It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Have you ever been anywhere near Hillary Clinton to have soooo much hate? Abandoning men in the field is a psychotic lie you guys have talked yourself into. You people have made your minds sick over a woman you never met and never raised a hand against you.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

MY COUNTRY IS ME.
DUH.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I think Hilary is misunderstood - And yet this fictional quick easy to read story came to me in a dream and may enlighten
the skeptics and non-believers among you - Just posted it here yesterday on ATS:

"The Witch Queen who took over the World" !

See it all here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"ScienceFictionalism - the way of the Future"
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...
edit on 29-7-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

And me and all of us. You can't blame us democrats or republicans for who we vote for. The system needs be changed so someone like you can have a chance to run for president. Or congress. Or locally. We need better candidates for sure. But til then... Trump left me out when he selected Mike Pence.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

OH GOD NO!
NOT like ME, JUST ASK most people on this thread!!

I am but a lowly sin eater.
I eat the sins if The United States of America ,because of people who are mostly LAWYERS instead of LEADERS.
ONLY MY EATING involves ...incredible people...who ARE and always HAVE been extraordinary,and that truth is cold these days watching this. A carefully designed mask is slipping.
HAVING said that....kindly inform the gang ,I am reverting to lurk for a while...IT SEEMS I'm scaring the "Norms" again.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I read your posts and sometimes I see real insight. Because by your statement in the above post, you see leaders are born, not trained.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join