It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It may hurt Hillary with voters. They see the government as corrupt and that certain people have special privileges and get off while the common people get kicked around by the system. She may alienate more of her less enthusiastic supporters. Plus the FBI and Justice Department and the Supreme Court is not too popular with anyone right now.
A better way to win back the people might have been to cast Hillary up as a sacrificial lamb even if she wouldn't do any jail time. Get the people back on their side and show that nobody is above the law. Now, they've pushed the people farther from them and the people have more distrust and lack of confidence in the government than ever.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
My greatest hope is that we will see enough people vote 3rd party in this election to pave the way for them to be truly included in the next election. Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders both tried to play by the rules of the corrupt 2 party system and that obviously doesn't work. Trump was just so incredibly popular there was no way for the RNC to stop him with election fraud.

There would be no way I personally could justify voting for Hillary and what happened yesterday was a Travesty of Justice ....I knew she wasn't going to jail, but to not even be sanctioned and have security clearance revoked was a slap in the face to America.

Just remember after ole Ross Perot got 19% of the popular vote, the rules were changed concerning debates, we need to make it clear that we are NOT gonna pretend anymore...if we are now being "ruled" by whomever TPTB choose, then SAY it outright and we can proceed from there !

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this......you need to lose your privilege to vote.

Overly Dramatic overly exaggerated and just way over the top... and just amusingly funny in the year 2016 to us new voters. I bet my soul that 99% of these Clinton haters voted for bush. And the other bush. You all sound younger than me, like a bunch of angry big kids who just like to make up stuff to get your treats/stars.

This is Absolutely sickening to my generation how you all act and how much time you guys have on your hands ,to even put so much energy hatred and overly exaggerated thinking into some of these post.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It should be a privilege. One should have to demonstrate some knowledge of the u.s. constitution and demonstrate some knowledge about the candidates. A test one has to take before voting.

Iv'e just met SO many people whos reasons for voting are silly.

How many people actually look up their candidates?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Let me throw a monkey wrench into this debate and ask this question
"After the FBI decision who are the Bernie supporters going to vote for"

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I know this is off topic, but why are you voting for hillary? Or, did you already say why in the middle of the thread.. ?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tmeister182

Yeah. Ok. Why not. Screw it. I'm going to embrace this Hillary presidency!!! Long live the Queen!!!
I mean, we stamped out racism by voting a black president. Now let's kill two birds with Hillary. Stamp out sexism AND discrimination!!! I want to, again, be part of history by voting the first female president!!!
Sure, I'll help erode the 2A also. They want to buy back my guns?! Awesome. I'll sell them back, with interest (of my choosing of course) and I'll even unlearn my ability to use them too!!!
Oh boy!!! I can't wait to help make the world a progressive happy safe space and move the liberal agenda further along!!!
All hail queen untouchable!!! Long may she reign!!!
(Remember, we're all in a database. The more we play along now, the bigger cut of the pie we'll all get down the road!)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this......you need to lose your privilege to vote.

Overly Dramatic overly exaggerated and just way over the top... and just amusingly funny in the year 2016 to us new voters. I bet my soul that 99% of these Clinton haters voted for bush. And the other bush. You all sound younger than me, like a bunch of angry big kids who just like to make up stuff to get your treats/stars.

This is Absolutely sickening to my generation how you all act and how much time you guys have on your hands ,to even put so much energy hatred and overly exaggerated thinking into some of these post.

I completely HATE her, and I voted for Kerry and Ross Perot (both times he ran).

The world isn't so simple there young one.

Some of us ancients actually paid attention for the last 40 years and know a thing or two about Presidential elections.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Time to build that bunker I've been seriously thinking about.........

....good news is I have the land and space for it.......

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.
Well, E Man, When Bale was governor the state's coroner didn't even try to hide his assistance in burying the bodies of those on the Clinton death list. Two boys who stumbled on a Mena airdrop were murdered, and the coroner ruled that they'd "fallen asleep on the railroad tracks".

And, in the investigation of Vince Foster's "suicide", President Clinton dismissed the FBI Director, calling shortly after to see if he'd cleaned out his office yet! The Park Service Police investigation supported the conclusion that their top dog wanted to keep his job, and the investigation led right where the Clintons wanted it to go.

When Clinton was found guilty of lying in his deposition he wasn't stripped of the privilege to hold federal office, which was also unusual.

I can only assume that Bale is indeed protected by a powerful shadow govt capo if not Mr. Big himself, and the puppeteers have all but announced the end of the America we once knew.

The naming of a department "HOMELAND SECURITY" was the final straw. Summary executions, no due process, complete lack of privacy, a foreign born president and all candidates vetted by AIPAC before being certified Kosher?

I don't now if a coronal mass ejection, Fukushima, Yellowstone or nuclear winter will end human life on Earth. But, I sure hope that The Clinton Foundation hasn't stored any DNA for aliens to use in recreating the evil dynasty.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think it's already obvious that there are people who don't want freedom and liberty but will use their freedom and liberty to take it away from everyone else!

They are Called PUPPETS and their Masters
have them by The #ALLS

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: gladtobehere

I want to vote for Hillary. I have shown my support through all of this.

Exactly Why we have IDIOTS running the
Show at Present.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I think it's already obvious that there are people who don't want freedom and liberty but will use their freedom and liberty to take it away from everyone else!

Well if not
Then He can Just Sign a new
Executive Order

and by the way Everyone has a vote
It is their Right as Americans
I don't have to Agree with Their Vote
but I Will Vote for Trump.
Not that he will be better but we all
know the Clintons are CROOKS

I know right. The OP apparently is one of them. If you disagree with him you lose your "privilege" to vote.

The OP cannot remove liberties or freedoms.

A corrupt leader like Hillary can and will, along with support from her loyal followers.

Even if congress and the senate are against her?

I don't see Hillary arresting everyone on capitol hill and suddenly installing herself as a dictator. Despite how many times people said Bush and Obama would do it, neither one did.

Congress will obey, just like they do with Obama. Don't let the theatrics of a "divide" fool you.

Congress obeys Obama? HAHAHAHAHAHA! What alternate reality did you just crawl out of?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

That's not to say I'm voting Trump. Just, absolutely DISGUSTED by yet another Clinton scandal brushed under the carpet.

Given the hearings, relentless press and 20 Million dollar investigation by the FBI involving thousands of agents scrutinizing over 30k emails going back years????

You and I must have very different definitions of "brushed under the carpet"...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
This Election Year will be One that will be very well Remembered
and Most Will Definitely want to Forget.

Just my PREDICTION
LOL I made a Prediction

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Compared to the opposite, it IS preferrable, but in the end we shall see.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
a reply to: DBCowboy
This Election Year will be One that will be very well Remembered
and Most Will Definitely want to Forget.

Just my PREDICTION
LOL I made a Prediction

Oh man, just wait til 2020/2024!!! Fireworks that one'll be I tell ya!!!

Hillary 2016

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The DNC VS the GOP is a BS game designed to distract you and herd you into their system.

I hate to break it to you, but anyone that has faith on the DNC or the GOP are the problem in this country. You are the ones that are allowing the cycle of corruption to continue.

And what are you doing to break the cycle of corruption? Creating your own system? Sitting at home to pout? Voting Libertarian? Green Party? A write-in campaign for Rand Paul or Bernie? Urging an armed revolution?

The NWO Cabal (Fascist Elites) are using the Far Left and Radical Islam to destroy the First World nations so the Globalists can take over. The Democratic Party was infiltrated by the Far Left decades ago.

Both parties are controlled by the NWO Cabal, but they are NOT the same.

As I’ve said before, the Democrats are on the FAST track to the New World Order (NWO). Some Democrats are stupid enough to think the NWO is a good thing.

The Republicans are on a slower path (this buys us time) and they’re trying to maintain US hegemony for as long as possible ( a good thing for the average US citizen).

If ever a Third Party gains real power, you can bet it will be co-opted by the NWO Cabal.

I hate to break it to you, but the ONLY choice we have is between the Republicans and the Democrats.

These are the only two parties that have any chance of winning on a national level (at this time).

AV

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

If the horse race is rigged, the only ethical thing to do is to not participate. As long as people keep choosing sides and demonizing the opposition they will never realize that they are just expedable pawns to the ruling class. In spite of what they say, they do not identify with you, care for you or love you. You are a means to an end......their success and prosperity.
edit on 7/6/2016 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I'm going to still vote for Hillary and it makes me even happier that you think my 1st Amendment should be infringed because I think so. Because it confirms that your opinion is not patriotic.

PS: Voting isn't a privilege. It's a right. Methinks you need to go reread the Constitution actually.
except for the H word i agree with you 100%. however
i would defend your right to make that call, regardless of weather i think its prudent or not.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I'm going to still vote for Hillary and it makes me even happier that you think my 1st Amendment should be infringed because I think so. Because it confirms that your opinion is not patriotic.

PS: Voting isn't a privilege. It's a right. Methinks you need to go reread the Constitution actually.

So what you're saying is you can't justify your vote for Hillary?

new topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join