It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Nice. Now you are starting the insults. It really grinds your gears that I won't let this go doesn't it?

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Grinds my gears?
On the contrary, I find it predictable and amusing.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

Abuse? I didn't actually take away your right to vote ya know. I just said you don't deserve it. Leave it to snowflakes to whine about words.

and what are you doing, exactly?

Whining about the right of millions to vote and telling them all they don't deserve to vote.

And you're getting on the Internet and creating a thread just to whine about that.

Ironic, no?

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I think it's already obvious that there are people who don't want freedom and liberty but will use their freedom and liberty to take it away from everyone else!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You know what would be really, really refreshing? IS if ATS Democratic hard partisan would actually address the atrocious characterizations made by Director Comey about their presumptive nominee instead deflecting.

Deflecting from what exactly?

Your exact choice of words were "...you need to lose you privilege to vote."...

That's fair game for discussion.

No deflection at all.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
"this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences." but Hillary and crew get a pass.

Sure, but her, a careless person with sensitive data and poor judgement, in the position of president.

Could Trump be any worse, IDK.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

As is your shallow thread attempt here. When you start off with the bar set so low, don't expect much promising debate.

+3 more 
link   
The problem with supporting someone like Hillary is that inevitably her extreme carelessness and disregard for the rules will come back and bite YOU in the ass.People like that never take responsibility for their negligent actions and decisions.
if her carelessness and negligence bankrupts the country she won`t pay the price for that she has plenty of money, it will be her less well off supporters who will feel the brunt of it.

link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I want to vote for Hillary. I have shown my support through all of this.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think it's already obvious that there are people who don't want freedom and liberty but will use their freedom and liberty to take it away from everyone else!

I know right. The OP apparently is one of them. If you disagree with him you lose your "privilege" to vote.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm going to still vote for Hillary and it makes me even happier that you think my 1st Amendment should be infringed because I think so. Because it confirms that your opinion is not patriotic.

PS: Voting isn't a privilege. It's a right. Methinks you need to go reread the Constitution actually.

Wow, I've never seen anyone actually admit they will vote hillary.

They should study you.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

The outcome is justification enough I believe.
I see no need to rub noses in it.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Really? Do you live in a cave? Because I've met tons. Even on ATS, but if you want to study me, I must warn you that I'll charge for my services. And it won't be cheap.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

If being frustrated at 30 years of ethical ambiguity and people endlessly justifying it and voting for it is shallow, call me shallow. I'll wear a sticker if you want.

As for setting the bar low, is there really a bar to be had in a forum called the Mud Pit? Let me know when you find one.

+37 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I know right. The OP apparently is one of them. If you disagree with him you lose your "privilege" to vote.

The OP cannot remove liberties or freedoms.

A corrupt leader like Hillary can and will, along with support from her loyal followers.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

That's not true. I the one and only Hillary supporter on this site said Bill was stupid for doing that. It's achieved here somewhere.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

If being frustrated at 30 years of ethical ambiguity and people endlessly justifying it and voting for it is shallow, call me shallow. I'll wear a sticker if you want.

As for setting the bar low, is there really a bar to be had in a forum called the Mud Pit? Let me know when you find one.

Yet you deem to lower yourself to it like just because it exists that means you should engage in it. Really setting an example for others aren't you? We should all listen to the person ranting that the government is corrupt and anyone who disagrees should be unpatriotically stripped of their rights. Sounds legit...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

A corrupt leader like Hillary can and will, along with support from her loyal followers.

Even if congress and the senate are against her?

I don't see Hillary arresting everyone on capitol hill and suddenly installing herself as a dictator. Despite how many times people said Bush and Obama would do it, neither one did.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Actually Hillary can do no such thing. She needs the majority support of Congress to do that, and when it comes to rights she needs even more than that. So try again. She isn't as powerful as you seem to think she is.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Even if congress and the senate are against her?

I don't see Hillary arresting everyone on capitol hill and suddenly installing herself as a dictator. Despite how many times people said Bush and Obama would do it, neither one did.

Congress will obey, just like they do with Obama. Don't let the theatrics of a "divide" fool you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join