It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: JetBlackStare

I think it's already obvious that there are people who don't want freedom and liberty but will use their freedom and liberty to take it away from everyone else!

I know right. The OP apparently is one of them. If you disagree with him you lose your "privilege" to vote.

The OP cannot remove liberties or freedoms.

A corrupt leader like Hillary can and will, along with support from her loyal followers.

That's not how it works, at all.

Wow. Lol.

EDIT: Nevermind. People have no clue what they're talking about... and I'm not wasting my time with pure ignorance.
edit on 5-7-2016 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You said we should lose it.
Anyone who wants to vote for Hillary should lose their privilege to vote.
edit on 752016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Abuse? I didn't actually take away your right to vote ya know. I just said you don't deserve it. Leave it to snowflakes to whine about words.

and what are you doing, exactly?

Whining about the right of millions to vote and telling them all they don't deserve to vote.

And you're getting on the Internet and creating a thread just to whine about that.

Ironic, no?

Umm, no? They posted about the corruption and scandal surrounding clinton and the fact that even while it is obvious and right in front of everyone, nothing is being done about it, either legally or otherwise, and yet still people support her. There is some sort of disconnect somewhere with that, and the OP was doing what ATS does. Starting a discussion about an obvious conspiracy.

Seems that the clinton supporters are eager to use their presumed denial of the 1'st to attack ad nauseum anyone they see not embrace their political bent, and refuse to address the point of the thread.

If that is irony to you, then it seems one more clinton supporter has a problem with words..

I think the OP could have simply said "If you're stupid enough to put your hand in a fire, fine. But do not also grab my hand when you do it."

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The bar for presidential candidates isn't low, it's laying on the ground.

Hillary and Donald, the best the country has to offer. Maybe we all ended up on another world line.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You said we should lose it.
Anyone who wants to vote for Hillary should lose their right to vote.

OP explicitly states (in his first sentence) and I quote: "You should lose you privilege to vote," because the OP doesn't agree or like it - so OP insinuates that people THEY don't agree with or like it should LOSE their "privilege," (voting is a right, bub) to vote.

It's amazing when people want to dictate to others what they can and can't do, and the ensuing mental gymnastics after being called out on it.

Incredible.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

You know what would be really, really refreshing? IS if ATS Democratic hard partisan would actually address the atrocious characterizations made by Director Comey about their presumptive nominee instead deflecting.

Deflecting from what exactly?

Your exact choice of words were "...you need to lose you privilege to vote."...

That's fair game for discussion.

No deflection at all.

So ignore the entire reason for the thread and go after the messenger for an opinion.

Who runs the country doesn't matter, but hey don't you dare post on the internet unless I agree with you...

lmfao

link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I think it's already obvious that there are people who don't want freedom and liberty but will use their freedom and liberty to take it away from everyone else!

I know right. The OP apparently is one of them. If you disagree with him you lose your "privilege" to vote.

A corrupt leader like Hillary can and will, along with support from her loyal followers.

Even if congress and the senate are against her?

I don't see Hillary arresting everyone on capitol hill and suddenly installing herself as a dictator. Despite how many times people said Bush and Obama would do it, neither one did.

Congress will obey, just like they do with Obama. Don't let the theatrics of a "divide" fool you.

Congress obeys Obama? HAHAHAHAHAHA! What alternate reality did you just crawl out of?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

Abuse? I didn't actually take away your right to vote ya know. I just said you don't deserve it. Leave it to snowflakes to whine about words.

and what are you doing, exactly?

Whining about the right of millions to vote and telling them all they don't deserve to vote.

And you're getting on the Internet and creating a thread just to whine about that.

Ironic, no?

Umm, no? They posted about the corruption and scandal surrounding clinton and the fact that even while it is obvious and right in front of everyone, nothing is being done about it, either legally or otherwise, and yet still people support her. There is some sort of disconnect somewhere with that, and the OP was doing what ATS does. Starting a discussion about an obvious conspiracy.

Seems that the clinton supporters are eager to use their presumed denial of the 1'st to attack ad nauseum anyone they see not embrace their political bent, and refuse to address the point of the thread.

If that is irony to you, then it seems one more clinton supporter has a problem with words..

I think the OP could have simply said "If you're stupid enough to put your hand in a fire, fine. But do not also grab my hand when you do it."

Dude, get out of here. You think I'm a Clinton supporter?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you're an idiot.

You say: "Seems that the clinton supporters are eager to use their presumed denial of the 1'st to attack ad nauseum anyone they see not embrace their political bent, and refuse to address the point of the thread."

Kind of like what the OP has done with Clinton supporters? Or let me guess... that's somehow magically different?

+3 more 
link   

You actually think that one side of government is good and one side is bad?

Not even worth a laugh.

link   
Double post.

So as to not go to waste, government is corrupt.

Anyone who thinks that one side is good with good intentions, I've got some land to sell you.
edit on 5-7-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Even if congress and the senate are against her?

I don't see Hillary arresting everyone on capitol hill and suddenly installing herself as a dictator. Despite how many times people said Bush and Obama would do it, neither one did.

Congress will obey, just like they do with Obama. Don't let the theatrics of a "divide" fool you.

Congress obeys Obama? HAHAHAHAHAHA! What alternate reality did you just crawl out of?

Hahah, someone needed to throw in Obummer at some point!

This thread is laughable at best. I thought Obummer was using Executive Actions to bypass Congress?

Now Congress bends to him?

Which one is it? You guys are so confused.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Your rhetorical tactics are obvious and amusing.

And it's strangely fascinating to watch you get indignant over my loose use of words and yet dodge and justify the source of my frustration - Hillary's own loose and irresponsible handling of words. As for the very idea that:

just because it exists that means you should engage in it

Um..., yeah. I'm pretty sure someone should have mentioned that to Hillary about her unsecured server.

As for my use of this forum, you could always bubble that up to the owners. If they build it, we will come.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

If you wish to vote for a transparent criminal shyster despite the facts being presented to you, then someone can have an opinion about your vote.

No? Where's the first now?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You actually think that one side of government is good and one side is bad?

Not even worth a laugh.

Where did you get that from what I said? Now you are inventing strawmans out of thin air...

link   
Maybe an Ion storm or a cosmic death wave or time travel machine will make her pop out of existence.

Never say this is impossible, we can still have hope.

link   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you're an idiot.

What?

You clinton supporters really don't waste time throwing eggs, hey...

link   

a reply to: savemebarry

Really? Do you live in a cave? Because I've met tons. Even on ATS, but if you want to study me, I must warn you that I'll charge for my services. And it won't be cheap.

That's what she said. And now I'm broke.

I'll just observe then

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well, I was being rhetorical and provocative. But I'm sure Hillary's own lawyers or possibly Director Comey, could make a good case for why it should happen. They seem to be able to engage in huge feats of mental gymnastics.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

If you wish to vote for a transparent criminal shyster despite the facts being presented to you, then someone can have an opinion about your vote.

No? Where's the first now?

People can vote for who they damn well please.

And NO, I'm not a Clinton supporter so don't even start.

People can vote for who they damn well please.

People can have an opinion about others voting for who they damn well please.

People telling others they "don't deserve the privilege to vote," (even though voting is a right) based on their voting preferences - this is called "authoritarianism."

I can't stand Hillary but I'm not going around telling people that they should lose their right to vote because I'm an immature child who can't fathom the concept of free adults casting their vote for whoever the # they want.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Oh that's because I don't bother responding seriously to dumb and irrelevant topics meant to just insult people that disagree with the OP. No point in doing that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join