It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can justify a vote for Hillary after this...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
...you need to lose your privilege to vote.

www.fbi.gov... personal-e-mail-system

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions.

That's not to say I'm voting Trump. Just, absolutely DISGUSTED by yet another Clinton scandal brushed under the carpet.

Between the server debacle and the Bill/Lynch meet-up, the level of hubris and arrogance exhibited by her and her husband is shocking. The fact that some 20+ years later people are still drinking their Kool-Aid is just astounding.

I think the Democratic Party has some sort of Stockholm Syndrome going on,

edit on 5-7-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Democratic pundit Hilary Rosen actually just said on CNN that what Director Comey was saying, "essentially", is that Hillary Clinton was honest.

Pass the Kool-Aid 'round and let the spin begin.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Sir or Ma'am, no one WANTS to vote for Hillary.

The only reason why I would vote for her is because her opponent is a mental patient.

I want to vote for Johnson but the alternatives are so incredibly scary that I might have to do the unthinkable.

edit on 5-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This just makes me sick!

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I'm going to still vote for Hillary and it makes me even happier that you think my 1st Amendment should be infringed because I think so. Because it confirms that your opinion is not patriotic.

PS: Voting isn't a privilege. It's a right. Methinks you need to go reread the Constitution actually.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Hillary is honest!?

Now that right there is some food for thought for those I see talking about the Mandela effect!

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Uh-oh... This may become the "defending the decision" thread..

Come on sociopathic Hillary supporters, let's hear the justifications!!

We are eagerly awaiting your bs.

+72 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Hillary is honest!?

Now that right there is some food for thought for those I see talking about the Mandela effect!

Well, according to her public statements she tells the truth in them way more than Trump does.

+8 more 
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You so Krazy.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

At least I don't want to infringe people's rights because they disagree with me.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Time to build that bunker I've been seriously thinking about.........

....good news is I have the land and space for it.......

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yah, what the hell, lets all go to the front of the room and drink the koolaid... save them the trouble of mass concentration camps later on.

Just what they want.

I say we make them drink koolaid while everyone watches.

Payback for Socrates.

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

EXACTLY. That's my over-arching point. They don't care. They justify, justify, justify. As we will see in this thread. Stockholm Syndrome.

Even with the Lynch/Bill Clinton meet up - no one blamed Bil Clinton. All the derision among Dems was saved for Lynch.

+11 more 
link   

to be clear:

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions.

If anyone is EVER charged with an offence such as this, it will be the highest form if hypocritical bull# the world has ever seen. A legal precedent has been set here today. Laws are but hindrances that can be ignored at the whim of the haves. (the have nots are just #ed)
edit on 5-7-2016 by network dude because: (no reason given)

link   

...you need to lose you privilege to vote.

Authoritarian, much?

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I'm being facetious and rhetorical. Dems, however, are being delusional.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Nah. I'm not going to let you explain away your careless abuse of my 1st Amendment right for disagreeing with you. You are going to own your fascism front and center.

+53 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Abuse? I didn't actually take away your right to vote ya know. I just said you don't deserve it. Leave it to snowflakes to whine about words.

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You know what would be really, really refreshing? Is if ATS Democratic hard partisans would actually address the atrocious characterizations made by Director Comey about their presumptive nominee instead of deflecting.
edit on 7/5/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join