It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
its a matter of choices

not voting at all would seem like a protest, but in the end just a cop out
writing in for a candidate with 0% of winning is a cop out
voting for a dimwit that will take us to war and ruin the economy is not an option

only leaves me with 1 choice

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

I think it's adorable that you think Clinton won't take us to war.

God that partisan koolaid must taste delicious.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson. I won't place my material approval for evil anymore. Every vote is a stamp of approval for evil.

So keep approving of evil and you will just get more of it.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparky63
a reply to: AuranVector

If the horse race is rigged, the only ethical thing to do is to not participate. As long as people keep choosing sides and demonizing the opposition they will never realize that they are just expedable pawns to the ruling class. In spite of what they say, they do not identify with you, care for you or love you. You are a means to an end......their success and prosperity.

Obviously, you have NOT understood my posts. The horse race is NOT entirely rigged. Our votes do count.
The NWO Cabal has given us a choice, the same choice they give us every Presidential election: Bad or Worse.

This election Bad is Trump and Worse is Hillary.

The only ethical thing to do is to STOP Worse, the Greater Evil.

You sound like one of those dimwitted Ron Paul supporters who sat at home during the 2012 election, because they couldn't see any difference between RINO Romney and a pro-Muslim, Marxist Obama.

So they gave Worse another 4 years to help destroy the US. That's ethical behavior?!?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I'm voting for Gary Johnson. I won't place my material approval for evil anymore. Every vote is a stamp of approval for evil.

A vote for Johnson essentially is like the wasted write in vote I mentioned. Might make you feel good but accomplished nothing

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

In my humble opinion they are both hand picked by Satan. So there is no real moral or ethical dilema. I simply choose not to play the rigged game.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

And what is a vote for Hillary accomplishing? Feel good?

I don't want my stamp of approval on more rights being eroded. I don't want my stamp of approval on undeclared wars. I don't want my stamp of approval on more fiscal irresponsibility. I don't want my stamp of approval on more of the drug war.

I refuse to take part in this two party BS. You act like you're accomplishing something by putting your stamp of approval on someone who is functionally no different than any who came before her, and in some cases worse. The alternative is Trump who knows money, but not much of anything else, and he'll be an easy puppet to control.

When all is said and done I will choose liberty over ideology. I will choose the more difficult right over an easy wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
voting for a dimwit that will take us to war and ruin the economy is not an option

How dare you speak of my Queen Hillary in such a manner. I'll have you know she is totally capable of being a peaceful president AND an accomplished budgetist.

She went from being broke leaving the WH to being bill gates rich.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

But, don't you want to be a part of history and say you single handedly help vote the first female president and helped stamp out sexism and discrimination? I mean, estrogen!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

And what are you doing to break the cycle of corruption?

Trying to spread the word for people to get their head out of their @ss that think their is a difference between the GOP and the DNC.

Its the only thing that can be done because the majority still believe in the fairytale that ideals supersede money in politics or that their party is immune to money. Its a very tiny thing I admit, but its a critical thing to get out of this corrupted cycle.

However, its not just me saying this or even common sense. but an actual study done by princeton University and a Harvard professor also backs it up , that your vote is insignificant.

Also trying to get people to focus on the real issues and not allow themselves to get distracted with the symptoms of the issue.

Having said that I acknowledge that we are on a train on full speed with no brakes and I have no naive notion that I will change anything, but I have tiny hope more and more people will wake up to the BS of both the GOP and the DNC who give you the same things. To an extent people are waking up to the farce of the two party system.

As I’ve said before, the Democrats are on the FAST track to the New World Order (NWO). S

Agreed but so are the Republicans. Obama is only Bush 3.
The patriot act which is the bare essentials of the NWO was pushed by Republicans.

If ever a Third Party gains real power, you can bet it will be co-opted by the NWO Cabal.

Don't disagree

the ONLY choice we have is between the Republicans and the Democrats.

I never suggested that a third party has a chance at this time. However, your only choice is the one that the lobbyist give you via the DNC and the GOP which they control. This election whether you like it or not which I certainly don't, is being given to that wicked witch Hilary.

The Republicans are on a slower path (this buys us time) and they’re trying to maintain US hegemony for as long as possible

So in your world trillion dollar Oligarchs like to take 50/50 odds with their money instead buying both the DNC and the GOP to ensure a Win Win?

edit on 07731America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jul 2016 22:07:15 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

originally posted by: projectvxn

A vote for Johnson essentially is like the wasted write in vote I mentioned. Might make you feel good but accomplished nothing

Bulls#it that kind of reasoning is why we have this kind of choice now.

Go ahead and vote for the same thing I will vote for Johnson. The problem isn't me the problem are those who are like you that keep voting for evil.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Our votes do count.

Princeton Study suggest otherwise

and so does a Harvard Professor

as well as former TOP Republican Lobbyist

Researchers concluded that U.S. government policies rarely align with the preferences of the majority of Americans, but do favour special interests and lobbying organizations:

When a majority of citizens disagrees with economic elites or with organized interests, they generally lose. Moreover, because of the strong status quo bias built into the U.S. political system, even when fairly large majorities of Americans favor policy change, they generally do not get it.

You sound like one of those dimwitted Ron Paul supporters who sat at home during the 2012 election, because they couldn't see any difference between RINO Romney and a pro-Muslim, Marxist Obama.

And they would have been correct. Obamacare was Romneycare 1.1. Romney would have likely continued Bush policy.

Obama only continued what the Republicans did and started under Bush:

1. Increase World conflicts by making us the world police.

2. Spit all over capitalism and the free market and wen't full retard with with communism by taking tax payers money to bailout private corporations.

3. Increased govt spending like republicans did when they created the Department of Homeland security.

4. Spit all over your privacy rights and transparency when republicans created the patriot act

5. Republicans sided with big govt by squashing state rights and forcing states to not be allowed how they want to label GMO products.

6. When have republicans decreased taxes to any significant level?

7. Increased our National debt with creating new programs, wars, and internal surveillance

6. Created corporate oligarch friendly laws at the expense of the tax payer like Republicans attempted with trying to kill net neutrality.

DNC = GOP < Lobbyist $$

Ron Paul was the only one from the GOP and even from the DNC side that was against those things . Yeah what a dimwit that guy was.

edit on 56731America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jul 2016 22:56:47 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
a reply to: JetBlackStare

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this......you need to lose your privilege to vote.

Overly Dramatic overly exaggerated and just way over the top... and just amusingly funny in the year 2016 to us new voters. I bet my soul that 99% of these Clinton haters voted for bush. And the other bush. You all sound younger than me, like a bunch of angry big kids who just like to make up stuff to get your treats/stars.

This is Absolutely sickening to my generation how you all act and how much time you guys have on your hands ,to even put so much energy hatred and overly exaggerated thinking into some of these post.

I completely HATE her, and I voted for Kerry and Ross Perot (both times he ran).

The world isn't so simple there young one.

Some of us ancients actually paid attention for the last 40 years and know a thing or two about Presidential elections.

Name one president in the history of your civilization regardless of republican or democrat that ever really cared for the populace…as a whole?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Put on your perspective hats people:

So let's see...

Somehow Hillary can skate free and walk clear of all the conspiracy theories around her...? She must be a Marvel super hero and the smartest woman on Earth. I think conservatives should be praising her for her intelligence...

And somehow George W masterminded 9/11 ... so he's right up there with her too, liberals ought to be impressed and in awe.

It's so much easier on the brain and more exciting to think these people are superhuman. It's a reductionist way to simplify the world and make it more manageable. Just like black/white thinking.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

This is how it looks in Cartoon Land

edit on 7/7/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Trying to spread the word for people to get their head out of their @ss that think their is a difference between the GOP and the DNC.

There's not, but this time around if you vote for Dem you're supporting & enabling these narcissistic maniacs to implode society:

And to imagine Queen SJW having the Nuclear launch button? MADNESS!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I can as well!
1. Vote for gay rights

2. Vote for women's rights

3. Vote for blue supreme court justices being appointed (which will make the most important decisions for the next 40+ years anyway)

4. Keep the oversized oompa loompa out of office

Its not a vote for hillary, its a vote for the supreme court in this election. No republican bs necessary.

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

She should have been burned. A Navy Electrical did the same thing she did in 2015 and got two years and a 7,500 fine. Just because she didn't "intend" to do anything wrong, doesn't mean anything. How many judges would let us walk, simply because of ignorance of the law? None!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Might be the losing side, doesn't mean it's a wasted vote.

If Johnson turns out very good numbers, maybe at least it will send a message to DC.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: projectvxn

But, don't you want to be a part of history and say you single handedly help vote the first female president and helped stamp out sexism and discrimination? I mean, estrogen!!!!

I know you're being sarcastic, but on a real note, I don't care if she's female or not. They are no better than men at politics...or are they? She is certainly setting a new standard for women in the office, that they are better liars and murderers. Women everywhere are voting for her simply because she's a woman. So, this means that she is representing every woman (in general)....and not just every "woman" politician. You can't cherry pick.
I just can't wait to point this fact out, when Hillary gets into office, and REALLY does what Hillary does best, with ultimate, unquestionable power.
If she gets away with murder, and all the lies on this level....what will she do as President?

I can't wait to hold all women accountable...as they are voting for her, just because she's female and nothing more. Their selfishness is going to bite them hard. Besides, women don't need anymore help, as this idea of women still not equal with men is total BS.
I mean come on, we are speaking of a woman right now running for President. Just how many times can you use the affirmative action card, and convince the world that it's raining, while pissing on its back?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickisup13
I can as well!
1. Vote for gay rights

2. Vote for women's rights

What rights are women and gays lacking at this point?

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join