It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

'Intention to violate the law' or not, there's still the offense of criminal negligence...and as it is criminal, it of course, is a crime.

At the very least, she should be barred from future office, before she starts using the Nuclear football to store her nail polish in.
edit on 8 7 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Abuse? I didn't actually take away your right to vote ya know. I just said you don't deserve it. Leave it to snowflakes to whine about words.

You see your freedom of speech under the 1st is not equal to his freedom of speech under the 1st.

See we are all under the same laws, but the Dems/Liberals have just that little bit more than the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

If you wanna see a phony politician, you should have seen ex-PM Tony Blair on TV *Trying to make himself cry*..and failing, when trying to save his corrupt arse over the Chilcot enquiry verdict.

Now THAT is what phony really looks like...Tony Blair.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

That has not stopped Obama and his executive orders.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

somehw I feel Hillary is going to finally make it though initially I was not impressed with her

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
absolutely unequivocally true a reply to: JetBlackStare

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Democratic pundit Hilary Rosen actually just said on CNN that what Director Comey was saying, "essentially", is that Hillary Clinton was honest.

Pass the Kool-Aid 'round and let the spin begin.

Yeah, mainstream media is a scary thing these days. Once I 'woke up' around 5 years ago, I've discovered enough lies from them that I basically don't believe anything they tell me these days. In fact, I gave away all my TVs 2 years ago, and haven't missed them one bit. My only exposure to mainstream media these days, is when a friend is reading the NYTimes (I call it the NY 'one side of the story' Times), or when someone sends me an article.

Because it's all BS. Just as a for instance, and I am also not sold on Trump (but hey, there's a BIG difference in my book between a 'potential criminal with mob ties' and a rampant criminal, who lies every time they open their mouth. I don't even need to put names to the above description--98% of people reading that line would know instantly who is who. Anyway, every poll I've seen online has it about 90/10 Trump/Clinton. Every MAINSTREAM poll has it about even or Clinton ahead. I don't know ANYONE who is voting for her. So it's a mystery...

Could it possibly be that someone is lying to us? Nah...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Fools

If you wanna see a phony politician, you should have seen ex-PM Tony Blair on TV *Trying to make himself cry*..and failing, when trying to save his corrupt arse over the Chilcot enquiry verdict.

Now THAT is what phony really looks like...Tony Blair.

Yeah. Blair needs to be addressing the same War Crimes judge that Cheney, Bush, Romney, Zokheim, Powell and the rest of them should be in front of. And the rumor is he's a pedophile too. Isn't that just lovely? What is it with the elite and pedophilia? Savile, Hastert...I mean the list is ridiculously long. And I refuse to believe that the percentage of people who are pedos is the same as even the percentage that have been CONVICTED of pedophilia in the elite and political classes.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I'm being facetious and rhetorical. Dems, however, are being delusional.

Sorry, while I think that anyone who votes for a Clinton and claims to be a Democrat is completely clueless (they are ALL NEOCONS. I mean WATCH what they DO. Not what they SAY), I don't think there's any difference at all between Democrats or Republicans anymore. THey BOTH obviously want big gov't, are globalists, want to take away our rights, etc.

Because it really doesn't MATTER what they say. What they are BOTH DOING is the exact same thing. So it boggles my mind whenever I see a 'you're a democrat and you are *enter blank here"', or 'you're a republican so you are a "enter blank here"'. THAT is what is clueless, IMO. When you can't see that there's no difference anymore....

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
My greatest hope is that we will see enough people vote 3rd party in this election to pave the way for them to be truly included in the next election. Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders both tried to play by the rules of the corrupt 2 party system and that obviously doesn't work. Trump was just so incredibly popular there was no way for the RNC to stop him with election fraud.

There would be no way I personally could justify voting for Hillary and what happened yesterday was a Travesty of Justice ....I knew she wasn't going to jail, but to not even be sanctioned and have security clearance revoked was a slap in the face to America.

Just remember after ole Ross Perot got 19% of the popular vote, the rules were changed concerning debates, we need to make it clear that we are NOT gonna pretend anymore...if we are now being "ruled" by whomever TPTB choose, then SAY it outright and we can proceed from there !

See, you say that, but Bernie is going to SUPPORT Hilary Clinton. How can someone support someone who is completely corrupt, unless he's also a part of the system? I think everyone who has supported Bernie has been played. And if and when he DOES come out and support her, that says it all, IMO.

Face it. They are ALL corrupt. Every single one of them. What voters need to start doing is to find out exactly WHO is currently in office in EVERY election, and vote for ANYONE else. And we keep doing that until someone runs for office who actually does what he/she SAYS they will do...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: lorimccaskell
When you have two people both not fit to rule, then give vote to a person, you is little better then other as for your information.

Well a demonstrated criminal like Hillary or a successful business man, I'll take my chances with Trump. The elite would need longer to totally corrupt him like Hillary. We might actually get a breather from our leash.
edit on 8-7-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I am sorry for USA ppl, they can choose between bigot and liar. One is mad crazy with some furry animal on his head, and other is female version of Henry Kissinger. This is bad not only for US but whole world will suffer, especially middle east. Sad, very sad...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Why so much hatred for the Queen Hillary??? She is going to make the universe the best place to be a part of!!! A vote for Hillary is a vote for freedom and democracy. A vote for Hillary says "I hate sexism and discrimination and I want to give women all the rights men have had for millennia!" A vote for Hillary tells the world we are ready for Hope and Change 2.0!!! A vote for Hillary tells Wall Street and the DC fat cats "Hey, we're sick of your corruption and your contempt for the American people, oh and by the way, here's the 2A, we don't need it anymore, now that we have Hillary to iron out the mistakes of our forefathers."

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

How many "rights" do you think have been infringed on account of Hillary Clinton?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Right, which is why the thread has already procured over 80 stars and some 15 pages of debate...

Devil's advocate doesn't seem to be working too well for you.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I don't need to justify anything. And I'm not voting. It's a waste of time and it gives implied consent to a system that is hopelessly corrupt. It is as if there are no elections at all. There may as well be none because we're only ever going to get what they give us. No matter what you ever think. If some "miracle" candidate comes along and "wins" it's all BS. You can count on it.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

ANONYMOUS - HILLARY CLINTON: THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL - 2016

edit on PM7201671607201600000018-05:00 by AnonymousPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker

Right, which is why the thread has already procured over 80 stars and some 15 pages of debate...

Devil's advocate doesn't seem to be working too well for you.

I have seen flat earth theorists get far more stars and attention on here. Just because something gets a lot of stars doesn't mean the thought behind the thread is valid.

I would hate to think that anyone forms their opinion based on the amount of stars a thread gets because there is a lot of full retard stuff on here that has a much higher star count.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousPrime

ANONYMOUS - HILLARY CLINTON: THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL - 2016

Historians may use these videos of Hillary in the future to demonstrate what corrupt career politicians were like. God help us that we even make it to the future if Hillary gets to be President.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

ABANDONING MEN IN THE FEILD, under YOUR name HOLDS A HIGHER right.
SHE is dead to far to many to have any form of REDEMPTION.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join