It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Nickisup13
I can as well!
1. Vote for gay rights

2. Vote for women's rights

What rights are women and gays lacking at this point?

When equal isn't good enough...........

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: interupt42
Trying to spread the word for people to get their head out of their @ss that think their is a difference between the GOP and the DNC.

There's not, but this time around if you vote for Dem you're supporting & enabling these narcissistic maniacs to implode society:

While I don't think there is a difference between the GOP or the DNC when it comes to action, I have to agree,

Nobody should be voting for Hillary after Bill met with Lynch during an active ongoing criminal investigation about Hillary. It was a blatant FU to the American Justice system and the regular joes and joettes , what they did.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Interesting OP.

We need not vote for HRC for HRC to win. HRC will win because its her turn. The fact that HRC has been found blameless in this is evidence of the fact that she's a protected member of the globalist Elite and that's what qualifies her for the position of POTUS.

In other words......it is what it is.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Interesting OP.

We need not vote for HRC for HRC to win. HRC will win because its her turn. The fact that HRC has been found blameless in this is evidence of the fact that she's a protected member of the globalist Elite and that's what qualifies her for the position of POTUS.

In other words......it is what it is.

Everyone can vote against her and she will still win.
She has the assistance of Premier Election Solutions.
Edit to add link to Diebold memos:
cmu.edu
Just a bit....

I need some answers! Our department is being audited by the County. I have been waiting for someone to give me an explanation as to why Precinct 216 gave Al Gore a minus 16022 when it was uploaded.

Yep, Al Gore got negative votes in one precinct.
Dig some more, you will find that the machines can easily be hacked to give whatever results you want to buy.
edit on b000000312016-07-07T08:20:55-05:0008America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jul 2016 08:20:55 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
BBC news. looks like they real dont like Clinton!
They go on and on about how bad she is.
if Trump wins, he will reopen the case.
do the FBI know this and are holding back?
cowerds !

Did the FBI just sink Clinton over emails?
( On Tuesday afternoon the Trump campaign sent a press release leading with the charge that Mrs Clinton "compromised the safety of the American people".
"Our adversaries almost certainly have a blackmail file on Hillary Clinton," he wrote, "and that fact alone disqualifies her from service". )

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hillary 2016!!!!
LOL. Now, the republican morons in congress are leading a witch hunt in to their own failed witch hunt. How meta. LOL!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Everything about Hillary is phony; her eyes, her hair, the way she communicates, her marriage, and of course practically anything she says. When I listen to her talk I get this gut feeling that she is a horrible person. And all these things that her and her spouse have been involved in just scream to anyone that is listening that they are, were, and will always be bad people. I believe this email issue is only the outer skin of their onion of criminal behavior.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I don't want Hillary or Trump as POTAS. But I think it's ironic that people feel that Hillary is a poor choice because she lied. Probably half the spew coming out of Trump are lies.. he is just making crap up as he goes along, and has changed his "stance" based on whatever he thinks will garner the most public approval. How is it different? They all lie.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

HAHAHA...you just went on a rant and one of your points was Hillarys hair being phoney.

You must hate the combover as well right?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
I don't want Hillary or Trump as POTAS. But I think it's ironic that people feel that Hillary is a poor choice because she lied. Probably half the spew coming out of Trump are lies.. he is just making crap up as he goes along, and has changed his "stance" based on whatever he thinks will garner the most public approval. How is it different? They all lie.

Half beats all of the things Hillary says that are lies.

edit on 7-7-2016 by thepixelpusher because: edited for content link

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Trumps hair isn't phony, if it was, it would look much better.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Women don't get paid as much as men. Women don't have rights over their own bodies. Same sex marriage is not legal everywhere. Employers can fire a person for being gay, in some states. Shall I continue?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Uh, hello............you're preaching to the choir here guy. I've been watching election shenanigans for years. The rampant fraud is obviously something Trump is clueless to and doesn't understand that HRC automatically takes the coasts. All she needs after that is 3 of the so-called battle ground states which are Ohio, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Florida. In any of those states, if the vote is kept close enough, the Dem Party machine can engineer a win. So, its really all about turnout in those states and the Electoral college vote count.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
To all the people freaking the hell out about Clinton...I come bearing gifts:

Here,

Have a Snickers.

Sorry everyone. I had to. I couldn't help myself. The opportunity seemed to perfect.
edit on 7-7-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

No.. not really, they are both incredibly bad choices.
edit on 7-7-2016 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

No.. not really, they are both incredibly bad choices.

Until we get a system that is overhauled, we'll be left to vote on the people the elite shove at us. The system is a toilet so we have to deal with the turds. Even with Mother Teresa in the office of president she'd be dealing with a deck stacked against her. Bought and paid for lobbyists and media to control her. That's the toilet of a system we have now.
edit on 7-7-2016 by thepixelpusher because: typos

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Business Guy or another Alynsky messiah...NOT really hard at all.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
When you have two people both not fit to rule, then give vote to a person, you is little better then other as for your information.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

At least I don't want to infringe people's rights because they disagree with me.

I don't think that is completely correct. Now I may be remembering incorrectly, but...

I do remember on a thread for the gay weddding cake issue that you where very supportive of infringing on the couples rights to freedom of religion and association. Of course I'm sure you don't see this as a infringment, but as a discrimination issue. Just as I'm sure the other side saw it as infringing on his right to freedom of religion.

Seems like a subject for a sperate thread at a latter time.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Many people have ALREADY been charged and convicted of this.

BUT their name was not Clinton so...

new topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join