitutional crisis.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Astounding!

Absolutely astounding!

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JetBlackStare

I think it's already obvious that there are people who don't want freedom and liberty but will use their freedom and liberty to take it away from everyone else!

I know right. The OP apparently is one of them. If you disagree with him you lose your "privilege" to vote.

Look sparky, nobody is taking anything away from you. It's lunacy for you to think that is even possible. I swear, the SJW moniker must be a real burden to hold. YOu have to worry about how everyone else's feelings are, then you get frightened like a mouse if someone jokes about your right to vote for a criminal. Relax. you can vote as often as you like for her. (that's the democrat way)

link   

Nice. Now we are engaging in pointless and silly ad hominems attacking me and my posting history. This is just too much fun derailing this train wreck thread. I know you are pretending like I'm not getting to you, but it's clear as day as your posting caliber (which wasn't all that high in the OP to begin with) keeps decreasing the more you talk to me.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If it's such a hard pill to swallow that a free citizenry can cast their vote however they please; many of you should consider emigrating to a nation that doesn't have voting whatsoever.

That way you can parade around about how others aren't allowed to vote how they please... just don't start bitching when others want to do it to you.

That's called "freedom," and it's pretty simple if you ask me.

And again - just to clarify - I cannot stand Hillary. Doesn't mean folks shouldn't have the right to vote for her.

Folks should lose their right to vote for Donald because... because... ugh, I don't like him, and I say so. And anyone who does is delusional and wants to ruin this nation.

(See how #ing stupid this discussion is)?

And AGAIN - I can not STAND Hillary. I do, however, sort of enjoy the stupid liberal hippy concept of "freedom."

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

People voice their opinions about killing conservatives and everyone says free speech.

Could you point me towards the conservatives killing threads, must have escaped me, oh and come on only 4 pages in and your already a victim.
edit on 5-7-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think it's already obvious that there are people who don't want freedom and liberty but will use their freedom and liberty to take it away from everyone else!

I know right. The OP apparently is one of them. If you disagree with him you lose your "privilege" to vote.

Look sparky, nobody is taking anything away from you. It's lunacy for you to think that is even possible. I swear, the SJW moniker must be a real burden to hold. YOu have to worry about how everyone else's feelings are, then you get frightened like a mouse if someone jokes about your right to vote for a criminal. Relax. you can vote as often as you like for her. (that's the democrat way)

No one is taking anything away from me? WOW I wish you'd apply that level of thinking for all the other baseless complaints you make about the government infringing your rights. Nah. I don't expect that. You are only saying that because I disagree with you. It's not like honesty in debate is propelling this line of thought or anything.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No one is taking anything away from me? WOW I wish you'd apply that level of thinking for all the other baseless complaints you make about the government infringing your rights. Nah. I don't expect that. You are only saying that because I disagree with you. It's not like honesty in debate is propelling this line of thought or anything.

I know right? it's funny when the very words you use to act like a tool are turned around on you.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Embrace what ever you like but the title and opening post state that Hillary supporters should lose their privilege to vote.
That makes it the point of the thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I know right? it's funny when the very words you use to act like a tool are turned around on you.

Oh sparky, just lighten up will ya

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I'm enjoying this. doubt it gets any lighter.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Yeah, except for there's a massive difference in your poor comparison.

Voting is a Consistituonal right. It doesn't matter who you are - if you want to take that away from others, you're an authoritarian wannabe.

And who is everyone? So EVERYONE in the entire nation said free speech? EVERYONE on ATS?

How do you know EVERYONE? Do you know the complexities between each individual and have you conversed with them to understand their perception and points of view?

So EVERYONE says free speech when suggesting to kill conservatives?

This thread has nothing to do with conservatives.

Absolutely blinded by red and blue partisan politics.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I just needed to call ya sparky, just felt right for some reason, eheh

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I'm on your side. I agree. I'm one who they think should lose their right to vote because I do intend to vote for her.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: savemebarry

Embrace what ever you like but the title and opening post state that Hillary supporters should lose their privilege to vote.
That makes it the point of the thread.

It's just an opinion. Lucky for you and all the other 25 or so who still think voting for a criminal is a super idea, nobody is going to take away your rights. They might snicker and point, but take away, just no.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So I take it that nobody really can justify a vote for Hillary?

Just attacking a rhetorical statement made by the OP.

Please, for the sake of humor, please justify it.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

I just needed to call ya sparky, just felt right for some reason, eheh

try sport. I usually get really good results with that one.
edit on 5-7-2016 by network dude because: bad spler

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join