It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Says U.S. Has Destroyed International Security - NWO Has Failed!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

The idea of pushing towards war with Russia is insane. For what ?.

I'm no apologist for Russia, but I do read history books & current events. World war 3 with Russia ? For starters that could end civilization or even almost all life .

Russia makes most of they're government budget, not from income taxes, but the sale of petroleum products & other resources like timber, fur, precious metals & diamonds. So they can't really be too helpful with enviornmental, global climate change. Unless they can change the way they make money, that's something we should be working with Russia on.

Historically both Napoleon & Hitler invaded Russia from the west, & it's obvious why Russia is flexing some muscle. When we expand NATO, up to their borders, & continue developing expensive weapons, they can't easily afford.

I think we're provoking them, more than they're provoking us. But why ? We have so many egregious world problems, we want to threaten the planet, by starting something with Russia ? Insane.

Crimea historically, has been part of Russia, a huge number of Russians live in Ukraine & Crimea. As much as half the population , in some areas. Expanding NATO or other agreements into Ukraine, where millions of ethnic Russians live, on Russia's doorstep. Is a very provoking behavior. From Russia's point of view.

Yeah Putin is, a semi tyrant, in a society more restrictive than the west. But to the man on the street, it looks like we are provoking Russia. We have so many problems with, the environment, unemployment, medical costs, debt, terrorists, the Islamic world. Both our presidential candidate's are untrustworthy, driven by special Interests. These are real problems.

Some idiot thinks it's a good idea to start trouble with Russia ? With all those other issues ? Why ?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
At the end of the day it is all about who you believe.

The Chilcott report came out recently. It proved that the UK under Blair CHOSE to go to war in Iraq.

I think Putin is just fed up of all our lies...do we not lie in the West?
SMH

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sgtpepper55

The idea of pushing towards war with Russia is insane. For what ?.

I'm no apologist for Russia, but I do read history books & current events. World war 3 with Russia ? For starters that could end civilization or even almost all life .

Russia makes most of they're government budget, not from income taxes, but the sale of petroleum products & other resources like timber, fur, precious metals & diamonds. So they can't really be too helpful with enviornmental, global climate change. Unless they can change the way they make money, that's something we should be working with Russia on.

Historically both Napoleon & Hitler invaded Russia from the west, & it's obvious why Russia is flexing some muscle. When we expand NATO, up to their borders, & continue developing expensive weapons, they can't easily afford.

I think we're provoking them, more than they're provoking us. But why ? We have so many egregious world problems, we want to threaten the planet, by starting something with Russia ? Insane.

Crimea historically, has been part of Russia, a huge number of Russians live in Ukraine & Crimea. As much as half the population , in some areas. Expanding NATO or other agreements into Ukraine, where millions of ethnic Russians live, on Russia's doorstep. Is a very provoking behavior. From Russia's point of view.

Yeah Putin is, a semi tyrant, in a society more restrictive than the west. But to the man on the street, it looks like we are provoking Russia. We have so many problems with, the environment, unemployment, medical costs, debt, terrorists, the Islamic world. Both our presidential candidate's are untrustworthy, driven by special Interests. These are real problems.

Some idiot thinks it's a good idea to start trouble with Russia ? With all those other issues ? Why ?

well said - i think the world is finally waking up to the fact that the 'bad guys' are us in the west.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The US has probably destroyed the world. Starting with Sep 11 2001…It’s just a matter of watching the seeds of evil they have unleashed on the world produce untold destruction.

Rather than being a world leader for peace the US has been the catalyst for practically all the wars on the planet while at the same time beating their breasts as if they are some kind of great power for peace in the world.

Sitting on thousands of nuclear bombs what do they do? Everything they can to destabilize the ME, restart the cold war, and when a real evil like ISIS( something they at least indirectly created) comes along they do nothing but sinister black operations and false flags all over the place

America is truly the great Satan, Putin is right!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
john titor - "The attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany. Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. Yes, the U.S. did counter attack."
edit on 6-7-2016 by suvorov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

He is not as f*#×÷! as many of you portray him. He is basically on island surrounded by turncoats and awful bastards known as us leaders. He has been standing firm with his beliefs, how many of our (us senate, Congress ) have even tried to do that in the last 15 years. Seriously, he is not the enemy, we are. We let these
Ass holes ruin everything, and praise them in return for nothing. It's gone people- we walked away from our own country, no one to blame but our selves.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
You want my advice. Listen to the video. Watch it. Then read what the website says.

Then read the website, if you notice differences between the video and what the website writes. Then post it.

so Guys' WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO (Second video)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MattHealthy

Thank you for that. That is the way to try to figure this whole thing out. Bravo.

Now yeah, watch the video(s). All.

The obfuscation of the press these days is unprecedented ... and the manipulation.

We must all just gain as much direct observation as we can gain, because really, all the press seems to have a bias currently, in one direction, or another.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I would actually go even further to say, that the press on our planet has failed us all ... because there is hardly any unbiased press left that even cares to stand alone ... and just be factual. It is so hard to just find unbiased facts.

The job of the press is information distribution, not bias, or selling commercials ... or selling out to whomever owns whichever presstitute institution hah

The press is failing.

It makes it so hard sometimes to see past the smoke and the mirrors, IMHO

That is the reason for ATS

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Putin seems to be one of the only leaders in the world who talks openly and honestly.
One thing is for sure - never ever go to war with Russia. Many have learned the hard way that is a bad idea.

Former head of the KGB speaking honestly and openly?

Did you really just say that?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Well if Vlad says it's so... Then, by golly, it's so.
[/sarc]

Disregarding, of course, other nations who are doing much the same...like, oh say, Russia?

Ol' Vladdy should really check out the color of his kettle, before commenting on others pots. He'll look much less like a hypocrite then.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I just had to laugh...

Putin? Taking on the establishment? Seriously, he's a former head of KGB--it doesn't get more "establishment" then that.

Putin wants, more than anything else in his life, to have the appellation "the Great" at the end of his name that he'll say, or do, unfortunately, almost anything--as is befitting a former head of KGB.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Read some history. Russia has always wanted what is best for Russia. No matter its name. Whether it was an empire under the Tzars, or the Soviet Union, or now Russia. To say they're looking out for anyone but themselves is not paranoia, it's fact. Not wrong to do that, per say, but not altruistic in the slightest. Certainly not with Putin at the the controls...he's out for one thing, and one thing only...himself.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
...he's out for one thing, and one thing only...himself.

And I think that's why some Americans find him attractive. He's greedy and selfish.

Americans feel like they've been taken advantage of for a long time...and now it's their turn..

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Wtf

1. Republicans realise the gop suck and hasnt done nothing more than the democrats,, then trump is the nominee.

2. Democrats bring corruption and conflict of interest to the forefront with bernie, then Hillary is the nominee.

3. The US gets called out for corruption and putin is the savior?

Loking up for flying pigs or is this the most f#%ked year ever and people are really that dumb?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Probably more than a little truth to that.

He really is a fraud. 'course, he was/is a spymaster and politician...fraud is the game in both those arenas.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20957318]seagull[/pos

I would contend that the vast majority of current world so-called 'leaders' (which they really do not lead at all) ... are frauds. Bravo and agreement to that.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

No argument from me over that.

My sole issue is this mistaken belief on some peoples part that Vlad is some sort of hero. Needless to say, I most vehemently disagree with that.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

If this article is not bias then I'm surfing in the Sahara. Putin contradicts himself many times.

Of course it is Putin is worried if Hillary gets into office this Russian isolation continues. He's hoping Trump wins since Trump said he can work with Putin and Russia. Hillary calls him Hitler so that doesn't leave a lot of hope for Russian US relations. And he's pointing out we can't continue to isolate Russia from thr world sounds like he intends to end that one way or the other.
edit on 7/7/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Probably more than a little truth to that.

He really is a fraud. 'course, he was/is a spymaster and politician...fraud is the game in both those arenas.

That's what makes him dangerous he will do whatevery he must to maintain power. And he will continue to make accusations as long as he needs a patsy for his economic policies. Russians are starting to suffer and if the west isn't careful they could create a situation where he has nothing to lose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join