It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI recommend no charges against Hillary!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

FBI Director James Comey announced Tuesday he will not recommend the Department of Justice seek criminal charges against Hillary Clinton for her personal email use while secretary of state.

The decision helps remove what was arguably the biggest threat to her presidential campaign going forward – a criminal referral that could have led to an indictment – just weeks before her party’s national convention in Philadelphia where she is set to seal her nomination as the Democrat standard bearer.

Clinton consistently had downplayed the FBI investigation, even calling it a “security review,” and as recently as June 3 said there was “absolutely no possibility” she’d be indicted. Weeks ago, a scathing State Department inspector general report directly countered her long-running claim that her personal email use was allowed, though her campaign continued to defend the candidate’s actions.

In the wake of that report, presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump stepped up his criticism of her email actions and said she belongs in “jail.”

The DOJ decision does not strip the email controversy as a campaign issue – Trump and the Republicans are sure to keep hammering it as the campaign lurches into full general election mode post-conventions – but shows the federal investigation did not determine the actions to be criminal, even if they were ill-advised and potentially damaging to national security.

The decision comes more than a year after knowledge of Clinton’s use of a personal email and server first became public. Clinton responded at the time with a point-by-point written explanation and a press conference in which she said she had opted to use her personal server for “convenience.”

Source

I am in shock............not much to say.....

So did you think she would be charged? I did and look now.

Get use to it folks.......Hillary will be the next president.

Riots have started for less.....

America is lost and cannot find its way anymore......the enemy is laughing and see how weak and broken the American system is.
edit on 5-7-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

+70 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
This indicates Treason throughout the government

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I hate being right all the time.

+37 more 
link   

Comey literally said she broke the law over and over, then he said no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges...

link   
color me surprised.

+45 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So, he described in details how she broke multiple laws, and YET HE'S NOT GOING TO PRESS CHARGES against that bitch????

This just shows that laws mean sh#t

So, the democracy is finally dead...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

No, I knew she wouldn't, she is untouchable.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

But if you or I did this we would be locked up for sure!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I told you so. Not even close.

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

There is another post made yesterday about some unconfirmed leak that the reason the FBI was stalling is because the corruption led all throughout government and would "implode" the entire thing. Maybe this is true.

As I said in older posts, I knew she would skate. Even if they did bring her up on something, it would not stick in the end. I think this whole situation sets a new precedent on things.

iTruthSeeker

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

That is absolutely what it is, powerful and wicked people in high places.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

of course right up to the top dog, Obama.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

Comey literally said she broke the law over and over, then he said no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges...

I'm sorry, I just watched the whole press briefing, I didn't hear him say once - once - that a law had been broken. Perhaps I missed that, could you provide a link where he said that? Please don't say what you define as the law being broken, he made it clear opinions are irrelevant over facts.

You might want to check out your own signature before responding.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
So, he described in details how she broke multiple laws, and YET HE'S NOT GOING TO PRESS CHARGES against that bitch????

The Atty General would be the one to press charges. All the FBI can do is investigate and recommend. So the AG could still theoretically press charges.

HAHAHAHA!!!!

After the next secret meeting with Bill Clinton maybe.

So now it's up to We the People. Which gives me no confidence.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I knew this would happen. The FBI couldn't beyond a reasonable doubt show intent.maybe will stop seeing this at least. It amazes me how nasty this election is.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Obama not the tog dog.

He is just a dog. Serving more powerfull masters.
edit on 5-7-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This smells of being 'fixed'.

FBI doesn't recommend charges... as 'No "clear evidence" Clinton intended to violate laws"

The last I knew, the FBI doesn't investigate whether the accused intended to violate a law or not...

Also, this comes right after the accused husband "Bill Clinton" meets with the prosecutor/decider (Attorney General Lorreta Lynch).

My theory is that he was threatening / bribing.

This is a tv show, right?

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well that's it then It's official. I'm voting for Trump. Can't believe I waited a whole year and paid taxes to hear "extremely careless".

Sad when I have to hope and pray to the Russians for justice in some form for the United States.
edit on 5-7-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Obama not the tog dog.

He is just a dog. Serving a more powerfull masters.

true

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Oh of course him, the majority of politicians, and most certainly big corporations and banks, everyone. IMO, probably WW3+ causing corruption. "Too big to fail".

iTruthSeeker

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join