It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Says U.S. Has Destroyed International Security - NWO Has Failed!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

He does not actually say that Russia WILL DEFINITELY go to war ... in my humble opinion, but I think several times he infers it in a more circumspect manner.

But honestly, any talk of war is not what I like to hear. I think we need a lot less of that.

Russia cannot afford a war, but the US cannot afford one either. It is insanity. Those are buttons that should not be pressed.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Nikola014

No. I'm talking about Putin' Russia, not the "Red Menace".

Russia looks out for Russia. Russia has lot a lot of relevancy in the last 20 years and is looking to make any gains it can.

If Putin had his way, he would supersede the USA as the global super power.

What Putin wants is not in alignment with the best interests of the American public. I don't want to live in a proxy state of Russia.

That's just paranoid thinking Mystic, this has long been fed to the West through Movies, that big bad Russia is out to get us all. It's a Lie.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

And NATO has a straight flush. Putin won't allow Gay marriage, constantly threatens the U.S, and has also entered a war that they had nothing to do with. Oh and there is the a country That starts with a U and ends with 'commercial airline shot down.'

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

He does not actually say that Russia WILL DEFINITELY go to war ... in my humble opinion, but I think several times he infers it in a more circumspect manner.

But honestly, any talk of war is not what I like to hear. I think we need a lot less of that.

Russia cannot afford a war, but the US cannot afford one either. It is insanity. Those are buttons that should not be pressed.

But you clearly write "He also threatened that if Hillary Clinton is elected, to continue the policies of Obama, it will mean war with Russia."

You need to take out the sensationalism of your post....button called edit..

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Russia looks out for Russia.

This is what I admire about Putin. I want a President that looks out for my country and that is NOT Hilary and her handlers.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Point well-taken.

Edit complete: sensationalism removed

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

actual info here

has a 'warm relationship' with hillary, considers trump 'flamboyant', admits to america being the only superpower.

the facts are quite different to what the op found.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Oh yes Putin taking on the World and his first move climbing back in bed with Turkey? Yep after a letter regretting the shoot down of the Russian fighter, Russia is running with arms wide upen back to Turkey. And of course Turkey in just the few days since, has returned as Russian biggest foriegn tourism destination. The same Turkey Putin said was supporting ISIS, was a puppet of the US, was under evil islamic control, was going to pay dearly for shooting down that aircraft, evil never to br forgiven Turkey. Ok forget all that, everything is peachy keen again.

Putin talks, a great deal. He is bombastic and makes outrages claims and promises. Then he promtly forgets them. And you bet Russia going to use Turkey to try and find and in back with NATO and the EU since all he has managed to do in the last few years is make Russians poorer, isolated and gotten a bunch of Russian troops killed.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on 5-7-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

I just have to say that I seriously doubt a politician like Putin would openly say he's willing to go to war with the US. But, you never know, maybe he's sick and tired of all the games the world establishment is playing.

Imagine both Vlad and Trump taking on the establishment together? Wet dream of mine...

It will be known as the Ahole Axis

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Good information ... thanks to that.

So which article is real, and which is spin? Or ... are they both spin of sorts, but in different directions?

It just makes me wish I could understand Russian, and get past the media biases.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
For sure the U.S is forbidden by the constitution to get involved in war unless it is in defence.

That's why every act of war it undertakes is usually backed up by a claim of threats to its National Security, thus making it a defensive offensive.

Putin is right, the U.S Governments defensive offensive, has certainly changed the World.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
For sure the U.S is forbidden by the constitution to get involved in war unless it is in defence.

That's why every act of war it undertakes is usually backed up by a claim of threats to its National Security, thus making it a defensive offensive.

Putin is right, the U.S Governments defensive offensive, has certainly changed the World.

The Constitution only stand on war is how it is declared. The Constitution requires the Federal Government to defend the nation. It does not in anyway limit offensive wars.

He is correct the US has changed the world in that less people have died per a decade do to conflicts since the US became the worlds sole super power than at anytime measured before it.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

This is the most disgusting lie that I've read in a while.

BECAUSE OF THE US MORE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE ALIVE??????????????????????

I am obviously not drunk enough for these kind of crap

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You realise Kurt Russell is a Huge fan of Putin right

Sorry i just had to slip that in, carry on, please.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
putin needs an enemy desperately to distract his people from his failed policies and economy

obama always played the long game with him and wouldn't give him his rival to demonize

god forbid trump gets in and trump will fall for all of putins tricks

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

This is the most disgusting lie that I've read in a while.

BECAUSE OF THE US MORE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE ALIVE??????????????????????

I am obviously not drunk enough for these kind of crap

You could just call it a coincidence I suppose. However, the fact remains, the decades as the US as the Worlds sole super power have seen the lowest decades of deaths do to conflict in modern history. You might also note that that nations have less men under arms since before the second Word War. The World currently has less soldiers combined than the just the US and USSR during the Cold War.

Now you can just say that the record low deaths from conflict, record low armed conflicts, and record low numbers of men under arms since the US became the worlds sole super power is just a coincidence. However it sure does make any claim that the US has destroyed international security look pretty silly.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Vlad Vlad Vlad .....I wonder if that other power (China) will pick sides ? I wonder if Africa will side with the west ? It seems the only ones siding with the west are Washington's Bitches . I have no doubt that if Russia has to do something to make a point it will not be acting alone .The NWO is a Washington plan and it is not going well ....

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

So for the last 8 years we've heard nothing but criticism that the Obama administration has been "soft" on Russia.

And now cow-towing to what Russia wants in regards to who we elect for president is a good thing? Being soft with Russia and putting a leader in place that Putin wants is a good thing?

The hypocrisy is beyond insane. Since when did what's good for Russia become what's good for the USA?

Russia has their own ulterior motives that aren't in the USA's best interest. Since when did Russia want what's best for the USA?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

You realise Kurt Russell is a Huge fan of Putin right

Sorry i just had to slip that in, carry on, please.

In 2010 Hollywood was making nice with Putin to promote US movies in Russia. Lots of celebrities used to travel their for charity events (Russel went once). That lasted up until Russia invaded Ukraine and they all turned their backs on him like most of the world. Sorry to ruin that for you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join