It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

I don't..www.forbes.com... b2a6
If the Russians come forward with their email evidence she is done.
edit on 6-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Aww.. you actually believe that don't you?

A lot of saltiness in this thread. OP throwing a full-on tyrant tantrum over not getting what they want.

edit on 6-7-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

A lot of saltiness in this thread. OP throwing a full-on tyrant tantrum over not getting what they want.

Wow. You're definitely on a "crusade" involving this topic to instigate a negative response.

Unfortunately, you're a bit late in the relavency department. You can't, and won't, win here. Too many logical, non-sociopaths have written and responded to just about every bs justification that was thrown into the circle.

But go ahead... It's nice to discover another bird of the same feather as it pertains to the Clinton's.

Fire away..

edit on 6-7-2016 by EternalShadow because: a correction

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Nice. Now you are starting the insults. It really grinds your gears that I won't let this go doesn't it?
it's pretty obvious you don't want to address the Hillary stuff.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The FBI has concluded, after investigating, not exhaustively, but quite thoroughly, that Mrs. Clinton has been careless with considerable amounts of classified information, but her carelessness, although serious, does not reach the standard that would justify criminal charges to be filed.

That's damage. That's rivets popping and water being taken on, but how much water? I don't think enough to sink the ship.

There is an important question in all of this, which, as far as I know has not been asked, and that is,

"Why was Hillary Clinton not using the government email servers for her email communications?"

There is another story, behind the story of carelessness with classified material. I have no doubt that this story involves fear of internal espionage on the part of Mrs. Clinton. It is known that the Obama administration has been the venue for a significant amount of internecine political warfare, particularly on the foreign policy front. I don't condone what she did, but it seems to me that it is not unreasonable to suppose that the personal email servers may well have been an attempt to cut internal snoops out of her communication loop.

Of course it is a dumb strategy that raises more problems than it solves, but we're talking about computers here. Issues of computer literacy enter the picture. Issues of political paranoia arise. Issues of being just smart enough to outsmart oneself also come into it.

There is no question but that this is a stumble for Mrs. Clinton, but before people decide to go for the alternative and vote Trump, I would suggest that they take a good look at his statements and try to substantiate them. For the most part, it is impossible.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
a reply to: Krazysh0t
I'm reserving judgment, though, and would actually like to know why you are choosing her. As I've deemed you intelligent, I have to believe you have a better reason than simply lacking information and brain capacity. If you have threads were you've discussed reasons, I would like to read that. I prefer to get a full view of a situation - I just haven't seen anything that shows Hilary being... Anything positive.

As I've explained on other threads, I'm voting for Hillary because Bernie is no longer available to vote for. Also, he's supporting her. Plus, I will vote for anyone over Trump. This is why I won't vote for Gary Johnson (or at least am not considering it as heavily as last election). Johnson doesn't have a wing and a prayer to beat Trump. Hillary does. Trump losing is more important to me than Hillary winning.

The way I see it, 4 years of Hillary will be roughly 4 more years of Obama. I'm ok with that. This country is doing better than it has ever done. Sure we aren't perfect, and there are a lot of things needing fixed, but you'd be lying if you said that our country was in the toilet.
edit on 6-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

With a threat like that I am gonna have to vote for Hillary now! If Trump and supporters think like that.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: SudoNim

Wow. You're definitely on a "crusade" involving this topic to instigate a negative response.

Unfortunately, you're a bit late in the relavency department. You can't, and won't, win here. Too many logical, non-sociopaths have written and responded to just about every bs justification that was thrown into the circle.

But go ahead... It's nice to discover another bird of the same feather as it pertains to the Clinton's.

Fire away..

First catch of the day, don't worry I always let the little ones go free.

It will take a LOT more for Hillary to become a less viable option than Trump.

She is the best candidate available for the job, deal with it.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

If you really think this is true.....
I would like to ask you, what color is the sky in your world?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Also, he's supporting her.

Also... He sold out.

Nothing he said on the campaign trail is valid.... he is another turd that has no hard values.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Back before email and internet she would have been charged with espionage.

If you think someone like that is trustworthy to be commander in chief of the armed forces of the worlds only superpower then you're out of your mind.

This isn't a game. You can play the blue team/red team blood vs crip BS all you want.

Keep voting for all the evil you can stomach. I've had my fill.

I'm wondering when others will too.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If you really think this is true.....
I would like to ask you, what color is the sky in your world?

The sky has no colour.

If you really insist on trying to make yourself sound astute.....
I would like to ask you, what colour are your tears?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Back before email and internet she would have been charged with espionage.

If you think someone like that is trustworthy to be commander in chief of the armed forces of the worlds only superpower then you're out of your mind.

This isn't a game. You can play the blue team/red team blood vs crip BS all you want.

Keep voting for all the evil you can stomach. I've had my fill.

I'm wondering when others will too.

all talk no action.

If you've not got the stomach for it then leave, no point coming on here to cry about it.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes, because the Trump ideology of continuing to insult the people who are supposed to be in your party is working out SO well for him. No, Bernie did the right thing, and many Bernie supporters agree. Because he was able to move Hillary's campaign to the left and is now poised to continue his cause under her.

But then, who cares what you think about Bernie? You never supported him anyways.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yes, because the Trump ideology of continuing to insult the people who are supposed to be in your party is working out SO well for him. No, Bernie did the right thing, and many Bernie supporters agree. Because he was able to move Hillary's campaign to the left and is now poised to continue his cause under her.

But then, who cares what you think about Bernie? You never supported him anyways.

I haven't supported Trump.... So WTF (W stands for why) are you bringing him up when my point was about your guy being a worthless sell out? All he had going for him was his idealism.... turns out that was fake.
edit on b000000312016-07-06T07:18:17-05:0007America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jul 2016 07:18:17 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I repeat:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

If Bernie has a shred of authenticity, he will have watched the events of yesterday and said to his staffers, "Oh hell no, we're riding this train to the convention."

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
See SudoNim? I didn't even have to say a word. Too many good people here who understand right and wrong for your input to be appreciated. Sorry, but we have had enough and for you to side with blatant corruption and criminality, that speaks highly of your personal character. But sociopaths of feather flock together I suppose...

Sad.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

The sky has no colour.

The sky is most often blue in the reality that most of us call home.
If you are referring to air being colorless...
Even air has color.... in Beijing.

If you really insist on trying to make yourself sound astute..... I would like to ask you, what colour are your tears?

When reduced, they are a pale yellow.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

If Bernie has a shred of authenticity, he will have watched the events of yesterday and said to his staffers, "Oh hell no, we're riding this train to the convention."

I see you are still at it in this thread. Shall we continue the trolling today?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join