It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI recommend no charges against Hillary!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

...and i'm trying to stay neutral.... i would feel the same if it was anyone of the individuals you previously mentioned. Unfortunately she is in the crosshairs at the moment. My point is that it just needs to start - the accountability.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Let's see if a SERVING MARINE, who is of INFINITE value compared to her,GETS OFF THE SAME WAY.
www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 7-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: danimaltex

You must have missed the part where the former Assistant FBI Director stated that he had spoken to several prosecutors would take the case in a heartbeat... and "reasonable" is subjective...

...don't get me wrong. ... I know this is pervasive in gubbment... but shouldn't the line be drawn somewhere? Especially "because its obvious"?

Link skip to 12:39

Yes, I would have missed anything broadcast on Fox News Channel.

I'll trust the current FBI Director I think.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Once you realize that, you can then turn your focus on issues that really matter to you personally and help bring about actual change that's tangible in your life via local and state politics.

People, we're not going to change anything for ourselves from the top down. Trickle down politics works as well as trickle down economics...

Not at all.

Realizing that, do you understand why folks like you and I are still "here" bloodying our virtual heads against the walls of stubborness and ignorance?

Maybe at one point I thought was important to do so? Fun?

I can't remember.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66If Trump wins the United States will become a Reality TV Show at best.

I happen to have in my possession a copy of Trump's inaugural address. You're right. .....

"Well, we did it. We did it. Boy, it's cold here. What a great day! I'm great. And YOU'RE great! That's it, give yourself a hand. How you doin'? Well, now we get to make America great again! That's it, give yourself a hand. We did it. And I have my wonderful family here with me. That's right, they're wonderful. Some are Jews. Isn't it great to be a Jew in America?!

And when this speech is over, I'm taking my family and we're going over to that big house over there. That's it, give yourself a hand. And we're going to make that big house white again. Give yourself a hand, you deserve it. White again. And you know "I" was born in America. We're starting off the year great, aren't we? We're making America great and white again!

And I'm taking my family over to that house, and we're going to walk in and start planning the most beautiful parties you've ever seen there! I'm going to paint that big front door gold, they're gonna call it Trump Gold, and we're going to invite a tremendous amount of people to these parties, but only the people I invite in! Not just anyone can walk over that fence!

And we'll celebrate Christmas with a Nativity scene, a big Nativity scene, all lights and real animals. They can't stop us from putting up a Nativity scene! And because there'll be Jews in the house, I'll put up the biggest ...what do you call it....that thing with all the candles... Menorah?...right, Menorah.... I'll put up the biggest Menorah.... because now we'll celebrate Christmas and Passover. Boy, it's cold here! The next four years are going to be great! We'll make America great again! And if I don't, in four years you can say, "You're fired!" But you won't need to say that, because I'm going to make America great again! That's it, give yourself a hand. I love being here on this stage!"

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

I would like you to have these:

Thank you. You have officially made me Laugh Out Loud.

Well done.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Aw, shucks.... Thanks!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Of course,he did Comey wants to be FBI Director in a Clinton administration.Then there is life after the FBI to think about as well.Can't find work in the security business if you are known as someone who put a VIP away.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
HEY!www.foxnews.com...

FuBarIncoperated may have dropped the ball but now we have the state department.
I think this one won't go away...it can't.
Not if security still is to work.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Let's see if a SERVING MARINE, who is of INFINITE value compared to her,GETS OFF THE SAME WAY.
www.washingtonpost.com...

Infinite value? What are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Predictably, the tantrum mentality has now moved on to Director Comey.

The same Director who would be garnering praise as "a great American" for standing up to "the Clinton/Obama machine" if he had made a different (illogical, irrational, ill-informed) recommendation rather than the one that Republicans are stomping their feet over.

I agree this country is descending into farce, when the investigative powers of the Congress of the United States are being used as the political plaything of the Republican party.

That out trumps any bad email decisions by degrees of magnitude.
edit on 8-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Haha just imagining that is hilarious.

I asked if she loves me enough to do that and she laughed in my face....

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join