It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

Exactly what he said was that she did violate the laws but not with intent.

Such bull#.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Gary Johnson is looking better everyday.

johnsonweld.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

The majority of Hillary supporters are "low information" voters.

Jorge Ramos, "journalist" on Univision, pledged his support of Hillary even BEFORE she formally announced she was running.

The smartest Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians vote Republican. Unfortunately, they are not the majority of voters in those groups. All they care about is what serves their needs. The majority of Hispanics & Asians have no ties to the founders of the US or any loyalty to the ideas & traditions that made this country great. They do not understand that they're supporting politicians who will destroy the very documents that protect them, the US citizen.

Democrats are obedient sheep who follow their Democratic Party leaders without question. They think the Democratic Party politicians actually care about their rights & well-being.

Obviously, I'm not talking about the Democratic Party wolves disguised as sheep. People like Obama WANT to see the US brought down in the world and destroyed.

The mainstream media is controlled by members of the Democratic Party and the Far Left. They want their audience to believe Trump is more dangerous than Hillary. The Bernie crowd will come out to vote against Trump.

The Conservatives cannot, will not unite to stop Hillary. It's like trying to herd cats.

This is why Hillary will win in November and the US will end as we know it.

She will appoint new Justices to the SCOTUS and the Democrats will move to amend the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights. First Rights to go: 1 and 2 -- free speech & the right to bear arms.

Amnesty will be given to the 15 million Illegals in the US and they will have voting rights. The Republicans will NEVER win a national election again.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

Exactly what he said was that she did violate the laws but not with intent.

Such bull#.

When classified information is mishandled, the person loses their security clearance and is not allowed to obtain another. This alone disqualifies Hillary from being President/Commander-in-Chief. You can't run this country without a high-level security clearance!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Criminal negligence.

Comey used the legal language described in the statute.

If that's not a message I don't know what is.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Then why is Hillary breathing a sigh of relief, and proclaiming that "it's over..let's move along." Do you think the House Hearings into the FBI's practices involving Hillary will lead to anything?

I think, if nothing else, they will be able to convince people that an inept person (Hillary), with an intimidating spouse (Bill) shouldn't be in charge of this nation.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
AGAIN >>>>>>>
18 U.S.C. Section 793(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document. . .relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer, Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

edit on 5-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

The smartest Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians vote Republican

So in your world trillion dollar Oligarchs like to take 50/50 odds with their money instead buying both the DNC and the GOP to ensure a Win Win?

Its no coincidence that despite rhetoric between the two parties you always get the same thing from both DNC and GOP candidates:

1. Both give you Bigger gov't
2. Both give you Less personal privacy
3. Both give you More Oligarch friendly laws.
4. Both give you More taxes
5. Both give you Less transparency.
6. Both give you Focus on BS issues and distractions versus the real issue

7. Both party avoid discussing . focusing , or taking action on the real issues such as:

1. Congregational term limits

2. campaign financing reform.

3. Lobbying reform

4. doing away with super-pacs

5. Revolving door between gov't and private sector

6. Transparency

As long as people continue this GOP vs DNC finger pointing and vice versa the cycle will never break. They are both one in the same.

Its the [DNC+GOP+ MSM + Lobbyeist ] VS [the regular joes].

The DNC VS the GOP is a BS game designed to distract you and herd you into their system.

I hate to break it to you, but anyone that has faith on the DNC or the GOP are the problem in this country. You are the ones that are allowing the cycle of corruption to continue.

edit on 13731America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jul 2016 23:13:31 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I wish there was a way for your post to be included in every Hillary thread. It gets right down to where the pantsuit meets the road.

In my job, the government requires that I keep all Individuals Personal Information encrypted and safe. If a breach occurs due to my neglect, I WILL BE PUNISHED under Article 18 U.S.C. Section 793(f) that you alluded to. I have a friend who had to sell his house, because he left some personnel files on his desk while out to lunch, and was turned in for it. His fine was $80,000 and it was due immediately. What Hillary has done is FAR FAR worse!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What will the MIC system say to this?
Would JASOC report a DAMN thing anymore to THAT?
Not that these clowns actually USE the military to make battle descisions...
edit on 5-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

They have a syndrome allright, it's called believing their own b.s. They honestly think they will get such privileged lives too, because they support her hyperbole. Sickening to think about the fact she will motivate the next generation to act even worse, because that's their game, to push it further than the last tyrant did. Disgusting.....

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this... ...you need to lose your privilege to vote.

If you have to resort to taking peoples voting rights away you are un-American.
edit on 5-7-2016 by defiythelie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

Never ,we fought for otherwise we don't win like that.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Congratulations on triggering the Hillary supporters here who would shamelessly vote for such a flawed candidate. I love seeing them get their panties in a bunch over the slightest offence while they blindly support a politician who is a proven liar. Such drama queens.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yours is truly the best post in this whole thread. And yes, I somehow managed to plow through most of it despite the incredible degree of feigned indignation and whining about the op's comment. I thank you for your insight and wisdom in seeing through the veil that has been pulled over our eyes. It helps to step back and look at the big picture every once in a while.
edit on 7/6/2016 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Time to start buying high cap mags, ammo, and some of those scary black "assault" rifles for the coming turmoil. Should I get an AR15 or just go for it and get an AR10? Or say screw it and go Lapua all the way!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The LAST statement on this .
The law IS broken and they aren't enforcing it .

edit on 6-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

And let's face it... neither you, me, or anyone else is going to do a damn thing about it. Where's a mob of angry black people when you need one?
Oh wait, they're all voting for Hillary.

Our only hope now is if some thug tries to attack her and gets shot in the process... if he's black of course.

edit on 6-7-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

And let's face it... neither you, me, or anyone else is going to do a damn thing about it. Where's a mob of angry black people when you need one?
Oh wait, they're all voting for Hillary.

Yup. Wasn't Bill the black mans president? Or something along those lines?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
What a terrible choice you guys have.
Sadly I think you will end up with Clinton. Trump will be complaining the votes were rigged.

It will be interesting to see what scandals are dug up on each as the time nears. Hillary will be exposed again and once again it will be brushed under the rug

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join