It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI recommend no charges against Hillary!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

Secede. That's what the Confederates did to break away from a tyrannical government in the 1860's.

Yeah, and how did that work out for them?

(LOL on the tyrannical government part - the nerve of them telling fellow countrymen they couldn't enslave people against their will)

So, if one doesn't get their way, their only option is to secede?

Hahahahahah - that's glorious.

For years - anytime I would say anything negative regarding America, the military, police - whatever it may be, I would be often be told "if you don't like it, you can get the # out!"

It is now a goal of mine to find any/every person who is whining about Hillary Clinton and telling them, "if you don't like Hilldog, you can get the # out!"

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: dragonridr
I knew this would happen. The FBI couldn't beyond a reasonable doubt show intent.maybe will stop seeing this at least. It amazes me how nasty this election is.

How many times must I say , they didnt have to prove intent of anything . It was against Federal Law. Did you not hear some of Comey's opening remarks ? How it was a violation of Federal Law ?

Did you read/hear Comey's speech? Intent was key.

Read the laws and the Supreme Court ruling on matters such as this.

Yeah , if they wanted her for "treason"" . Did you not hear ? He led off with it was a Federal offense. Then somehow turned it into no intent of treason...Listen to the presser again.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I've read the entire release.

Methinks denial is something we are going to be hearing about for quite some time.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
FBI: "Even though she was extremely careless and we have evidence to prove she broke the law multiple times, we don't recommend indictment based solely on the fact that other privileged people weren't indicted either."

Idiotic narrow-minded voter: "YAY! No Charges for Hillary!"

Whoever wins the election... the small percentage of reasonably intelligent individuals in this country lose. Everyone else too, if they knew any better. But the above statement from an ATS member is straight out of Idiocracy. "Yay, our inept criminal might win because technicality and lack of judicial fortitude!" I mean, the other viable option is a blowhard more likely to start a real war via twitter than anything else... so... I guess I better start saving up if I'm going to live on a boat.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Maybe it's all a game - to see just how willing dumbass fluoridated, medicated, hypnotized Americans are to vote for either an orange Whoopie Cushion-mouthed buffoon, or a professional grifter who is 'extremely careless' with national security secrets.

All the while the MSM is pretending there's no other options in the way of actual qualified non-psychopathic adults.

What Comey just did was kick the can waaaaayyyy down the road. I'm quite sure it came to rest at the entrance to Fort Marcy Park, right where Vince Foster's body was found.

Slightly off topic, but a month or two ago, Catherine Austin-Fitts gave a radio interview wherein she was asked if she was interested in running for President. She responded, 'yes, if I was given carte-blanche to eliminate 250 people, no questions asked...'

She didn't offer up a list...

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
Obviously rigged.
Obviously paid off.
Obviously no justice.

Obviously we're doomed.

Obviously no evidence for any of these "obvious" claims.

Above the law actions were used and it is obvious.

We have been robbed of justice, period.

link   
Comey's own words:

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

If sanctions are recommended at a later date, how can one fully function as the President?
edit on 7 5 2016 by CynConcepts because: Corrected Comey's name though ironically Comedy might have been still more accurate. Lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

My how Rome has Fallen in so short a time too.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
FBI: "Even though she was extremely careless and we have evidence to prove she broke the law multiple times, we don't recommend indictment based solely on the fact that other privileged people weren't indicted either."

Translation: The elite are above the law.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

According to the statute as written, gross negligence in the mishandling of the information is all that is needed, not intent. Congress wrote the law that way for a reason. *I understand precedent, but just discussing the law as written.

Comey literally stated that there were 110 classified emails that were classified when sent and received, and that 7 of those email chains held TS/SAP information. The statute as written was violated, period. I'd be curious to research what kind of evidence was found in the precedents that Comey was referring to, i.e. if any of them had this much classified info, including TS/SAP info on a private server, when they themselves were an Original Classification Authority...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Dear USA:

NOW is the time to get behind Trump. It's your (and the world's) only chance.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I will just quote mister Rand Paul, considering he's way more educated than most of us:

Today the FBI announced Hillary Clinton violated classified procedures, carelessly and recklessly endangered national security - and had done so repeatedly, over 100 times.

The FBI then announced she would face no charges. This is an outrage and the rule of law has been turned upside down.

This weekend, we learned former President Clinton met with the Obama Administration Attorney general - the FBI director's boss - in private.

Three days later the FBI director announces no charges are being brought against Hillary Clinton.

The appearance is terrible. The decision is astounding. People have gone to jail for less severe breaches of classified information and national security.

Today Director Comey and the Obama Administration Department of Justice made it clear to the American people, and all those being unfairly prosecuted by the DOJ, that there is no accountability, no justice, and the Clintons are allowed to live by a different set of rules.

This is a loss for the rule of law and further degrades Americans' faith in the justice system.

But never mind that, no crime, eh?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

It's kind of like a Slick Willy impeachment farce . . . in advance.

Treasonous idiots.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Another win for sociopaths.

Those that consider this vindication are truly sick people. Her entire voter base is just as corrupted as she is. If this is your candidate that best represents your values and beliefs, you are completely despicable.

America is f#@ked.

Couldn't agree more! Only a sociopath would support Hillary.

People might want to realise that this announcement basically gives the next president, whoever that may be, the right to say "F**k the rules and regulations that go with this position."

On the other hand, maybe this is what it will take for the rest to get mad and fight back.

Go ahead... make my day!

soulwaxer
edit on 5-7-2016 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
just because she lacks the good judgement to follow state department protocol and protect national secrets doesn`t mean she won`t make a good president, right?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yesterday we celebrated our Nations independence day, today we mourn our nation, our system of government is full of traitors and what people doesn't know is that the separation between the elite in power and the common voter hard working side of the population is greater that we may have think about, justice is only for the common people, those in power are exempted

Things in this nation has gotten worst and this betrayal from the agencies that are supposed to safer guard the nation from traitors and corruption are not better than the traitors themselves.

Have nothing else to say.

link   
a reply to: yeahright

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Please . . . am interested in your opinion, perspective . . .

(A) What's the worst case scenario you can 'realistically' imagine, going forward to March 2017?

And

(B) What's the best case scenario (for the people and the Republic) you can 'realistically' imagine going forward to March 2017?

And

(C) What do you think is MOST LIKELY to play out between now and March 2017?

link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

I think trump just gained another 10 million votes today

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

originally posted by: crazyewok

Obama not the tog dog.

He is just a dog. Serving more powerfull masters.

Why do folks think he has to have a teleprompter so religiously?

He dare not deviate much from the script THEY give him.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
This is the proof for anything the "lunatic tinfoil hats" told us the whole time!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join