It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI recommend no charges against Hillary!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
a reply to: SudoNim

Yes, it's true that I could hold no physical part in such a revolution. Of course, that is because I am Australian and not American, but I suppose "American" is no longer a thing as that country is dead.

Hillary Clinton needs to strengthen her security detail. If she does not, she is going to die. It may be an extreme thing to say, but I cannot imagine she is in anything other than grave danger.

America as a country is indeed almost dead. Empires fall when their foundations are eroded away bit by bit. I think Russia will become the new superpower in the world in the next few years.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: kyleplatinum

Nah. I'd rather not waste my tax dollars on another silly witch hunt that won't go anywhere. I see your definition of "American" is wasting tax money on frivolous lawsuits that don't change the original verdicts.

Ok, I'll play your game.

"Your" measly tax dollars you contribute mean absolutely nothing in the big picture, so your point is invalid.

Fair enough, but I hope you never utter the phrase, "I don't want my tax dollars going to people on welfare."

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Maybe it's time to break up the union. Divide us into federal regions with an elected council member in each region in place of an overall president.five regions should do it. Five votes to go to war. Five votes to pass a bill.

Just a thought.

The current model is too authoritarian.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: DeathSlayer
This indicates Treason throughout the government

Definitely.

These goons in position do what they want and put the harshest laws on normal people. They do this because they imprison us and get the public to jump on people they do not know. ''Give them 10 years, 20 years, 30 years'' people are gullible and the government loves seeing normal people rest in stone cells.

Those in power however are above the law, above what you or I think should happen.

It still surprises me that people think the law is just, even when they do imprison the right person.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
To me, this is the operative part of Comey's message:

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case."

The hidden message here is that the law differentiates between them and us - Clinton is a "them" and everyone else is an "us". A Clinton will get a pass, but anyone else faces the "consequences".

It really sums up what the law has become in the United States - it has no more credibility to the public than the law in Somalia or Venezuela. Simply put, the people don't matter.

The Wall Street Journal this morning had several articles on yesterday's event. Reviewing the comments, which added up to well over 2000 for all articles, I guesstimated that 95% of opinions were negative. The most commonly used word was "corrupt" - and not just HRC, but the entire United States government. The people have lost faith and confidence in the system.

I agree with Ayn Rand when she wrote:

"When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - you know your nation is doomed. - Ayn Rand

edit on 6-7-2016 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

I agree with Ayn Rand when she wrote:

"When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - you know your nation is doomed. - Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand was wrong. Things have always been this way. It is true that many nations have come and gone. But a nation built on corruption lasts a long time. It doesn't end because people are corrupt, the nation ends when people no longer care.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The sick disturbing things is it goes far deeper and Hillary knows too much. During the Bill Clinton years they invaded Kosovo. I was suppose to be deployed but a "Freak" storm happened and battle was won without any troops on the ground. Years later Hillary had a private fundraising party at Bill Nuti CEO of NCR mansion in Long Island where they raised money and bidding war for what companies would open shop in Kosovo and spread Democracy.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Also Bill Clinton has talked about Area 51 several times wanting to know what goes on there. Hillary has talked about Area 51 several times recently. Does anyone remember during Bill Clinton's term he passed Executive action to exempt Area 51 from any environmental laws ?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
saw this coming...at the risk of repeating myself ...Can you see what great corruption there is within our own government ! Its in your face and they dare you to defy them.....this is not the country I grew up in and im afraid and scared for my children and grandchildren. that's all I have !

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

By the way, I will continue to be perfectly happy in this country living my life. Hillary being arrested or not isn't going to make my life any worse or better. The verdict is in, and I'm content with letting it go. It's a shame you and your right leaning cohorts probably won't be letting it go for the foreseeable future and I expect many tax dollars to be wasted on future investigations that will turn up nothing.

The Republicans have invested so much in convicting Hillary that it's scary. All I can say is that I'm glad no one has given in and started political prosecutions in exchange for being elected.

Just look at all the threads certain people have posted in the past couple months. Each one saying the Hillary conviction is coming up soon, you just have to do your part and donate or vote for them. Reality is, these Republicans have nothing to run on, and the one issue they did come up with they couldn't even deliver on.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

a reply to: BO XIAN

Uh huh. Have fun believing in your fantasy world. In the real world, you'll find that the world is FAR too complicated for things to run by a "script", but hey if it helps you cope with the complexities of the world, more power to you.

The most comforting part of any conspiracy theory is that somewhere a group is in control and understands what is going on.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This news caused me to destroy several personal belongings.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

What can we do? Pray? lol. Seriously though...

Rise up? Use violence? Riot?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Justice Department accepts Comey's FBI recommendation.

www.washingtonpost.com... 0-6adee48be8bc_story.html

U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Wednesday confirmed that the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state will be closed without criminal charges. The announcement brings to a formal end a probe that for months dogged the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee’s campaign, though it is not particularly surprising.

In other news, it sure is hot outside. And it's hot too. Just to state and restate the obvious, for rhetorical purposes. Or is it trolling? Like Comey and Lynch.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
Justice Department accepts Comey's FBI recommendation.

www.washingtonpost.com... 0-6adee48be8bc_story.html

U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Wednesday confirmed that the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state will be closed without criminal charges. The announcement brings to a formal end a probe that for months dogged the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee’s campaign, though it is not particularly surprising.

In other news, it sure is hot outside. And it's hot too. Just to state and restate the obvious, for rhetorical purposes. Or is it trolling? Like Comey and Lynch.

so the comey testimony tomorrow is just a dog and pony show, its all over

wow

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

NO!
THEM first,then we decapitate at civic levels ,all who support this farce.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
You being "content with letting it go" makes you a supporter, which makes you part of the problem.

Corruption should NEVER be let go.
Justice should NEVER be let go.
Liberty should NEVER be let go.

Scary how un-American you are.

What do you define as justice? Doing the will of a media led witch hunt when the courts couldn't find a reason to move forward?

Sounds like the opposite of justice and American values to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
One thing is for sure the meeting of Clinton and the AG was a setup.

The FBI's decision was apparent long before that meeting, only the delusional couldn't see it. The FBI's decision was a certainty when Obama started supporting Hillary and when Bernie was thrown under the bus. Bernie was the back up plan, once they disposed of him is when they knew they didn't need it.

The Lynch meeting probably had nothing to do with Hillary because it was all already decided.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
it looks like the justice department has just closed its investigation on the Clinton email case to.

the force is strong with Bill Clinton!
edit on 7/6/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Once it was considered your civil duty to fight against unjustice and defend laws of your country.

Civil disobedience is the key

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join